Your Basket is Empty
Sign in to see items you may have added previously.
See samples, rewards and promotions in .

Item Added to Basket

Free Shipping!

You're only $50.00 away from Free Shipping.

Post in Besides Beauty

Can we talk about Engagement Rings?

Off topic.. But I can't do my paper, my job keeps calling me with questions and distracting me like crazy (I took off to do this final today and it's getting nowhere...ugh)

Show me your pretty rings, or your dream rings Smiley Happy

This one is my dream ring:

....Yeah, I want to marry that ring.

Re: Can we talk about Engagement Rings?

Stunning. 

my cousins ring looks like that, i always stare at her hand when i see pictures pop up on my news feed

Wow! She's lucky!!!!! Smiley Happy

That's what my ring looks like. My hubby got it from Blue Nile. I never wear it, or my wedding ring. My hubby doesn't wear his ring either. After the ink dried on the marriage certificate, as it were, we knew we were married and we're the only two people who really care about that fact Smiley Happy

Rings are pretty things we trot out for big events, like anniversaries and what not, but honestly, we both hate wearing jewelry, which is why we opted for simple. But I personally hated having random people gawk at my rings and ask me questions. Besides, I love the raised eyebrows I get when people find out I am married. 

Same with the raising of the eyebrows. Also, no one ever asks why I don't wear my ring (because they know it's none of their business), and I like that they don't know why.

This is the ring that I want. I love simple .

Highlighted

This is my ring <3

Pretty! Smiley Happy

Love it, it's so beautiful!

This isn't an engagement ring - it's a right hand ring that was made using 3 heirloom emerald cut diamonds that have been in our family for over a hundred years.  My daughter is modeling.

2 Replies