Your Basket is Empty
Sign in to see items you may have added previously.
See samples, rewards and promotions in .

Item Added to Basket

Free Shipping!

You're only $50.00 away from Free Shipping.

Post in Besides Beauty

Brands you wish Sephora carried!

Which favorite brands do you wish Sephora carried?

Personally, I'd love to see more OCC and Origins products on the website, Wei To Go (a division of Wei Beauty), CARGO, and jouer.

Re: Brands you wish Sephora carried!

I would really love to see Eminence! And also Jane Iredale.

I wished they carried Mac,cargo and the balm

Cosmetics: La Metier Beaute, Giorgio Armani & Chanel.

Skincare, Bodycare & Haircare: Skinmedica, Molton Brown, Sisley-Paris & Oribe.

... also I really wish Biologique Recherche & La Roche-Posay would be generally more available in the US. Why do I love French skincare so much!?! LOL.

MAC & Estee Lauder would be great additions, and I would love to see Shisedo & Bobbi Brown in stores.

Very true, I get frustrated not being able to color match and swatch BB in stores!

the Morracan Oil hair care line!!

These are some of the brands I'd love to see:

Mac, Tom ford, Chanel, Face Stockholm, Inglot, By Terry, Real techniques, Aesop, Rodin, Pai skincare, Suti, Mario Badescu, Kiehl's, Tatcha's full skincare line, Diptyque, Byredo, Mor & Aromatherapy Associates =)

I would go crazy if they added Inglot!

Essie! And I want theBalm and Cargo to come back! 

Did I post this already? Skinceuticals! Love CE Feurilic and the retinol products. Smiley Happy

Lipstick Queen, Chanel, Malin + Goetz, and Oribe. 

Nuxe, Paul & Joe, Chanel, and Armani (I did see Armani in a Sephora store in DC).

Oh! I'd like to add Charlotte Tilbury too!

Sephora seriously needs some UK-love. Well, more like, I need my UK-goodies. It's quite hard to get my fix from over the pond, but oh my goodness- those companies seriously make some amazing stuff. 

I agree with Jouer, and I also wish that Sephora sold Chanel, as well as MAC. Those 3 brands are really hard for me to get my hands on, since I only shop for high end makeup at Sephora.

I'd like to see OCC's full line in store Smiley Wink

You guys are talking about a bunch of brands I barely ever heard of... I think I need to do my research Smiley Wink  There's so much more in the US.

MAC, Ahava, Exuviance (sort of)

Sundari!! I've wished they would take note of this amazing brand for SO LONG! Great packaging, everything works wonders, and on top of it it all smells amazing! Above all the Neem and Avocado Face Lotion for Combination Skin is to die for (especially the smell), and I love their little gold elephant logo Smiley Happy

I feel almost as strongly about Suki Skincare (especially how good things smell and work!), but wish their packaging were as great as Sundari's Smiley Happy 

RE: Brands you wish Sephora carried!

Ofra!! Love their liquid lipsticks. Would rather purchase from Sephora than Ulta.

Re: RE: Brands you wish Sephora carried!

I love Ofra's formula! Yes, in store please!

I would say Chanel and Cle de Peau. Oh, and Rouge Bunny Rouge! Is it true that Sephora will never carry Chanel because Chanel doesn't want their stuff to go on sale? Or something?

@crayzeeRN I agree with you that I'd like to see more Origins products.  I also wish they had more Clinique makeup.  There are a lot of brands that I'd like to see them sell, but I think my main suggestion is that they have more variety in the brands they already sell.

Oh - and they used to have CARGO but I guess it wasn't a good enough seller...

1 Reply