Free Classes

Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Besides Beauty

Free Samples

Does anyone else wait for the free samples and beauty deals to be amazing before they put in an online order?  I'll sit on an order for weeks to get something amazing. 

Spoiler

RE: Free Samples

I tried to hold off and wait for good samples and I know it's subjected to availability but I just got my package and they always put perfume in my mine. And men's cologne--I swear they weren't even options when I was picking them. Men's cologne in the last three packages FFS!!!! Sorry. End rant.

RE: Free Samples

Yes! I am also one of those people who waits for good samples. I will coordinate buying with the free 3 samples so that I don't end up with a bunch of perfume. I wait till most of the things I'm not interested in are filtered out. When I have more to spend I wait for a really good deluxe sample to use the promo codes for. My last one was the Kora Organics glow face oil. Which is the best ever!

Re: Free Samples

@bharvey I do a combination.  But I have to say that the samples often let me down.  Like I got the recent YSL deluxe samples and the lipstick was billed as coral but it was a crazy red-orange color.  I also received a defective Bobbi Brown Liquid Lipstick.  I smeared it on with my finger and loved the texture but the English Rose color didn't do anything for me.  So, I usually save up all my samples and give them to my sister when she visits - she likes them more than gifts I pay real money for!

I tend to buy on impulse. Plus I'm a college student and don't have excess money for very long, so... have to satisfy my luxury makeup cravings whenever I can. Which means I never really wait to cherry-pick my samples or deals.

I do it all the time.  I wait for the VIB rewards since you generally get two or more samples to try.  I travel a lot and love  the deluxe samples.

I plan my orders specifically for the deluxe samples. Now that I'm writing this I realize I did not realize my deluxe sample with an order I placed in Feb 😧

I don't. I'm an impulse shopper who doesn't like waiting lol. 

Conversation Stats
  • 7 replies
  • 4 Hearts Given
  • 8 Contributors
testing