Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Besides Beauty
|

CRYSTALS, GEMS AND JEWELRY

I know a few of us share a passion for crystals and jewelry as well as makeup so thought I would start a thread on this. Share your stash, finds, whatever!

crysthr17.jpg

Re: CRYSTALS, GEMS AND JEWELRY

Wow! That’s gorgeous!! Does it stay put pretty well?

Also, off subject, but I really love your lip color— so pretty!! @ZombieMetroAnt 🙌

Oh @Shosh85, you are so cute.  I'm not nearly as talented as this...I'm a bun/ponytail kinda gal Smiley Wink  This was an article I saw on PopSugar but had to share Heart 

Oh, ooops! I don’t know about cute, but I am pretty slow and easily confused, haha!  I don’t know what over half of the people look like on here, so I assumed, haha! 

But still, whoever she is, her hair is magical and lips are so pretty!! Haha! @ZombieMetroAnt. 🤷‍♀️🤦‍♀️😂

No, not slow at all, silly @Shosh85 Heart  definitely cute!

I should of prefaced the post with the heading of the article.  Girl, if you see the original IG post, you can see that's it's definitely a one-time-use only type of style.  I dunno if I'd have the patience to sit through all this then have to wash it off Smiley Sad 

Well aren’t you sweet!-  I don’t feel like a such a dum-dum now, haha! 😉😘

I’m ok with a little glitter and color, but this might be a tad too much for me! I wonder if it feels heavy? lol! It’s definitely cool to look at!! @ZombieMetroAnt 🤗

Super pretty @ZombieMetroAnt but I think it would drive me crazy 😄

I went to our local annual fiber festival today and bought this pendant and earrings (not a set).  I also took pictures of a couple of the displays from this vendor.  I thought I had taken a picture of the earring display, guess not!

The owner said she finds the items on her vacations.  Some of the silver is sterling and some is plated.  My pendant is sterling and the earrings are plated.

Spain sea glass and fresh water pearls pendant & Australian sea glass earringsSpain sea glass and fresh water pearls pendant & Australian sea glass earrings

Beachy pendants (shells, etc.)Beachy pendants (shells, etc.)

Sea glass, etc. pendantsSea glass, etc. pendants

@Titian06,

These are beautiful.  They have such a natural feel!  🙂

I love sea glass too!

Oh cool @Titian06!!! I love sea glass! Especially the color you chose.

RE: CRYSTALS, GEMS AND JEWELRY

I wanted to share this ring that I got on Etsy (sheenajewellery). I found her jewelry at her sister's shop while on vacation (picked up a beautiful gold lace bar necklace) and went immediately to her store. She makes these gorgeous lace rings with real lace using the lost wax method. I love lace and I love jewelry so this is a match made in heaven!

Re: RE: CRYSTALS, GEMS AND JEWELRY

@k617,

That's something really nice that I haven't seen before!  🙂

Cool K! @k617

RE: Re: CRYSTALS, GEMS AND JEWELRY

Stunning!

Oh no, this mug won't work for me... I usually pick up my mug with my left hand (while I'm scrolling on my computer with my right) so I would most definitely lose an eye trying to drink out of this mug.

But it's soooooo prettyyyyy

@trishavt  OMG that is pretty! Thx!  I can just imagine poking myself in the eye with it though lol. 😂😂😂

@veronika23 Ha! I can see a lot of accidents happening with this mug.

@trishavt   hahaha yeah! Very pretty but deadly! 😄

OMG, that mug is gorgeous. 

ON SALE crystal quartz ring, statement ring, tourmaline ring, raw gemstone, copper ring, indicolite, paraiba blue,  druzy ring

I've purchased this ring last year. It is huge! I love it.

Photos127
  • crysthr17.jpg
  • diamondearrings.png
  • IMG_1339.JPG
  • image.jpeg
  • 7-14-2017 9-11-44 AM.jpg
  • 7-14-2017 9-12-03 AM.jpg
  • 7-14-2017 9-12-23 AM.jpg
  • 7-14-2017 9-12-35 AM.jpg
  • 7-14-2017 9-12-45 AM.jpg
  • 7-14-2017 9-12-56 AM.jpg
  • Pink Star Diamond
  • My pearl bead collection. I'll use them all eventually!
  • I want this sink!
  • cbf6242e0bed6001d406f54feb9a49cb--huge-bathtub-dream-bathrooms.jpg
testing