Your Basket is Empty
Sign in to see items you may have added previously.
See samples, rewards and promotions in .

Item Added to Basket

Free Shipping!

You're only $50.00 away from Free Shipping.

Post in Besides Beauty

Can you say ridiculous?

So, right now on Ebay, someone is selling a lot consisting of *1* of each of the Princess *mirrors*, making the whole listing 3 compact mirrors, on which the seller could not have spent more than $60 (plus tax). You know how much its listed for? Hmmm? Guess? Its increada-ridiculous.

Not $100...

Not $200...

Not $500...

Not $1000...

Not even $1500...

But $1,689.95! Of course shipping is free out of the goodness of their heart.

>_<

Seriously? Ridiculous.

Re: Can you say ridiculous?

i saw it b/c i went to see the colors in the Cinderella palette that i cannot seem to catch on Sephora - even if they were reasonably priced, i would not buy them b/c i do not trust ebay

i saw Diorific Lady lipstick on there too - same problem - i do not know why i did not realize it was a LE color - i guess i burped from my but

i cannot believe there is not a way to weed out these sharks-rrrrhhSmiley Sad

Aww! I even pulled my ostrich head out of the smothering sands of my self pity to try to give you a heads up today. :/ I will keep watching for it.

Calling them sharks are giving our ocean dwelling friends a bad name. These are the people that are causing all the problems for us honest makeup junkies.

Are you wanting one of the Princess Mirrors?

I was just trolling to see if the Cinderella mirrors were get-able. I liked the clock design, but as I have said elsewhere opted to skip the Princess line the first time around under the false assumption that they were going to do other ones.

Who in their right mind will pay that much money for the mirrors???

In their right mind, NO ONE! XD

OMG!  No really? No one will ever buy that!  I'm guilty of buying on e-bay or amazon but in very very rare cases.  Only when I can't seem to get the product anywhere else. wow. just wow.

if rouges' got first dibs we could buy them all and sell them to other BT members and people that can provide Sephora credentials proving they are legit! Smiley Wink

I like that first dibs idea Smiley Wink 

Rouge definitely deserves first dibsSmiley Wink

Having the someone check certification would be a good idea.

That is absolutely ludicrous.  Wow.

Yeah, really makes the set going for $450 look like a steal. Hahaha.

@vanilla $450? They are practically giving it away, they must not realize the inherent life changing value of the novelty compact mirror. Smiley Wink

Thank god the shipping is free, otherwise no one would buy it Smiley Wink haha

that is really crazyyy

bumping head with palm of my hand...JenBlush, what was i thinking; with the free shipping this is a no brainer! - thank you for helping me make the jump! LOL Smiley Happy

LMAO spoiledbrat! Smiley Very Happy

Lmao! I mean... Think about it.. Maybe they would've made you spend 2000 for free shipping! So its like your rouge for that too Smiley Wink

so go for it before its gone! Im sure there must be a waiting list already! Hopefully your not too late!

What?!! The most I saw all three was $500, but that is simply outrageous! I cannot imagine anyone being insane enough to give in to that.

Those greedy Ebay sellers really get on my nerves. Like for the Phillip Lim for Target collection, all the mini satchels ended up on Ebay for twice their worth. They really ruin it for the rest of us. I wish people would stop buying from them. Maybe if there was no demand!

i wonder if i order 3 dozen of each quad and mirror if the order would go thru Smiley Happy i just might do this to see if it will go thru - anyone need anything Disney? LMAO

36 Replies
Conversation Stats
  • 36 replies
  • 65 Hearts Given
  • 15 Contributors