Your Basket is Empty
Sign in to see items you may have added previously.
See samples, rewards and promotions in .

Item Added to Basket

Free Shipping!

You're only $50.00 away from Free Shipping.

Post in Besides Beauty

Forget the no buy...let's do a "no negative" for at least the rest of this week

I know there have been a lot of comments about Rouge/VIB, perks, shipping, samples, offers, etc...  I am not saying that any of these comments are wrong,  Nor am I saying that our opinions should be squelched.  "I may not agree with what you say, but I will defend to the death your right to say it."

But I know many of us have had a challenging week (work, losses, struggles, etc...).  Personally, I just got some very bad news about my ability to have children in the future but this isn't about me.  I am just asking for a brief reprieve until Monday - no new posts/topics on the aforementioned subjects. Come Monday, may the flood gates open, but until then, let's put a stopper in it, 'kay?

Much love! Heart Heart Heart

Re: Forget the no buy...let's do a "no negative" for at least the rest of this week

I love BT. This is like my online home. I've only been here for 2 months and I swear, I'm in love. My day isn't complete if I haven't logged in to BT.

And lastly, how can any one have the capacity to resist hitting that Place Order button when Sephora is bombarding us with awesome promo codes these past few days (diorlove, vibhg, almostvib)?!?! lol.

Heart

Cza

Re: Forget the no buy...let's do a "no negative" for at least the rest of this week

A huge THANK YOU to everyone for finding positivity Smiley Happy  We all get so very passionate about certain things, but at the end of the day, we all <3 each other!!  

@kimchikween - I'm so sorry to hear your news Smiley Sad  I want to give you a huge hug 

xo, Mia

Heart you all for the great replies!  Let's keep it up!

WOOOO HOOOO!Smiley Happy

i think everybody just needed a Snicker's Bar. Smiley Very Happy

or a kit kat break. YAYYYYYYY kit kat breaks!!!! lol

Conversation Stats
Photos1
  • oh yes.gif