Your Basket is Empty
Sign in to see items you may have added previously.
See samples, rewards and promotions in .

Item Added to Basket

Free Shipping!

You're only $50.00 away from Free Shipping.

Post in Besides Beauty

Black Friday Specials - $10!

Just an FYI that when I was in my local Sephora today there was a promotional card about a sale black Friday and I think that weekend, with several items to be specially priced at $10. I can try to take a pic of the promo and post it tomorrow.

Sephora sure knows how to keep me spending my money! Smiley Happy

Re: Black Friday Specials - $10!

Looking forward to it Smiley Happy

Totally addicted to Sephora lol

Oh that would be awesome if you could take a pic!  My store didn't want to tell me anything.

yeah they sure do... we've got a card to prove it Smiley Very Happy

LOL, you said it veronika. I've lapped my rouge self so many times now I've lost track... Smiley Wink

yeah same here lol.  It's funny but no laughing matter bahahahaha Smiley Very Happy

Oooooooh! This got me so excited!!! Please post it ASAP. I'm dying of anticipation!!! LOL. Smiley Very Happy

I can't wait to see the promo!

Post a pic for sure!  I've only gotten a couple of the $10 specials over the years because I don't wait up until 3AM EST for the sale to start and by the time I get up in the AM, most of the good stuff is gone. Oh well, I can pine away for the specials...

what has been $10 in the past? I have yet to ever do a Black Friday anything, and so I just want to know what i can expect! Smiley Happy

One year I got a mini brush set, and the Bite Mini Lipstick set. Another time I got a small Sephora palette.But the skincare stuff pretty much was gone instantly from reading the posts the next AM.

here's a link to another tread with pics from last year.

http://community.sephora.com/t5/Off-Topic/Black-Friday-2013/m-p/792121#M41067

Last year I got the Ole Henriksen 3 little wonders mini set and the Bite mini palette.

I will post it from a computer tomorrow, I can't seem to post pics from my iPad. But the way the person described it (she was from JCP, not Sephora, i was buying something after leaving Sephora) is that a number of things are going to be $10 for just a few days while supplies last. I looked online and some of the deals in previous years have been pretty cool!

Can you tell us what were the items in the promotional card? Pretty please? Smiley Happy

Please post, can't wait to see!

please post a picture!! would love to see what the promos are. Anyone know if the promos are the same in the JCPenney sephoras?

Last year Sephora JCP black friday specials were different than the stand alone Sephora offerings....

Awesome! Can't wait to see which products they have chosen!

I can't wait! I look forward to Black Friday for months leading up to it every year. Last year at Sephora I got the Bare Minerals promo which was a full size faux tan and a brush. I use the brush every day so it was definitely worth it!

I got the flyer from SIJCP today.  Here is the photos of the front and back of it.  I wonder if it will be the same at the free standing stores?

bfsale1.JPG

bfsale2.JPG

Sorry they are sideways I have no idea how to fix that!

Thanks for the awesome info. Now is that too faced shadow insurance duo? I better start using up the UD one to make room for this!

61 Replies
Conversation Stats
Photos5
  • bfsale1.JPG
  • bfsale2.JPG
  • upload_4654798977571227305.jpg
  • upload_6988459031620858641.jpg
  • upload_5178381696779196321.jpg