Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Besides Beauty
|

Favorite fall coffee 'cocktails'

What are your favorite fall pick me ups?

I love my Starbucks pumpkin spice latte's, but sometimes they are just too sweet. Lately I have been making my French press and the adding a touch of the premade Starbucks PSL into it! 

Tags:

Re: Favorite fall coffee 'cocktails'

I love anything hazelnut with cinnamon, (latte) Yummm!

❤️ Melissa

Hi @m3rc3d3s,

I am one of the few people that absolutely hate coffee. So I tend to go for drinkls like the Caramel Apple Spice at Starbucks. It's like a elevated apple cider. It's so good on colder days!

Best Wishes,

Janean

RE: Favorite fall coffee 'cocktails'

I work at Peet’s coffee and last year we had the dark chocolate pumpkin mocha on the menu and it is the light of my life 😭 we still have the ingredients this year so im drinking them daily lol

Unfortunately, PSLs taste a bit artificial to me (though they improved it the last couple of years). Anyways - for any starbucks drink, I always get half the syrup. I do really love their peppermint mochas, and with half the syrup, it tastes delicious (and not as sweet)! Works well for their toffee nut latte too :).

I usually get my annual PSL (maybe 2 if I get a freebie)...

I usually get my annual PSL (maybe 2 if I get a freebie) and then try to stick my usual coffee with vanilla or sweetened condensed milk and almond milk. Maybe a dash of cinnamon or pumpkin spice seasoning. I've tried take my own pumpkin spice sryup before but it didn't do well. lol.
5 Replies
Conversation Stats
  • 5 replies
  • 8 Hearts Given
  • 6 Contributors
testing