Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Besides Beauty
|

CRYSTALS, GEMS AND JEWELRY

I know a few of us share a passion for crystals and jewelry as well as makeup so thought I would start a thread on this. Share your stash, finds, whatever!

crysthr17.jpg

Re: CRYSTALS, GEMS AND JEWELRY

@veronika23 @lmi82 I admire antique/estate pieces as well!  I usually don't post pics, but I might have to start with my jewelry collection.  Where do you call shop for jewelry?  I used to buy most of my statement pieces from Express; but I look all over, including Loft, Charming Charlie, etc.  Back in the day J. Crew and Banana Republic had some great pieces; they were pretty expensive, though.

Ahhh what an awesome thread @veronika23! Thank you for starting this 😃, can't wait to see what everyone posts!

Love crystals, gems and jewelry!!

My favourite is the pearl. I love diamonds, but it's not like I have the cash to throw around and collect diamonds.

I started making my own jewelry this year, it's quite addicting!!

I love crystals!! I've been obsessed with crystals and gemstones ever since I was a kid. Will definitely need to take some pictures when I get home; I display many of mine within my succulents.

Can't wait to see what you share with us @txcatx @k617 🙂

Me too @txcatx! I did a 6th grade project on birthstones and was hooked ever since!

I love boring non-sparkly rocks too 😄 Geology would've been my second choice of study if I hadn't chosen engineering.

@k617 I loved the part of geology classes when we learned about identifying different rocks, but I wasn't so interested in learning details about things like tectonic plates! My childhood obsession with rocks and gemstones started with an elementary school field trip to some caves, and the gift shop had those gemstone sets with tumbled stones like rose quartz and tiger's eye.

@Mcakes@themusefactory.  we have a place now to share our other obsession 😄

Photos127
  • crysthr17.jpg
  • diamondearrings.png
  • IMG_1339.JPG
  • image.jpeg
  • 7-14-2017 9-11-44 AM.jpg
  • 7-14-2017 9-12-03 AM.jpg
  • 7-14-2017 9-12-23 AM.jpg
  • 7-14-2017 9-12-35 AM.jpg
  • 7-14-2017 9-12-45 AM.jpg
  • 7-14-2017 9-12-56 AM.jpg
  • Pink Star Diamond
  • My pearl bead collection. I'll use them all eventually!
  • I want this sink!
  • cbf6242e0bed6001d406f54feb9a49cb--huge-bathtub-dream-bathrooms.jpg
testing