Your Basket is Empty
Sign in to see items you may have added previously.
See samples, rewards and promotions in .

Item Added to Basket

Free Shipping!

You're only $50.00 away from Free Shipping.

Post in Besides Beauty

Colors you're currently loving

I don't know about all of you, but I definitely feel like I go through phases where I'm totally into a particular color for a while. Granted, I chose Colorobsession as my username, so I guess that's not too shocking :-p

During most of last year I think I was definitely in a purple phase. Specifically I really love muted purples and purples with a bluish undertone. It was definitely the motivating factor in me buying the Stila In the Moment Palette (even though the last thing I probably need is another eyeshadow palette)

swfupload_5118044444134980666.jpg

Most recently though I'm kind of obsessed with mint green and coral for the springtime. I've definitely updated my wardrobe to include a fabulous mint cardigan and coral ballet flats. In the beauty world there have been a couple of palettes I've been tempted by specifically because they have a mint eyeshadow, and I've had to exercise some serious will power to put the credit card away and not buy them!

So I figured I would ask, is anyone else hooked on a particular color right now?  Are their any products you've either discovered, re-discovered, or generally fallen in love with in that color?

Re: Colors you're currently loving

I currently have Tart Deco on my nails and Mint Candy Apple on my toes. LOL. I love it so summery. 

My bottle of MCA is getting gloopy!!! Smiley Sad Must invest in a thinner or a new bottle soon!

Ooh nooo! Yes, it's definitely a color you don't want to have to go long without!

Great topic!

Different shades of blue have been catching me lately.  I wore UD 24/7 liner in Covet yesterday (it's a decommissioned color now), and I've been wanting to use UD Gunmetal and Lorac Celebutant from my stash.  It's hard to wear blue, especially during the day!

@colorobsession- I love those Essie polishes they remind me of like summer flavored drinks or something.

yes! Like popsicles or something

Thanks! They really do. I also really like them worn together, although I don't always have the patience to pull off DIY nail designs...

Right now I'm into bright matte coral pink lipsticks and lavender toned pinks! Also, nude opaque nail polishesSmiley Happy

<3 Melissa

Hot pink for nails!!!

I wore hot pink a few days ago! So fun for spring

I'm 24/7 obsessed with purple eyeshadows. Biggest favorites are UD Grifter, Flash, Omen, Benefit Fancy Pansy, the two in the Stila palette you posted above, BE Water Lily, and MAC Beautiful Iris.

Current obsessions are also mint green and coral, as well as robin's egg blue. Loving Essie's Cute as a Button (coral-pink), Color Club's Blue-Ming (despite the title, I see a mint green), and Zoya Robyn!

I love corals for blushes and nails. I also love them for lipsticks, then again I love my corals. Ive been really into purple eyeshadows too. Just yesterday, I decided to do more of a metallic eyeshadow look.

Lately I've been obsessed with the color coral. Blushes, lipsticks, eyeshadow, clothing, anything! It's such a gorgeous color.

It really is gorgeous. And I think it can be flattering on so many skin tones, which is awesome.

Conversation Stats
Photos8
  • swfupload_5118044444134980666.jpg
  • 20130327_181501.jpg
  • swfupload_1775378946790137257.jpg
  • image.jpg
  • swfupload_102934178091398898.jpg
  • s1434869-main-hero.jpg
  • swfupload_3439190621229273431.jpg
  • swfupload_7343789920583702967.jpg