Your Basket is Empty
Sign in to see items you may have added previously.
See samples, rewards and promotions in .

Item Added to Basket

Free Shipping!

You're only $50.00 away from Free Shipping.

Post in Besides Beauty

Dear Mods: Please make ShinyMagpie a Hall of Famer (write in campaign) petition.

Dear Mods,

I respectfully request that ShinyMagpie be inducted into the 

BeautyTalk Hall of Fame.

She is very helpful, and posts great info on the boards.  I have no idea how long she has been here, but she has over 4,000 hearts.  You only get hearts by contributing positive things, and by others seeing your value.  She has been so gracious when less tenured people have become Hall of Famers before her.

Please induct ShinyMagpie as a Hall of Famer

I really feel she adds to my positive experience on BeautyTalk.  I think others agree.

Respectfully,

DandyLionFluff 

Re: Dear Mods: Please make ShinyMagpie a Hall of Famer (write in campaign) petition.

Thank you DandyLionFluff!   Mods I agree that ShinyMagpie should be a Hall of Famer. Thanks in advance for your assistance with this.

Sincerely,

spoiledbrat

Re: Dear Mods: Please make ShinyMagpie a Hall of Famer (write in campaign) petition.

I don't understand how people get to become Hall of Famers, but since there are lots of new HOFs this week, I definitely think ShinyMagpie should be one!  I can't believe that she isn't already!  A million <3's for ShinyMagpie!

ShinyMagpie is wonderful, and I always love her posts!

She has my vote! Shiny things are my favorite things!

yay for shiny!!!  shiny is a sweetheart and always willing and able to help people!! how she is not a HoF is a mystery to me!!  

ShinyMagpie for HoF!!

ShinyMagpie for prom queen!!!!

ShinyMagpie for President!

ShinyMagpie for HOF!

*chants and fist pumps*

SHINY!

SHINY!

SHINY !

SHINY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I AGREE!!!!!!  Please make ShinyMagpie a HoF!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I totally agree!!! ShinyMagpie was here giving amazing advice before I even discovered BT! ShinyMagpie for HoF!!!

Yes!Yes!Yes! Please do this!!!!!!

I vote YES PLEASE as well!!! 

Absolutely! I have never seen a post by her that wasn't 100% helpful and positive!

I agree Smiley Happy

Agreed! ShinyMagpie is a great contributor, and a valued member of the BT community. I mean, she is also shiny, so that's Hall of Fame stuff right there. 

Yes surely this has been an oversight.  Please update her status, she is such a valuable member of BT!

ShinyMagpie is a wonderful asset to this community!!!

I love this!  I also nth the nomination for HOF status.  Shiny is awesome.

You guys are awesome! I'm sure the mods will grant me HOF when I've earned it just like everybody else. Smiley Wink

Besides if they give it to me I can't throw my "why you no give me HOF?" parties for myself anymore. I will have to find something new and just as earth-shattering to complain about. 

Of course if Kevin (he of perfect hair) and Diana, Candace, Mia, Melissa, Laura, and Randee (I hope I didn't forget anyone) are open to bribes... Smiley Very Happy

Maybe if I grow some wolf brows (I wish I could) Kevin might help me out? Smiley Wink

I agree.

Shinymagpie deserves to be bumped to a hall of famer!

She always is helpful,  has positive contributions (and is an enabler... sometimes), and we all love her Smiley Happy

I agree completely!!!  ShinyMagpie is a great part of BT.   Love her posts. :-D

Shiny, Shiny, Shiny, Shiny, Shiny, Shiny, Shiny, Shiny, Shiny, Shiny, Shiny, Shiny, Shiny, Shiny, Shiny, Shiny, Shiny, Shiny, Shiny, Shiny, Shiny, Shiny, Shiny, Shiny, Shiny, Shiny, Shiny, Shiny, Shiny, Shiny, Shiny, Shiny, Shiny, Shiny, Shiny, Shiny, Shiny, Shiny, Shiny, Shiny, Shiny, Shiny, Shiny, Shiny, Shiny, Shiny, Shiny, Shiny, Shiny, Shiny, Shiny, Shiny, Shiny, Shiny, Shiny, Shiny, Shiny, Shiny, Shiny, Shiny, Shiny, Shiny, Shiny, Shiny, Shiny, Shiny, Shiny, Shiny, Shiny, Shiny, Shiny, Shiny, Shiny, Shiny, Shiny, Shiny, Shiny, Shiny, Shiny, Shiny, Shiny, Shiny, Shiny, Shiny, Shiny, Shiny, Shiny, Shiny, Shiny, Shiny, Shiny, Shiny, Shiny, Shiny, Shiny, Shiny, Shiny, Shiny, Shiny, Shiny, Shiny, Shiny, Shiny, Shiny, Shiny, Shiny, Shiny, Shiny, Shiny, Shiny, Shiny, Shiny, Shiny, Shiny, Shiny, Shiny, Shiny, Shiny, Shiny, Shiny, Shiny, Shiny, Shiny, Shiny, Shiny, Shiny, Shiny, Shiny, Shiny, Shiny, Shiny, Shiny, Shiny, Shiny, Shiny, Shiny, Shiny, Shiny, Shiny, Shiny, Shiny, Shiny, Shiny, Shiny, Shiny, Shiny, Shiny, Shiny, Shiny, Shiny, Shiny, Shiny, Shiny, Shiny, Shiny, Shiny, Shiny, Shiny, Shiny, Shiny, Shiny, Shiny, Shiny, Shiny, Shiny, Shiny, Shiny, Shiny, Shiny, Shiny, Shiny, Shiny, Shiny, Shiny, Shiny, Shiny, Shiny, Shiny, Shiny, Shiny, Shiny, Shiny, Shiny, Shiny, Shiny, Shiny, Shiny, Shiny, Shiny, Shiny, Shiny, Shiny, Shiny, Shiny, Shiny, Shiny, Shiny, Shiny, Shiny, Shiny, Shiny, Shiny, Shiny, Shiny, Shiny, Shiny, Shiny, Shiny, Shiny, Shiny, Shiny, Shiny, Shiny, Shiny, Shiny, Shiny, Shiny, Shiny, Shiny, Shiny, Shiny, Shiny, Shiny, Shiny, Shiny, Shiny, Shiny, Shiny, Shiny, Shiny, Shiny, Shiny, Shiny, Shiny, Shiny, Shiny, Shiny, Shiny, Shiny, Shiny, Shiny, Shiny, Shiny, Shiny, Shiny, Shiny, Shiny, Shiny, Shiny, Shiny, Shiny, Shiny, Shiny, Shiny,

Hi DandyLionFluff,

As the moderators, we do not have the ability to award certain statuses to the members of the Beauty Talk community. The statuses are automatically generated. When members continue to remain active in the community for a long period of time, their status will change. Smiley Happy

Best,

Randee

Best,
Ty

I'm sorry but that sounds like BS to me... She has almost 5K hearts and 87 pages of posts!!!!  COME ON!  She should be HoF by now!  Seriously there's something wrong here!

100 Replies
Conversation Stats
Photos25
  • image.jpg
  • petitions1.jpg
  • upload_4838126221788609639.gif
  • upload_5307446869265771437.gif
  • shiny-shiny.jpg
  • shiny-shiny.jpg
  • shiny-shiny.jpg
  • upload_3368964627978659243.jpg
  • image.jpg