Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Besides Beauty
|

Decline customer without warning

Hi, i was in the store today and i was declined for returning stuff, because it was under warning which i never knew that. I have been purchasing a lot from sephora, never had any issues and suddenly i do. Can someone please explain why do your stores reps tell you that you dont need any samples because you can purchase and if you dont like it you can return at anytime. This is unbelievable!!! Why didn't you decline me when i spend thousand of dollars in your store and for receiving playboy for $10 every month.

Re: Decline customer without warning

@LadaLada wrote:
Hi, i was in the store today and i was declined for returning stuff, because it was under warning which i never knew that. I have been purchasing a lot from sephora, never had any issues and suddenly i do. Can someone please explain why do your stores reps tell you that you dont need any samples because you can purchase and if you dont like it you can return at anytime. This is unbelievable!!! Why didn't you decline me when i spend thousand of dollars in your store and for receiving playboy for $10 every month.

I mean playbox for $10 every month

Hi @LadaLada I'm sorry that your return was not accepted in store. I recommend contacting The Retail Equation via phone at (855) 835-2320 for further assistance. They are available Monday through Friday between 8:00am and 5:00pm pacific time.

@keelybt TRE issues keep coming up.  I know that they are independent of Sephora, but Sephora does have a contract with them.  Can Sephora put pressure on them to do a better job of issuing "warnings?"  If they want your business, I'd think it would be prudent of them to work with you.  I was curious about my report and asked for it; they essentially said I was fine but it was like pulling teeth to get the report -- suffice it to say I never received the report despite a phone call and two e-mails.

@LadaLada unfortunately it seems like common practice to deny returns without any notice, based on the database of The Retail Equation. 

They’re a company that monitors all of your purchases and returns. Sephora cannot help you, you would have to go through TRE. 

Here’s other discussions regarding this matter: 

https://community.sephora.com/t5/Customer-Support/Banned-from-returns-WITHOUT-WARNING/m-p/1963224

https://community.sephora.com/t5/Customer-Support/Banned-from-returns-WITHOUT-WARNING/m-p/4165716

4 Replies
Conversation Stats
  • 4 replies
  • 12 Hearts Given
  • 4 Contributors
testing