Your Basket is Empty
Sign in to see items you may have added previously.
See samples, rewards and promotions in .

Item Added to Basket

Free Shipping!

You're only $50.00 away from Free Shipping.

Post in Besides Beauty

Brands you wish Sephora carried!

Which favorite brands do you wish Sephora carried?

Personally, I'd love to see more OCC and Origins products on the website, Wei To Go (a division of Wei Beauty), CARGO, and jouer.

RE: Brands you wish Sephora carried!

Lime Crime and Laura Gellar

Lime Crime, LORAC, Kylie Cosmetics, and I know American Sephora will be getting ColourPop, but I wish Canada was too!

Re: Brands you wish Sephora carried!

Lorac, Charlotte Tilburry, and affordable korean brands Smiley Happy 

RE: Re: Brands you wish Sephora carried!

What Korean (or Asian) brands in general do you want? I wouldn't mind more, too . . . though I don't know if "affordable" is Sephora's specialty, depending on your definition and the huge variation in k-beauty, haha. I think Ulta's done a decent job with the sub-$20/25 ones and Target and CVS have that partnership with Peach and Lily (though my Target has pretty much eliminated their store section since Sephora took Laniege, which was a good move for Sephora). I notice Sephora has quite a few single or limited products from certain lines—May Coop, Son & Park, J. One—so I get the feeling they pick up cult products to some extent. I think it'd be another smart move if they could get DHC somehow, since they don't have a major retailer in the US and Caolion, since stores only tend to sell their sleep packs. LJH, su:m37, P:rem, Whamisa, and Cremorlab would fit the lower/mid section of the pricing scheme and 3CE would make a really fun beauty addition. As far as things outside my price range, I wouldn't be surprised to see Sulwhasoo or The History of Whoo pop up someday. (For stuff you can't get at Sephora, it might be worth checking to see if there's an Aritaum near you. I just learned about if while searching Sulwhasoo retailers. It only carries AmorePacific brands and a house line, but . . . k-beauty chain. 😍)

For all the people saying colorpop I've heard that they're coming to sephora!! Not sure if it's true but it would be nice !!!

It's true for the us!

i think that color pop is going to be joining the American sephora, im just insure about when and if they'll join the Canadian Sephora (hoping they do).

They used to carry Cargo! I only remember because of how much I hated trying to pry that little tin open. 😂 (Other brands I remember being in US stores: LORAC, Vincent Longo, Shu Uemura, Bourjeois.) I don't have many brands I wish they'd carry—except for maybe Oribé (and CosRx because Ulta's selection is so limited)—as much as brands I wish they'd carry in more stores, though I know size makes it impossible. I'd just like to pick up Prisme Libre in a different shade without crossing my fingers (and I'd really like my store to carry Armani and Kevyn Aucoin). PS — I replied this to someone else, but wasn't there already news of Sephora and ColourPop??? Here's the link, though it doesn't seem to work anymore: https://www.sephora.com/colourpop-search

Re: RE: Brands you wish Sephora carried!

Shu Uemura mascara was the best! I miss it sooo much.

Helena Rubinstein ( they have really awesome mascara for oily eye lids ) Shu Uemura 's skin purifier cleansing oil

Anna Sui

LIME CRIME

by far my favorite because of their Velvetines

lime crime and nyx!

Morphe and colourpop

Haven't they already announced they'll carry Colourpop???

Charlotte Tilbury, Chanel and Louboutin

They have some Louboutin on the website if you're in the US!

COLORPOP

Glossier, Colorpop, and MAC!

Eminence Organic Skincare!

innisfree!!
210 Replies