Your Basket is Empty
Sign in to see items you may have added previously.
See samples, rewards and promotions in .

Item Added to Basket

Free Shipping!

You're only $50.00 away from Free Shipping.

Post in Besides Beauty

Can we talk about Engagement Rings?

Off topic.. But I can't do my paper, my job keeps calling me with questions and distracting me like crazy (I took off to do this final today and it's getting nowhere...ugh)

Show me your pretty rings, or your dream rings Smiley Happy

This one is my dream ring:

....Yeah, I want to marry that ring.

Re: Can we talk about Engagement Rings?

It is so pretty, but I find no matter how many rings I buy or lust after I never wear them. A band is as far as I get. Washing dishes, chasing kids- its just something to get in my way. ONE DAY I hope to be one of those fancy ladies who get their nails done and wear fancy rings on all sorts of fingers lol.  

I can't even tell you how many horror stories I've heard from friends and from folks they know who've taken off diamond rings to wash their hands and left them at the edge of the sink at public places or diamonds that have fallen out of settings....yikes!

THAT BAND... I love it. 

That green ring...gorgeous!!!

Highlighted

the vintage rings are so pretty! 

I would die for that first ring!  You have great taste.  I love older style/vintage jewelry, especially rings.

I always thought simple, square diamond rings were the most beautiful and elegant.

I've seen "black gold" before, but i'm not sure what it's actually made from. either way, it's really interesting and beautiful to look at 

whoops that was supposed to be in response to kariyava but the HTML got messed up

If you look at my post (reply to midnightangel) I posted the name of the place that makes those rings.  Smiley Wink