Your Basket is Empty
Sign in to see items you may have added previously.
See samples, rewards and promotions in .

Item Added to Basket

Free Shipping!

You're only $50.00 away from Free Shipping.

Post in Besides Beauty

Favorite youtube beauty gurus/vloggers

hey so 

I'm bored

watching random make up videos

because my favorites haven't posted anything recently or I've already seen them. 

I personally love Wayne Goss (who doesn't), Jaclyn Hill, itsjudytime (not her vlog though!), Lauren Curtis, thestylediet(I love the family's vlog as well), vintageortacky, ChloeMorello, charismastar, goldiestarling, and allurabeauty. I know that's a lot but I dunno, I seem to not get annoyed by these people. I feel like some of the others are just well annoying! To each it's own but I'm curious to see who everyone else likes and follows! 

Smiley Happy

Re: Favorite youtube beauty gurus/vloggers

i'm adding Chloe Morello on my list. gahddddddd. she's so freaking gorgeousssss! srsly, she can pass up as a VS Angel. oh and she kinda looks like Leighton Meester.

i wish i can have her face and bodehhhhh!!

alright, time to hit the gym and stop being lazy with all my skin care rituals. lol. Smiley Happy

haha thanks for reminding me about the gym! I almost forgot >.>

Lisa Eldridge is brilliant - her videos are professional quality, she gets right to the instruction (no endless yapping), tells you exactly the products she is using, and has the best accent.  Love her.

She's so classy!

Highlighted

I used to watch a lot of JuicyStar07 but over the past couple of years her videos have become just advertising products that companies are paying her to make videos about :/ 
My new favorite is Leighannsays. She's so real and entertaining - Her personality is so likeable! 

She and her sister Elle promote Skylark products like no tomorrow!

Haha I know! That's why I stopped watching. They just don't seem genuine anymore. 

Besides for all of the great ideas mentioned, I also love videos by Mario Dedivanovic.

I love Beat Face Honey... she's my fave...

GlamourWonderland (so underrated but I really enjoy her videos!)

zoella280390 

MakeupByAlli

chelsimadonna

Annie Jaffrey (used to be my #1 fave until she started doing body pictures and constantly talking about diet/food just seems like she is showing off, idk).

missglamorazzi

Arden Rose

essiebutton

eleventhgorgeous

emilynoel83 (does a lot with dupes, swatches & drugstore)

melmphs

beautybaby44

leighannsays

Casey Holmes (looks like Brit Spears)

TheBubbleGumPrincess ( cruelty free)

amarixe

kandee johnson

meghanrosette (such pretty hair!!)

Smaller channels that I enjoy:

abrunetteduet 

thekristenkchannel

GladazzleBeauty

Via Zan

StyleByLucci (fashion)

BeautyByAndriana

My top are
smokeypinkleopard - shes so gorgeous and has the best style and winged eyeliner, not to mention shes hilar
hellokatyxo - she seems like such a real, nice girl and her videos are so insperational
laurenbeautyy - she is honestly one of the prettiest, most talented girls on YT 

Tanya Burr and Sam and Nic from pixiwoo

love lisa eldridge and wayne goss. does anyone here also watch carly musleh? i can't get enough of her voice/accent. i literally watch her videos every night before going to sleep because they relax me. highly recommend.

2 Replies
Conversation Stats