Your Basket is Empty
Sign in to see items you may have added previously.
See samples, rewards and promotions in .

Item Added to Basket

Free Shipping!

You're only $50.00 away from Free Shipping.

Post in Besides Beauty

Fun in the Sun!

Happy Wednesday everyone!  Since fitness has been a hot topic lately, I wanted to share a fun pic from my weekend hike. On the left is my gorgeous & super fit mom. The hike was 3 miles up (and 3 miles down obviously Smiley Wink ) We were being silly & showing off, as you should after hiking a rocky hill for over an hour!  It actually took us 2 1/2 hours round trip, so I'm pretty proud of her & myself!  We also had to park a little farther from the trail, so it was more like 7 miles that we did that morning!  Whew!!

Have any of you caught some of your fun in the sun summer activities on camera lately?

xo, Mia

Re: Fun in the Sun!

Holy Cow, Mia!!

Your Mom is an inspiration! I have so much admiration for ladies who continue to take care of themselves no matter what their age. Kudos to you both for making exercise a priority and for keeping it fun!

She's totally an inspiration to me too Smiley Wink  

Mia you will have to take me with you! I always see this place and have never gone- I'm sure I can somehow handle a 3 mile hike *shrugs* LOL. 

I haven't had much time to go outside but did try my new phone app to see how far a mile from my house is so I can slowly train for this 5K I have coming up next month! The last thing I want to do is walk it so I'm trying to get outside and really push myself. How fun! 

Luv&Lipgloss, Diana

This looks like so much fun! Look how blue that sky is. I'm waiting till it get a bit warmer out so I can take my beach walks/runs again. Its been so foggy and gross and it makes me feel like its the holidays rather than summer!

<3 Melissa

Diana, We've got to set a date while the weather is still gorgeous!  I also want to do a SUP Yoga class that I think you'd love too... we can make a day out of it!!

xo, Mia

Wow your mom looks awesome!  I honestly would not have thought she was old enough to be your mom if you hadn't told us!  Looks like you guys had a great time, love your pose in the 2nd photo.  and waht's with the dude checking his phone in the 1st pic, like there's not enough gorgeous scenery for him to look at LOL

@miabt- Your mom looks so young and awesome it was hard to tell that she wasn't your sister until you said it was your mom.

I agree! You and your mom look fantastic! I wish the weather is as gorgeous here... then I'll bring out my running shoes and start running again.

Tell me about it!  There are some shots where she looks likes like me & I almost cant tell the difference Smiley Happy

man, look at mia's mom's biceps.....

Hahaa, my mom does P90X & works out at work, so shes got some GUNS!!  

You have killer legs woman!

Good for you two - I bet that was an amazing feeling! Smiley Happy

Felt good, but I seriously couldnt walk for 2 days... so SORE!!  

xo, Mia

These are such great pictures! you and your mother rock & look fabulous doing it too!

Thanks sls35!  I'm sure my mom would appreciate that since it was her first time & shes been P90X'ing Smiley Wink

xo, Mia

You and your mom look great!  Now I feel really out of shape...

thanks Titian06 Smiley Wink  If my mom can do it, I know you can too!

Highlighted

Thanks for sharing!  Looks like a lot of fun!

Those pictures look great!  I'm so impressed with both of you.  I could walk 7 miles but I could never hike it.  Once you add elevation I'm doomed.

I think you underestimate yourself, Meg82!  I totally think you'd be able to do it!  There were people of all ages & sizes taking pictures at the top right there with us Smiley Wink  I really had to dig deep (especially since I was starting to get sick), but that feeling of accomplishment at the top was soooo worth it!  

xo, Mia

Guns-a-blazin'! Smiley Happy You two look fabulous!

Is this Mission Peak? I've been meaning to hike this.

You guys look lovely up there!

@jinxski - It is Mission Peak!  You'd love it Smiley Happy  I'd suggest going earlier rather than later, for better parking & to avoid it getting too hot!

xo, Mia

I'll keep it in mind, I'm hoping to go this fall! Thanks! Smiley Happy

Conversation Stats
Photos2
  • swfupload_3377541776799507087.jpg
  • swfupload_242972749447079120.jpg