Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Besides Beauty
|

CRYSTALS, GEMS AND JEWELRY

I know a few of us share a passion for crystals and jewelry as well as makeup so thought I would start a thread on this. Share your stash, finds, whatever!

crysthr17.jpg

Re: CRYSTALS, GEMS AND JEWELRY

Oh wow that's inexpensive. Thanks I thought it would be much more than that!

@melanito - It looks like the oil tarnished the gold plating.  I found this info on a Google search:  Wait to put on your gold plated jewelry until after you have applied perfume, lotion, and makeup. Substances like oil, nail polish, nail polish remover, perfume, or chlorine can react with the gold plated jewelry item and the base metal underneath, causing it to tarnish more easily.  It also said you can take the jewelry to a jeweler to have it replated; it's "simple and inexpensive."

thanks!

thanks!

RE: CRYSTALS, GEMS AND JEWELRY

I just bought a few crystals the other day. A new shop opened just around the corner from my house and I’m super excited. I honestly don’t remember what these all are but one is a worry stone (the one with the thumb print in it). And rose quartz is my favourite and supposed to be good for self esteem. I have a lot of mental health struggles and I’m trying to find natural ways of supporting my health.

Re: RE: CRYSTALS, GEMS AND JEWELRY

Hi, 

those are beautiful stones. I have collected quite a few of them myself during the tougher times in my life. I have read that green and pink stones such as your rose quartz and jade resonate with the heart and the chakra that can affect 💕 love and healing. I’m not certain but the black stone could possibly be obsidian which is supposed to be very protective for people who seek healing but are dealing with certain forms of attack which could be psychic or spiritual. I don’t know if that is true , but I have often worn an obsidian bracelet and pendant. The most protected I can say I actually believe I ever felt by a stone was by a ruby. Followed by garnet....but I have a big imagination . ✌️😽

Beautiful stones. I hope they help you!! I bought a bunch for my friend and she says they really help! 

Hi, @KehDee !  I just came across your post!  Love your stones!  A worry stone is a great idea.  I bought one for my dad decades ago.  He carried it around in his pants pocket every day so all he had to do was put his hand in his pocket and rub away and no one would know.  Yours is very pretty!

These are beautiful @KehDee ❤️ Love the rose quartz and jade especially 

@KehDee These are so beautiful. I love the idea of a worry stone!

Best,

Rebecca

I’m brand new to this stuff. A friend bought me a few crystals when I started my medical leave from work and another friend makes Malas with crystals. Rose quartz is my favourite. But my rose quartz malas both broke so one is currently getting repaired. I really want a geode necklace. Any favourite Etsy shops or places to buy them?

Check Amazon they have some pretty ones

Thanks! I’ll definitely look

Found more of my moonstones except for several pair of earrings.  

8F0CFFB1-2683-4F41-8E91-685159DAD7A6.jpegBloodstone pendantBloodstone pendantGreen mood this week with wizard stoneGreen mood this week with wizard stone

RE: Re: CRYSTALS, GEMS AND JEWELRY

I really like the blue stone! Is it agate or something else?? 😁

I realize I have many moonstones.  I will have to dig them up I think I have earrings, bracelet and necklace.  These are two of my moonstone rings both are old.

F6183D0F-2477-408C-8893-1938BFD41083.jpeg128EB6CB-2D89-4838-9860-DA5308948E74.jpegDragon ringDragon ring

@2manyperfumes You can never have too many! I love that d...

@2manyperfumes You can never have too many! I love that dragon ring. Moonstones are one of my favorites!

Re: @2manyperfumes You can never have too many! I love that d...

Thank you @GodivaMoon  - the dragon ring was from Alchemy of England from about 15 years ago maybe more lol

@2manyperfumes These are beautiful!

Best,

Rebecca

Thank you @RebeccaBT ❤️

@2manyperfumes  The dragon ring is gorgeous!

Thank you @LadyStark1 ❤️

Photos129
  • crysthr17.jpg
  • diamondearrings.png
  • IMG_1339.JPG
  • image.jpeg
  • 7-14-2017 9-11-44 AM.jpg
  • 7-14-2017 9-12-03 AM.jpg
  • 7-14-2017 9-12-23 AM.jpg
  • 7-14-2017 9-12-35 AM.jpg
  • 7-14-2017 9-12-45 AM.jpg
  • 7-14-2017 9-12-56 AM.jpg
  • Pink Star Diamond
  • My pearl bead collection. I'll use them all eventually!
  • I want this sink!
  • cbf6242e0bed6001d406f54feb9a49cb--huge-bathtub-dream-bathrooms.jpg
testing