Your Basket is Empty
Sign in to see items you may have added previously.
See samples, rewards and promotions in .

Item Added to Basket

Free Shipping!

You're only $50.00 away from Free Shipping.

Post in Besides Beauty

Beauty at Marshall's!

Ladies, check your Marshalls! I wanted to share some great deals I found at my local Marshalls. I love going there for some awesome discounts, and recently I ran into Shiseido and Korres. I found some Shiseido sunscreen for $16.99 and $19.99. They also had Korres makeup removing wipes for $2.99, Pomegranate cream-gel for $6.99, Pomegranate toner for $6.99, Pomegranate Mattifying Treatment $6.99. Korres is my favorite skincare brand, so I was very excited! 

What are some beauty steals you have scored at your local Marshalls?!

Re: Beauty at Marshall's!

I was just thinking today "I haven't been to Marshall's in awhile..".  I'm going to go soon now, thanks for the heads up!

I got my The Balm Shady Volume 2 and 3 palettes there, that was maybe a year or so ago.

Sweet! I have never seen palettes there. What a great find!

I saw some Bliss items there recently. Smiley Happy

The Marshalls near me rarely has anything good in the beauty section, they'll get in stuff from e.l.f sometimes but it's usually been damaged or tampered with (and it feels kind of redundant because the Target across the street sells the same products!)

Occasionally they'll get in a huge shipment of nail polish though, the last time I was there they had a bunch of discontinued Essie and China Glaze and Sparitual.

That is a downside to the discount stores, people will simply open and try stuff left and right. 

wow, I don't think i've been inside a Marshall's for 2+ years! Maybe its time to stop by, those sound like great deals!

i got all of the ciate caviar nail kits there for 10 bucks a pop. Some Shiseido cleansing water for $13, and some shiseido face wipes for $10. 

Good deals! How do you like the Ciate nail kits?

For $10 they are nice, but for $25 (the regular price) they are a bit gimmicky. The polish is of nice quality.

They also had the color foil and velvet ciate kits there, though I didn't purchase any of those.

wow I love Marshall's! I don't even think I've ever seen a beauty section there...I'll have to check next time. Thanks for the heads up!

Oh how I wish I had a marshall's near me...

They had Marc Jacobs rollerballs in Lola and Daisy when I was there last for $9.99!  Unfortunately, MJ scents don't work well on me, but I'm sure they will make someone very happy! 

I love MJ perfumes! Funny, but I have actually never paid much attention to their fragrance section. I will definitely, next time!

nebel- I picked up MJ oh Lola about a month ago (rollerball). Was happy to get it for $10

I do enjoy popping into Marshall's/TJ Maxx/ Winners to see what they have. I have found Philosophy, Smashbox, NARS, Dior, Chanel, Guerlain, Anna Sui, Elizabeth Arden, Lancome and Bliss products just to name a few... Most recently I got a couple different Peter Thomas Roth face washes for $20 CAD (reg. $45). You never know what you'll find so it's always fun just to pop in and see.

On a side note, it's also great for Wilton cake decorating products and for more unique food flavourings (sicilian orange, lilac, raspberry,etc)

I see you mention Winners, are you in Toronto ?

Nope, in Edmonton

Oh Ok.

I would LOVE to see Dior or Chanel at my store!

WHERE ARE YOUR MARSHALL'S??? I live in downtown Chicago and our beauty section is a joke.

Most of the stuff are cheaper items and the nicer higher end items have all been tampered with and opened and swatched. I hate that.

Every once in a while I go in and see a great shipment of nail polishes that I stock up on. Oh well...

Wow, I would think living in a big city, they would have a great selection. I live near Monterey in CA. It is actually a small town, so I am always surprised when I find good stuff. lol I always inspect everything I buy there because like you say a lot of it has been opened and swatched/used. I have noticed that if I go during the week, items are in excellent condition!

Missie, check the suburb ones if you're ever out here Smiley Happy also try Nordstrom rack - better selection!

I see a lot of Shiseido, Korres, The Body Shop and Philosophy at my TJ Maxx and Marshall's.  Occasionally I'll see other brands there as well but I'm always hesitant to buy skincare or certain types of makeup because you have no idea how old they are.  I've definitely purchased my fair share of The Body Shop and Philosophy shower gels though!

I usually go by packaging. If it looks new and updated. I also look for expiration dates. You definitely have to be selective.

82 Replies
Conversation Stats
Photos1
  • IMG_0202.JPG