Your Basket is Empty
Sign in to see items you may have added previously.
See samples, rewards and promotions in .

Item Added to Basket

Free Shipping!

You're only $50.00 away from Free Shipping.

Post in Besides Beauty

Can we talk about Engagement Rings?

Off topic.. But I can't do my paper, my job keeps calling me with questions and distracting me like crazy (I took off to do this final today and it's getting nowhere...ugh)

Show me your pretty rings, or your dream rings Smiley Happy

This one is my dream ring:

....Yeah, I want to marry that ring.

Re: Can we talk about Engagement Rings?

Thank you so much! I love older looking antique style jewelry. That's what attracted me to it!!!!!

I love this ring!! It is so pretty and super unique. Omg. I am drooling!!!

Thank you Missie! Smiley Happy 

LOVE LOVE LOVE!! my friends and i recently had a talk about rings and i hope mine is so big that it actually hurts my finger lol...exaggerating...kinda....not really lol...ugh  i love your ring! <3

Highlighted

You don't have to explain yourself to me! I get it- Believe me!! LOL I didn't want a big wedding and we waited a year to take our honeymoon and that leaves a little extra cash lying around. I was willing to sacrifice. Smiley Wink My thought was a wedding lasts a few hours but your diamond is forever! Every time I am mad I just look down at my finger and think about the day I got this ring and what it means--it always helps! 

OMG that is drop dead GORGEOUS.  Would it be terribly impolite for me to ask about more stats/details (like the maker, the size of the diamond, when you bought it, etc.)?  Forgive me if I'm being too nosy, I'm just utterly stunned by your ring's beauty!

I don't think it is impolite. You are very sweet Emmaclaire! I wish I could remember the exact details. The certificate is in the safe deposit box. We bought it on Grand Cayman, the Cayman Islands about 7 years ago at Landmark Jewelers. It's right under 2 carats I think? I used to know exactly. The setting is a double halo in micro-pave'. If you want a very unique piece of jewelry the islands are a great place to look. I've never seen another one just like mine anywhere. 

It won't let me directly reply but Swanbeauty I LOVE LOVE LOVE your setting! It makes it even sweeter that it is an heirloom! 2 thumbs up for your hubby!

Thanks!!  He is a good one!

Thanks Killahbabe!!! (***I wish I could reply directly but my goofy computer won't let me!!)