Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Besides Beauty
|

Cosplayers Welcome Here!!

Cosplayers use so much makeup and with our already expensive hobby we can’t splurge on products that are a little less than good!! The goal of this post is to help others who cosplay and people who are getting into it by telling each other what products work for certain things!! Like eyeshadow palettes!! We are always in need for a great colorful one that will show up on our eyebrows!! Please help each other and no negativity will be tolerated!!

Re: Cosplayers Welcome Here!!

Reviving this old thread instead of starting a new one. 

IMG_4489.jpeg

First time cosplaying at a con! I went as Serena from Pokémon. It was a ton of fun and a few people even asked for photos. I took a few creative liberties with my outfit since I made it all from thrifted clothing and wanted things I could incorporate back into daily wear. Makeup was pretty simple since I was going as a person, just some cutesy false lashes, which I would wear on a regular day out anyway. Please excuse the shine, this was a few hours in. (Note to self: bring blotting paper next time.)

And a few photos with others who cosplayed Pokémon characters.

IMG_4459.jpeg

With Ash Ketchum

IMG_4456.jpeg

And Jesse of Team Rocket

Crossposted on What are you wearing today Pt2  and Makeup Challenge of the Week 2021/2022/2023 

I honestly use liquid lipstick at this point in my life for brows. I have a crap ton so it just makes life easier. When I did my She Hulk I used the green from the Ace Beaute colorful paradise palette and a little green from the ABH Subculture. Raven was a liquid lipstick, as was Poison Ivy. 

E1961B25-506E-4949-93E2-A436A83F5F53.jpeg

RE: Re: Cosplayers Welcome Here!!

Your cosplay looks are stunning! 😍😍😍 Thank you for the tip on using liquid lipstick for eyebrow makeup. I have to try that out later on (hopefully pink lipstick shows up on my dark eyebrows).

These looks are amazing!!! 

@IttyxBittyxMe What amazing looks! Thank you for sharing!

Best,
Rebecca

That's such a good idea!! Thank you so much!! That will save me so much time, when i cosplay i always use eyeshadow for my brows but it's not always pigmented enough for the brighter colors!!

Love 💗 your eyes as Poison Ivy, @IttyxBittyxMe - that green is amazing on you! Beautiful artistry🤩

Those are amazing @IttyxBittyxMe!❤️❤️❤️

@IttyxBittyxMe ,

I am SO EXCITED to see more of your looks! I just finished DC's Titans and Raven/Rachel was really cool although she didn't really look the classic Raven we know from the animated series. Your She Hulk looks amazing and so does your Poison Ivy! Amazing work! 

Best Wishes,

Janean

Hi @makenzielong ,

What a great thread! I love seeing looks that come out of all of the Cons through out the country! I just re united with a friend who has just started doing cosplay. 

I am excited to see what looks you all post and what fandoms you are all apart of! 

Best Wishes,

Janean

That’s amazing!!! I’m in so many fandoms I couldn’t begin to list them all haha, do you have a cosplay account on Instagram? If so I’ll definitely check it out and follow!! 😄

Re: RE: Re: Cosplayers Welcome Here!!

Hi @makenzielong ,

I do not cosplay, but I have a childhood friend that does. There are so many fandoms out there and I am easily swayed into becoming apart of them all! 

Best Wishes,

Janean

Girl yasss I am here for this thread

Thank g o d haha i was going to delete it

Re: RE: Re: Cosplayers Welcome Here!!

@makenzielong I'm honestly so surprised there's not more interest, even if it's not for you personally the stuff some people do is honestly breathtaking. Like it's cool just as an art form

Conversation Stats
  • 15 replies
  • 53 Hearts Given
  • 10 Contributors
Photos4
  • E1961B25-506E-4949-93E2-A436A83F5F53.jpeg
  • IMG_4459.jpeg
  • IMG_4456.jpeg
  • IMG_4489.jpeg
testing