Your Basket is Empty
Sign in to see items you may have added previously.
See samples, rewards and promotions in .

Item Added to Basket

Free Shipping!

You're only $50.00 away from Free Shipping.

Post in Besides Beauty

Coffee or Tea?!

A persons favorite beverage can say a lot about their personality. Right now I am lying in bed surfing Sephora.com gazing at various eye candy items and as I am drinking my nightly cup of coffee (I know its silly to drink coffee at night, but I have so much of it, it honestly doesnt make a difference in my sleep if I drink it at night) and I was wondering which product all of you like?! Its kind of like a cats or dogs thing. Some people are cat people and some are dog people. The same goes with tea or coffee. Either people love one or the other. I myself have yet to fall in love with natural warm tea. My mom is from the south so we will drink iced sweet tea, but nothing warm or herbal Smiley Wink So on to the main topic of this "off-topic" question; what do you guys perfer? tea or coffee? If so, which brand or type is your favorite? Mine at the moment is Starbucks vanilla blend coffee with coldstone vanilla ice cream creamer Smiley Happy

Re: Coffee or Tea?!

I drink a ton of tea- mostly green, hibiscus, and peppermint. However, there is always room for a skinny caramel macchiato a couple of times per week! Smiley Happy

Peppermint tea...hmmm, this sounds like something that would be right down my alley......Any reccomendations for particular brands to try? And do you add any ingredients for extra flavor to this usually? Smiley Happy

I drink all tea. Green/red/flower/fruit tea. Chinese tea, African tea, English tea, iced/sweet tea.

I like mild coffee taste, so basically latte, ice cream or in cakes.

Have you every tried tiramisu? (Im not sure I spelled that completely right) But its mostly like an italian coffee cake and its just wonderfully delicious Smiley Happy If you like cake that coffee flavored this might be something you want to give a go!Smiley Happy

love it. I'm a baker, but don't have time to make it unfortunately. A little bit of coffee also help bring out the richness from cheap cocoa/chocolate when making cakes.

love tiramisu!!!!!!!!!!!

I just went to Olive Garden last night and had some tiramisu in the mini dulcini cups! It was divine! Smiley Happy

I prefer iced drinks.  No hot drinks unless it's hot cocoa.  But I'm a huge tea drinker.  I love mango iced tea or passion fruit iced tea but I usually get black iced tea from starbucks because of convenience.

Ooooooo I forgot how much I love mango iced tea! and how wonderfully festive with the new spring season Smiley Happy I'll have to get a box of this and brew some up every now- thank you for reminding me caligirl2011

Yay!  Make sure you have one for me!

I usually get Tazo or Stash- both can be found at target. I don't add anything to it except for an occasional lemon slice. The cold stone coffee creamer you mentioned sounds amazing!

Ohmygoodness its divine! And with the vanilla flavored coffee...its pure heaven! <3 I have definitly heard of Tazo and great things from it as well. Plus if it comes from target it has to be amazing, right?! Smiley Wink

Absolutely, I could live in Target!!! Haha!

I love both! I like getting my coffee from Starbucks so much I got a gold gift card from them! I like the following from Starbucks: Iced Green Tea Latte, Green Tea Frap, Ice Carmel Machiato, Carmel Frap, Iced Passion Tea Lemonade, and the new Iced Hazlenut Machiato. I don't like hot drinks from Starbucks. LOL

I also love the Organic Green Tea from Tazo. Yum

I also have herbal tea at home like Jasmine and Oolong. My dad was the one who got me into drinking tea. He loves tea, so we have a ton of tea leaves at home. 

The new hazelnut macchiato is soooo good!

I drink coffee more than tea but trying to switch to tea

and sorry kinda off topic but i saw this and its too funny and i had to share it with you ladieslol.jpg

Then you can shout "Score, two cops, but uh oh....gota keep running, shout out more later!!!!!!! *picks up the speed*"

exactly haha Smiley Happy

I know sorry triciaann12, i did not know where to post it except on off-topic but why this thread no idea Smiley Happy

66 Replies
Conversation Stats
Photos3
  • lol.jpg
  • swfupload_4847203176616999395.jpg
  • coffee tea meme.jpg