Your Basket is Empty
Sign in to see items you may have added previously.
See samples, rewards and promotions in .

Item Added to Basket

Free Shipping!

You're only $50.00 away from Free Shipping.

Post in Besides Beauty

Do you own a Naked Basic?

Hello there, I am looking for Naked Basic palette owners! Well Well! I've been owning a Naked basic palette for a couple of weeks now, and I had the strange idea to smell it. BAD IDEA! The palette smells like cat pee ! Hahaha its so funny, it seriously smells like cat pee Smiley Tongue Anyone agree? If not what do you think it smells like? because OBVIOUSLY it does not smell like roses! Smiley Happy

upload_1702670180337005574.jpg

Re: Do you own a Naked Basic?

That's so strange! Mine smells fine, wonder what happened to it.

That is strange!  I've not noticed any type of smell to my palette, and I used it this morning.  I'm with the others.  Return it asap.  There's no need to feel bad or anything.  It's not your fault.  It sounds like a bad palette got through to the store.

Ran to smell mine after reading this post lol...Nope thankfully mine doesnt smell Smiley Wink

My palette smells like that, but i don't find it to be a huge deal. And if you really feel bad about returning things have you tried joining a Traveling Sephora Box, You can put them in there and get stuff you actually want. I'm putting mine palette in one cause i don't like the colors. 

I own one, but it doesn't smell...

Ewww I just smelled mine and it does smell!

Ahh So I am not the only one? Maybe if I leave it open for a while the smell would go away? The funny thing is that it smells when its closed! O_O

Now that's weird! Mine doesn't smell when it's closed, just open. But maybe I'm just too conguested to notice (Did I spell that right? Lol i don't even know I'm so out of it)

Good lord it stinks! I just got my UD Naked Basics today and when I open it.....yeah, cat pee. Ugh. I called their customer service and they said that yes they know about it. It may have something to do with the glue or formula but there's nothing wrong with the eyeshadow.

Anyways, I just swatched it and decided I only like 3 of the shadows and really want 2 of them, but with this smell? not worth the $27, it is going back, period.

That awkward moment when your husband walks in and finds you smelling your eyeshadow palette :/ lol! Whoops Smiley Happy

Mine has a very faint smell to it, but it is definitely there! I never noticed it while using it though, so I'll hang onto mine.

Conversation Stats
Photos1
  • upload_1702670180337005574.jpg