Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Besides Beauty
|

Current Obsessions

Doesn't have to be beauty related. What are your top 3 obsessions right now?

RE: Current Obsessions

1. Claws 💅🏼 2. Feathers 🕊 3. Beauty oils 💆🏻 I am a feather collector which may seem weird... but I acquired a parakeet and I fell in love with the feather patterns. So every time he sheds a flight feather or tail feather I keep it. I started looking on the ground for other feathers as well and now I have a decent sized collection going. I do clean them all in case anyone was wondering.

Re: Current Obsessions

1. NARS lip tint, 'Ephelide'

2. Homemade ice cream

3. Making time to read more, and taking book + tea mug into the garden in late afternoon/evening

This seems like a weird group of things:

1. Eating enough protein/protein shakes!

2. Long walks in the early morning = pre-craziness downtown Van, ideal Instagram moments, and listening to my amazingly chill playlist in the fresh air.

3. Lash lifts! My lashes look bonkers great all the time!

- Hair care.

- Skin care.

- My cat.

fun !

1. NARS velvet matte lip pencil 'walkyrie'
  2. my hair now that i have admitted to myself that i'm not low maintenance and never will be. now that i've been taking my time with it, i've had the best hair days of my life !
  3. my new LEVI'S wedgie jeans. channeling my mom circa 1996 never looked so good.

jemly wrote:

fun !

1. NARS velvet matte lip pencil 'walkyrie'
  2. my hair now that i have admitted to myself that i'm not low maintenance and never will be. now that i've been taking my time with it, i've had the best hair days of my life !
  3. my new LEVI'S wedgie jeans. channeling my mom circa 1996 never looked so good.

I just got some Levi's wedgie denim shorts (jorts, I guess). I love them!

@jemly walkyrie is such an amazing color. i also love that it's named walkyrie! i am a sucker for mythological references 

My tomatoes- so far have only grown a few and can't wait for them to start producing more! 

The pool- it's so hot and that's what my 3 yr old wants to do everyday

air dry hair- to hot the blow dry most days so experimenting with sea salt sprays and air drying creams.

1. My new vanity

2. Using my mirrorless camera again!

3. makeup (but that's more of a constant instead of current hah)

Skincare routines, my adopted cats, and cocktail crafting!

1. Nars Multiples from the Charlotte Gainsbourg collection. 

2. Trader Joe's Agua Fresca. Agua fresca in general. It's so refreshing in the summer, and thankfully, I live in a state where it's super easy to find.

3. Crazy Rich Asians and the other books in the series. I finished the first two books in about five days and am 2/3 through the third one. Can't wait for the movie! 

@snoflakefaerie Fruit, stickers, BT!

Hi all! Just a spolier...My response is most definitely a non-beauty related post. 

I'm currently obsessed with cleaning lol. I've always had roomies and cleaning was always something that I hated doing, because I always felt like I was cleaning up after people. Earlier this year me and my boyfriend moved into our very own apartment, so I'm obsessed with tidying/cleaning because it feels so nice to have a place to ourselves and I always feel better in a place that's well organized! I like doing little chores throughout the week so that my weekends are free to do as I please 🙂 

I'm also obsessed with indoor gardening. I loved gardening with my mom when I was little, and she always told me I had a green thumb. Since I don't have a front yard or backyard yet, I started collecting indoor plants. I feel like an old man with a ton of cats, but my cats were replaced by plants (which all have names btw hahaha). 

I've also been obsessed with sketching/drawing. I used to draw a lot when I was younger, and was recently inspired to start drawing again. I draw a lot of fashion illustrations and women, because the biggest inspirations in my life are women...My mom, sisters, and best friends are all a big part of my life and I love drawing things that remind me of them. 

Cheers!
Nikko

@NikkoBT Ha, when people ask if I have pets, my response is always, "No, but I have plants." There's this really cool plant store in my city, and I always walk away with interesting plants that I have no idea what to do with, like patchouli and St. John's Wort. My balcony is pretty much a health food store's supplement and essential oil section. 

@txcatx people think cats are low maintenance, and I'm like...but do you have succulents or air plants? lol...sadly I don't have a balcony, but it sounds like yours is looking amazing with all your green babies!

Cheers!
Nikko

Hi @snoflakefaerie and all,

1. Bingeing TV shows (Currently watching Criminal Minds Season 12).

2. Vacationing/traveling 

3. Cold Treats- It's HOT! (Shaved Ice, Frozen Yogurt, Popsicles). 

Best Wishes,

Janean

Ooh how I love Dr. Spencer. Traveling is the best!!!

I like milkshakes any time of the year 😄

Spencer Reid is the best! This season has been crazy exciting! 

And yes to milkshakes and all the cold things! 

1. Being Lazy.

2. Eating.

3. Photography.

Hi @Samtian,

I like all of your obsessions! Do you photograph anything in particular? 

Best Wishes,

Janean

2 Replies
Conversation Stats
  • 23 replies
  • 24 Hearts Given
  • 15 Contributors
testing