Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Besides Beauty
|

CRYSTALS, GEMS AND JEWELRY

I know a few of us share a passion for crystals and jewelry as well as makeup so thought I would start a thread on this. Share your stash, finds, whatever!

crysthr17.jpg

Re: CRYSTALS, GEMS AND JEWELRY

@idanyd I'm still waitlisted on the 12 carat ring!  It's my third consecutive time for waitlist for that ring. 

This is so pretty @greeneyedgirl107 ! I wonder if @tsavorite has seen this thread lately?! She love all things gems too! 

@Sunnysmom Thanks!  Now that I'm re-entering society after the pandemic, I'm getting back into jewelry.  I just love costume jewelry but hate that it can degrade so quickly.  So, I've been starting with QVC b/c I think their stuff lasts for significantly longer.  A heftier price tag, though, too.

So true @greeneyedgirl107 . I don’t think I wore anything for a bunch of years! Felt odd but also light and kind of freeing?! Lol I have been lately too tho. Gotta wear what we have! 

Your ring is beautiful, @greeneyedgirl107 ! 🥰 Congratulations!  I can't wait to see the wait list one!

@Titian06 thanks!!!  I'm really hoping it comes back in stock!  💍 

I love unique, minimalistic jewelry. I have a big collection from different countries in the world. Share your favorite online stores, I always look for something special. 

amazing pieces😍

RE: CRYSTALS, GEMS AND JEWELRY

Mexican Fire Opal- looks like a rainbow running through it. Had to have it when I saw it. Currently planning to have a custom necklace made with it

Re: RE: CRYSTALS, GEMS AND JEWELRY

@teufel  wow, that is stunning! 😍 I've never seen anything like it!

That is stunning!!

Really pretty,  @teufel!

This is beautiful @teufel

@teufel - Beautiful!  How sweet of your husband!  💖💖💖

That is beautiful @teufel!

that is gorgeous @teufel

that is gorgeous @teufel

@teufel ,

That's a gem!  Love it!

Very beautiful @teufel! Did you get it at a rock and gem show or somewhere else?

RE: Re: RE: CRYSTALS, GEMS AND JEWELRY

Got it at a gem and mineral show. Opals are my addiction. Husband snuck back and bought it later that day. I went back the next day to get it and it was gone. Was heartbroken until he gave it to me for our anniversary. Shouldn’t have been surprised.

@teufel  So pretty!

We went a little crazy this Christmas and did some custom jewelry with the stones we've mined. Here's pictures of my two pieces:

Garnet (my birthstone) on the outer circle cradling the two sapphires (the twins) - all found in MontanaGarnet (my birthstone) on the outer circle cradling the two sapphires (the twins) - all found in MontanaSimple wrapping of my opal triplet - found at the Spencer Opal MineSimple wrapping of my opal triplet - found at the Spencer Opal Mine

My husband has an opal in gold tusks, my mom has a 4 sapphire necklace representing herself, me, and the twins and my mother-in-law got a matching opal necklace and earrings as well as a turquoise and sapphire pendant. I'll have to see if my husband has pictures so I can share those as well.

Photos130
  • crysthr17.jpg
  • diamondearrings.png
  • IMG_1339.JPG
  • image.jpeg
  • 7-14-2017 9-11-44 AM.jpg
  • 7-14-2017 9-12-03 AM.jpg
  • 7-14-2017 9-12-23 AM.jpg
  • 7-14-2017 9-12-35 AM.jpg
  • 7-14-2017 9-12-45 AM.jpg
  • 7-14-2017 9-12-56 AM.jpg
  • Pink Star Diamond
  • My pearl bead collection. I'll use them all eventually!
  • I want this sink!
  • cbf6242e0bed6001d406f54feb9a49cb--huge-bathtub-dream-bathrooms.jpg
testing