Your Basket is Empty
Sign in to see items you may have added previously.
See samples, rewards and promotions in .

Item Added to Basket

Free Shipping!

You're only $50.00 away from Free Shipping.

Post in Besides Beauty

Favorite Starbucks drink?

Visiting a Starbucks for the very first time this weekend! Smiley Happy Any suggestions?

Re: Favorite Starbucks drink?

This browser won't let me reply directly to you, @GGrace, but it was delicious!

I ALWAYS order a venti caramel macchiato skinny upside down.  Iced in warm and hot when its cold.

Venti Chai Tea Latte with cream and triple shots of chai! <3333

I love the green tea frappucino!

Me too, I don't drink coffee, so that (or a green tea latte if I want a hot drink) are my favorites...

I love a caramel apple spice (however, I learned to make it at home so I don't buy it anymore) and peppermint mocha during the holidays, but my fave this year has probably been an iced caramel macchiato w/ nonfat milk.. they are just so addicting! I just started drinking Starbucks last year and I'm hooked. It's gotta be something they put in there. $5 a drink is sinful.

Iced Chai Latte, I am not a coffee drinker.

Highlighted

Tazo Passion tea, but i like to make it at home. Been drinking it since the summer

i've never tried coffee but everyone seems to love the pumpkin spice latte, i love the iced black tea with lemonade Smiley Happy

Omg i forgot about PSL LOL. though i get the kcups from DD so i really make that at home , or get the iced one from DD. the SB one hot is really good

Conversation Stats
Photos2
  • brace-yourself-pumpkin-spice-latte.jpg
  • upload_6957783682033994152.jpg