cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Besides Beauty
|

Direction to France (Need help)

Hi everybody ;

Sephora no longer allows delivery for repatriation sites (Shipito, ...), it is therefore impossible for me to buy on Sephora US and then to have it repatriated by an intermediary (platform type Shipito) in France.

Here we have a Sephora, but not the same brands (and not the same products). it is annoying and I would like to find another solution, so if someone has an idea, I am grateful with joy.

Small precision: I wish to do my "shopping" myself, because yes there is the "personal shopper/assisted purchase" but more expensive and without interest for me (in addition I am Rouge).

Thank you in advance

Beautiful day at all

P.S: Sorry for my bad English.

Re: Direction to France (Need help)

Hi Coraliek88,

I've received your PM and will be responding shortly!

Always,

Danee

I would recommend private messaging a moderator.

A list of mods can found through this link:

https://community.sephora.com/t5/Customer-Support/bd-p/Customer_Support

If there is a green dot next to their name, it means that they are currently online.

Also, have you looked into buying directly from brand sites? Some may ship internationally to France. That would be something to keep in mind.

@Coraliek88

Thank you very much, I will try to contact a moderator (I did not think it was possible to contact them for this kind of thing, thank you).

Unfortunately some brands are only available for Sephora (Bite beauty, Dr Roebuck's, ...) and even if others have a site, there is no delivery in France (and many do not accept payments outside USA ).

Thank you for your help .

1 Reply
Conversation Stats
  • 3 replies
  • 5 Hearts Given
  • 3 Contributors
testing