Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Besides Beauty
|

Favorite Starbucks drink?

Visiting a Starbucks for the very first time this weekend! 🙂 Any suggestions?

Re: Favorite Starbucks drink?

I like their Vanilla Bean Frappe when I want something rich without caffeine.  I also like the Green Tea Latte (sweetened green tea with steamed milk) and the Eggnogg Latte.

Anonymous Insider

I'm not a coffee person (LOVE the smell, not a fan of the taste, probably don't need the caffeine) but I really like the Refreshers, my favorite is the Valencia orange one and the lime one is also good. I also really liked the peach green tea lemonade that was a seasonal thing this summer, I hope they bring it back because it's the first tea drink I've had and liked.

Honestly I mostly go to Starbucks for their pastries, my favorite is a pretzel with dijon mustard baked into it. Though they totally revamped their pastry line and got rid of almost all the cake pops except the birthday cake one and I'm grumpy about it (my favorite was the salted caramel one).

I missed out on the peach green tea (cry), but never had the Valencia orange Refresher! That sounds yummy!

I get the Very Berry one!

@lylysa the peach green tea is heaven. Everytime I'd go to starbucks they'd run out of syrup (YEAH RIGHT i never believed it LOL) but its sooo good.. they need to make it a regular choice!

Luv&Lipgloss, Diana

I found out about it a week after they stopped having it on the menu for Summer!!!!!!!!!

Blarghhhhh!! >.<

I hate when they run out of sea salt towards the end of the season...it throws my craving for a salted hot chocolate right out the window!

IT'S RED CUP SEASOOOON! Aka when Starbucks breaks out the infamous red holiday cups, far too early in the season this time in my opinion. I love the red cups and I think this year's are super classy/elegant but seriously, Halloween just happened.

upload_6957783682033994152.jpg

My personal favorite is the venti no whip peppermint mocha! Starbucks has it as a seasonal drink but it's not, you can order it at any time. I am also super fond of the pumpkin spice latte which is limited edition and is probably going to disappear from menus soon! As for cold drinks, I really like an iced venti 2 pump classic green tea. It's less sweet as a regular venti iced tea has 6 pumps of classic, which is their syrup. Another iced tea/summer time fav is the iced venti 2 pump raspberry green tea lemonade! 

Hope you like your first drink!

YYYAYYY I love the red cups! It always reminds me of the kick off to the holidays.

❤️ Melissa

Same! There's something incredibly wintery/christmas-y about cupping a Starbucks red cup! I'm so in the mood for christmas but it throws me off when I see that it's still only Nov xD

ugh i got so excited about the peach green tea i didnt even share my favorite drink. 😞

LOL

Hazelnut machiattos are AMAZING and not as sweet sugary tasting.  I also love a vanilla blonde roast coffee, or a vanilla bean frapp. yummm.. pumpkin spice is great too but sometimes they were too intense or even grease feeling to me! 

Another favorite? MOCHA COCONUT FRAPP. 😞 oh summertime, i miss you..

Luv&Lipgloss, Diana

I feel the caramel macchiato and caramel frappucino are the quintessential Starbucks drinks, though the seasonal drinks are always nice (even if the pumpkin spiced latte seems to change minutely from year to year).

If you want fun and can do a cold drink at this time of year ...

Venti vanilla bean frappe with 3 pumps of the frap coffee and 3 shots of espresso, caramel swirl, and topped with chocolate whipped cream (which must also have caramel) - go for all coffee if you want the caffeine but the espresso gives it the coffee flavour boost, which I prefer unless it's dead summer when too much coffee flavour is just too much

But the salted caramel mocha with an extra shot or two is nice, too - the extra shot to cancel out the extra sweetness.

brace-yourself-pumpkin-spice-latte.jpg

HECK YES for the GoT's reference!

Nights watch coffee by bomdesignz

In response to the thread, my usual is an upside down caramel macchiato for a warm drink. For cold it's normally a black tea lemonade. During the holidays I'll do the pumpkin spice or peppermint mocha every now and then, but I'm an avid fan of the sea salt hot chocolate!

I forgot all about the tea lemonade!  Those are fantastic. 🙂

Mmmhmmm! I used to get the passion tea and lemonade mix, but prefer the more mellow flavor of the black.

The lemonade makes it sweet enough for me to where I don't need them to add syrup to it.

Me either. I love the passion tea & have at least 2 boxes of it in my tea stash. Whenever I get sick, I end up drinking it quite a bit. 

Venti Mocha Frappuchino

2 extra shots of expresso

1 pump raspberry syrup

Tastes just like Ghiradhelli Dark Chocolate squares with Raspberrry filling.  mmmmm.

First time? Wow! I like coffee, but when it comes to Starbucks, it's non-coffee drinks I tend to get. I am a Tazo Passion Iced Tea Lemonade addict (which I can now make at home because you can buy the iced tea bags!). And this summer I fell in love with the Valencia Orange Refresher - it has green coffee (unroasted beans) extract, so it does have a nice caffeine boost, but no coffee flavor.

Enjoy!

Since it's your first time you definitely need to try the pumpkin spice latte! It's only available for a short time so get it while you can! My other favorite is a white chocolate mocha (but it's really sweet). I also like the cinnamon dolce latte but it has a strong coffee flavor

yes. a pumpkin spice latte is crucial to a positive Starbucks experience.  They are literally the only reason I go to Starbucks these days.

As a former Starbucks Barista, I feel like the Pumpkin Spice Latte or Carmel Macchiato are the two quintessential Starbucks drinks.  If you want a cold drink, go for a Frappucino.  I would skip any other iced drink.

Anonymous Insider

I am in love with the mocha and caramel frappuchino!!!!! YOU HAVE TO TRY THEM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! you will fall into instant love.

2 Replies
Conversation Stats
Photos2
  • brace-yourself-pumpkin-spice-latte.jpg
  • upload_6957783682033994152.jpg
testing