Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Besides Beauty
|

CRYSTALS, GEMS AND JEWELRY

I know a few of us share a passion for crystals and jewelry as well as makeup so thought I would start a thread on this. Share your stash, finds, whatever!

crysthr17.jpg

Re: CRYSTALS, GEMS AND JEWELRY

These bracelets are so pretty, @greeneyedgirl107 ! 😍

@Titian06 thanks!  I was lucky to get them on sale.   Unfortunately, they'll be going back.  The one with the single stone is a bit too big (I have small wrists).  The multi-stone one is thinner than I thought with less gold presence.  (It is a nice short length!)  Both are hard to get on and off, which I know I won't want to be bothered with in the morning.   If they were less expensive I'd let it go, but I just can't justify over $70 that'll probably tarnish before I've gotten enough use.  It's a shame because I wore my Kate Spade bow bracelet today and loved it - I was wanting to stack it with others. 

Now I have to go over to Anthro to make a return because they charge $5.95 for returns via mail. 

I have admired their jewelry in the past, but idk if I'd make another purchase in the future from them.  

Bow bracelet from Kate Spade Surprise and lock bracelet from Kate Spade direct.

20230629_180536.jpg

I have very tiny wrists so unfortunately the lock bracelet is just a bit bigger and because it's so heavy it drags down.  So, it'll have to go back.  This is why I really don't own bracelets.  

@greeneyedgirl107  oh man, I feel you re: small wrists and not being able to wear a lot of bracelets! That bow bracelet is super cute!

@caitbird KS Surprise is having a sale, but unfortunately no new bow bracelets.

These are just darling @greeneyedgirl107 , what a bummer! I think I recall that KS just does one size and it’s always too large for me as well. Grr. Bows and locks are forever 2 of my favorite things! 

@Sunnysmom I'm so obsessed with bow right now - and probably always was if I think about it.  But now I can't get enough of her bow bracelets.  And of course the only other one available to purchase isn't one I care for.  There were so many pretty ones of KS from the past.  I'm half tempted to seek them out from re-sellers, but when I just know that I won't get lucky with the fit again when it's something I can't return!

I get it @greeneyedgirl107 ! Maybe you should look into that and just ask a bunch of questions regarding size etc? Ugh, also Tiffany and Chanel bows! 😭

The bow bracelet is soooo pretty, @greeneyedgirl107 ! 🥰  I can't wear bracelets either.  I have super small wrists and they just fall off. 😄

@Titian06 it's SO frustrating-- esp since for years and years companies have made average and large sizes...what about smaller sizes?  

30% off at QVC.  It looked a bit bigger on TV (stones always do) but it's a nice size on the hand.  I'm in awe of the two tone but IDK if it shows up that well IRL.

20230609_144311.jpg

I'm waitlisted on 12 carat round at 30% off that I really want.

@greeneyedgirl107 Very pretty! Let us see the 12 carat if you get it.

@Margalee I sure will!  💍 

So pretty!! @greeneyedgirl107 🤩

@idanyd I'm still waitlisted on the 12 carat ring!  It's my third consecutive time for waitlist for that ring. 

This is so pretty @greeneyedgirl107 ! I wonder if @tsavorite has seen this thread lately?! She love all things gems too! 

@Sunnysmom Thanks!  Now that I'm re-entering society after the pandemic, I'm getting back into jewelry.  I just love costume jewelry but hate that it can degrade so quickly.  So, I've been starting with QVC b/c I think their stuff lasts for significantly longer.  A heftier price tag, though, too.

So true @greeneyedgirl107 . I don’t think I wore anything for a bunch of years! Felt odd but also light and kind of freeing?! Lol I have been lately too tho. Gotta wear what we have! 

Your ring is beautiful, @greeneyedgirl107 ! 🥰 Congratulations!  I can't wait to see the wait list one!

@Titian06 thanks!!!  I'm really hoping it comes back in stock!  💍 

I love unique, minimalistic jewelry. I have a big collection from different countries in the world. Share your favorite online stores, I always look for something special. 

9 Replies
Photos127
  • crysthr17.jpg
  • diamondearrings.png
  • IMG_1339.JPG
  • image.jpeg
  • 7-14-2017 9-11-44 AM.jpg
  • 7-14-2017 9-12-03 AM.jpg
  • 7-14-2017 9-12-23 AM.jpg
  • 7-14-2017 9-12-35 AM.jpg
  • 7-14-2017 9-12-45 AM.jpg
  • 7-14-2017 9-12-56 AM.jpg
  • Pink Star Diamond
  • My pearl bead collection. I'll use them all eventually!
  • I want this sink!
  • cbf6242e0bed6001d406f54feb9a49cb--huge-bathtub-dream-bathrooms.jpg
testing