Your Basket is Empty
Sign in to see items you may have added previously.
See samples, rewards and promotions in .

Item Added to Basket

Free Shipping!

You're only $50.00 away from Free Shipping.

Post in Besides Beauty

Fave YouTube beauty guru?

Hey guys! I'm looking for some new YouTube beauty gurus to check out! Who are your faves? My faves so far are Jaclyn Hill and Kandee Johnson Smiley Happy

Re: Fave YouTube beauty guru?

Lisa Eldridge, hands down.  She's an actuall pro with celebrity clients, covers on Vogue.  Kandee Johnson is good, but I love Sam & Nic from pixiwoo

Lisa Eldridge is my go to.  I enjoy pixiwoo but find they tend to do up the eyesnheavier than I am willing to wear.  I like Wayne as well.

I will have to try out some of the ones mentioned here

I love watching Jen (frmheadtotoe), missglamorazzi, amarixe, fleurdeforce, macbarbie07 (love her DIY videos), and Itsjudytime.

Good one. MichellePhan, DulceCandy, Sccasteneda, Pixiwoo, Carlibel55, ItsJudytime, emilynoel83, rissrose2, makeupbycamila2 Smiley Happy to name a few. lol. Smiley Happy)

I love Lisa Eldridge and Pixiwoo.

Wayne Goss, Marlena (MakeupGeekTV), NikkieTutorials, Tanya Burr, Sam and Nic from Pixiwoo, EmilyNoel83,Grav3yardgirl, essiebutton, Nicole Guerierro, xsparkage, eleventhgorgeous, beautybyjj, hollyannaeree, Kandee Johnson, beautycrush, Britpopprincess, shaaanxo, itsjudytime, goldiestarling, MissChievous, akaydoll, laurenbeauty, Julie G, and Chloe Morello.

I would DEF go with pixiwoo but....  if you would like a site that has to do with makeup, my friend Emily is the founder at intothegloss.com .... it's an amazing site and she really knows what she is talking about! Check her out Smiley Wink

wayne goss makeupartist 

aka "gossmakeupartist"

http://www.youtube.com/user/gossmakeupartist

Agree!! He gives the best honest opinions and great makeup tips.

nurburxo is good too

http://www.youtube.com/user/nurberxo

I love to watch Jlovesmac1. She always makes me laugh!! 

Did anyone watch the MissChievous "makeup nightmares" video? I died of laughter when I watched it! She got into some heat for it, but I found it hilarious. 

omg she's so funny!  "i'm gonna put on more foundation cuz like I realize this is is totally not enough" 

contouring with "espresso" and "porcelain" shades! LOL!!

AprilAthena7 Smiley Happy

Wayne goss is great I learn a lot from him. Before I do not know setting spray, foundation primer, eyeshadow primer, setting powder on t zone only, contouring, high lighter and how to apply it.   

Michelle Phan and Cassandra Bankson (Diamonds and Heels)!

I just found Emily Noel and really have been enjoying her tutorials, reviews, amd helpful hints.

bunny (grav3yardgirl), leighannsays,  lauren curtis, and tracy and stefanie (eleventhgorgeous) Smiley Happy

fashiongirl15 is my fav

Wayne Goss is my favorite.

I really love Tanya Burr as far as makeup and personality, and I also love Wayne Goss for his in-depth videos!

Wayne Goss, Sharon Farrell, Goldiestarling, and Lisa Eldridge are amazing technicians. Emilynoel83 has very comprehensive product reviews.

I like Emilynoel83 but some of her product recommendations aren't very good. I tried a few drugstore products she recommended and I would say I liked less than 1/2 of them

I can't say I agree with a majority of her ELF recommendations!

Some of my favourites are:

• TanyaBurr (pixi2woo)
  • Zoella
  • Hellokatyxo
  • beautylovestory
  • Macbarbie07
  • Stilababe09
  • Laurensboutique
56 Replies
Conversation Stats