Your Basket is Empty
Sign in to see items you may have added previously.
See samples, rewards and promotions in .

Item Added to Basket

Free Shipping!

You're only $50.00 away from Free Shipping.

Post in Besides Beauty

Beauty Questionnaire!

Hi ladies! I stumbled upon this questionnaire the other day and thought it might be fun to share. Plus it's always interesting to see what products others enjoy using Smiley Happy. I'm especially curious to see what everyone uses for skincare, I'm constantly seeking new masks and other products to keep my skin looking extra healthy.

SKINCARE

-What skin type do you have? Combination

-How many times do you wash your face daily? Twice

-What is your current facial wash? It switches! Right now I’m alternating daily between Clarisonic’s Gentle Hydro Cleanser (in conjunction with my Clarisonic) and Bliss’ Fabulous Foaming Face Wash.

-Do you exfoliate? Yes

-What brand do you use?  Usually Bliss’ Fabulous Foaming Face Wash or periodically I’ll use ExfoliKate.

-What moisturizer do you use? Dior’s Hydra Life Protective Cream or Kate Sommerville’s Oil-Free moisturizer

-Do you have freckles? Nope

-Do you use eye cream? Yes, I’m currently using Amore Pacific’s Rejuvenating Eye Treatment Gel

-Do you or did you have acne prone skin? Just a few occasional breakouts

-Did you ever use Pro-activ? Nope

MAKE-UP

-What foundation do you use? It changes almost daily! Some of my favorites are: Benefit’s Hello Flawless, Make Up For Ever’s HD foundation, and Too Faced’s BB Cream

-How about concealer? Make Up For Ever’s HD concealer

-Do you know your undertone color? Yep. I have yellow undertones 

-What do you think of fake eyelashes? I love falsies they’re a nice way to add a splash of glamour!

-Did you know that you are suppose to change your mascara every 3 months? Yep

-What brand of mascara do you use? Right now I am using Tarina Tarantino’s Fleur De Lash and I love it

-What makeup tools do you use in make up application? A meadly of shadow brushes (a flat brush, a stiff dome brush, a soft dome brush), a blush brush, a foundation brush, and usually flat brushes for eyeliner/my brows

-Do you use make-up base/primer for the eyes? I've been using Tarina Tarantino's Pearl Glow Primer on my face and Urban Decay's Primer potion for my eyes. 

-What is your favorite eyeshadow (color or shade)? You can never go wrong with neutrals Smiley Happy.

-Do you use pencil or liquid eyeliner? I prefer using pencil and gel liner.

-How often do you poke your eyes with an eyeliner pencil? Not often at all.

-What do you think of pigment eyeshadows? I love how vibrant they are, but hate the mess they can make.

-Do you use mineral makeup? I do have a few mineral blushes that I absolutely adore and use reguarly.

-What is your favorite lipstick? NARS, MAC, Dior, Make Up For Ever, and Kat Von D.

-How about lipgloss? Buxom, Lancome Juicy Tubes, and Make Up For Ever's Lab Shine gloss.

-What is your favorite blush to use? NARS Smiley Happy

MAKE ME CHOOSE

-Do you buy your makeup on ebay? Nope.

-Do you like drugstore makeup? There are some true treasures in drug store beauty departments.

-Do you go to CCO's? (cosmetic company outlets) I've never been to one, but have always wanted to!

-Did you ever consider taking make-up classes? I've taken a few, but for the most part I am self taught and learned a lot through working for different cosmetic brands/applying make up on clients.

-Are you clumsy in putting on makeup? I was when I first started doing makeup on myself and on others.

-Name a makeup crime that you hate? Super dark eyebrows

-Do you like colorful shades of makeup? I do, especially during the warmer months or for evenings out/special events

-Which celebrity always has great make up? I feel like most of the popular celebrities always have flawless makeup, it makes sense...they're in the public eye constantly Smiley Happy.

-If you could leave the house using just ONE make up item,what would you use? Lip balm

-Could you ever leave the house without any makeup on? yep, I just look really young and tired without makeup on.

-Do you think you look good even without any makeup on? Haha sometimes I do and sometimes I don't.

-In your opinion, what is the BEST makeup line? I feel that no makeup line trumps all. Every brand has something that's impressive and at least one thing that isn't widely favored.

-What do you think of Makeup?? Makeup has an array of different purposes it can be used as a medium to transform the face to enhance features or even for more avante garde looks. There are so many different realms to makeup that one can explore. It certainly goes beyond lipgloss and liner, it's a form of artistic expression.

Whimsically yours,
Janine

Re: Beauty Questionnaire!

Thanks Janine! This sure is a fun one and I agree, a great way to get suggestions for new products to try! I definitely need a new eye cream too, I don't feel that mine is doing much. Smiley Sad

SKINCARE

-What skin type do you have? Combination! 

-How many times do you wash your face daily? morning and night

-What is your current facial wash? I use Origins Perfect World with my Clarisonic and the Bliss Fabulous Foaming Face Wash! 

-Do you exfoliate? yes and my skin loves me for it! 

-What brand do you use?  I like my Bliss wash but agree like Janine that the ExfoliKate does WONDERS! 

-What moisturizer do you use? Korres Wild Rose which is SO rich and hydrating without being too greasy

-Do you have freckles? none! 

-Do you use eye cream? Yes, using the Anthony Logistics one because its for sensitive skin and has no perfumes or dyes! 

-Do you or did you have acne prone skin? I did for a time in my life but switched to less makeup and a bar of soap and it never came back! I only have the occasional zit or two but since my Clarisonic I've had not ONE breakout! 3 months free! 

-Did you ever use Pro-activ? Never tried it as I heard it was primarily just for getting you set into the proper skin cleansing process.

MAKE-UP

-What foundation do you use? I switch CONSTANTLY! Today was Dior AirFlash but yesterday was Dior BB Cream. I also love my MUFE HD foundation and my Chanel Pro Lumiere and CoverGirl/Olay compact. Smiley Happy  

-How about concealer? Currently using Kat Von D Tattoo Concealer

-Do you know your undertone color? I think pink but I've been told yellow! 

-What do you think of fake eyelashes? Love them! Such a quick way to vamp up your look! 

-Did you know that you are suppose to change your mascara every 3 months? Yes, I actually suggest every 2 if you are a mascara addict like I am! 

-What brand of mascara do you use? Currently I use MUFE Smokey Lash but I am in love with Lancome Hypnose! 

-What makeup tools do you use in make up application?  I use at least 3 brushes daily but if I wear eye makeup it can go up to 8 or 9.. 

-Do you use make-up base/primer for the eyes?  Yes, UD primer potion but my all time favorite is Lancome Aquatique.

-What is your favorite eyeshadow (color or shade)? emerald greens and bold purples! But a netural eye is always perfect! 

-Do you use pencil or liquid eyeliner? pencil to line the waterline and liquid for the outer! 

-How often do you poke your eyes with an eyeliner pencil? Rarely! 

-What do you think of pigment eyeshadows? I wore mine today, so bright and fun but messy! 

-Do you use mineral makeup? yes, my lancome mineral powder foundation is fabulous! 

-What is your favorite lipstick? I love the new Sephora Collection Rouge Shine and Cream Shines. 

-How about lipgloss? Still partial to MAC Cremesheen Glass but also love  Buxom! 

-What is your favorite blush to use? Shu Uemura.. amazing color payoff and quality! 

MAKE ME CHOOSE

-Do you buy your makeup on ebay? Never have!

-Do you like drugstore makeup? Yes, I hate when my "secret" gets found out and the prices of a $2 eyeliner jump to $6 haha

-Do you go to CCO's? (cosmetic company outlets) i went to an "outlet" of sorts in Petaluma once but would LOVE an actual one! 

-Did you ever consider taking make-up classes? I've had a few as well but learned most of my skills on the job and working with different lines.

-Are you clumsy in putting on makeup? I can sometimes be on my clients! Smiley Happy 

-Name a makeup crime that you hate? Dark liner and frosty lipstick. It was trendy when I was a teen but its a big NO now!

-Do you like colorful shades of makeup? yes but i forget how much time and patience is needed! 

-Which celebrity always has great make up? I Love the makeup on Adele and Kim Kardashian. Even if it is caked on it is positively GORGEUS!

-If you could leave the house using just ONE make up item,what would you use? Lip balm for me too! 

-Could you ever leave the house without any makeup on? yes but my insecurity shows a lot!

-Do you think you look good even without any makeup on? Not at all, makeup helps! 

-In your opinion, what is the BEST makeup line? I can't pick a specific but I really do love the quality of Lancome and Nars for such color selections and sleek packaging. 

-What do you think of Makeup??  I Love Makeup. It has led me to a fun job and career that I truly enjoy! I can have the fun of makeup  and colors and applications while still using my skills with people to really have fun and enjoy it! It's such a great way to be creative and fun and change yourself around! Smiley Happy 

Luv&Lipgloss, Diana

Heh, I'm super minimalistic with make up (except a couple times every year when I go all out). My skincare collection (almost 3 regimen) is ~2 shoebox full while my make up collection is about .5 shoebox full.

SKINCARE

-How many times do you wash your face daily? 2. Water in the morning, cleanser at night.

-What is your current facial wash? L'oreal 360 Go Clean when wearing make up, Clinique liquid soap when not wearing make up.

-Do you exfoliate? Yes

-What brand do you use?  Clinique scrubs

-What moisturizer do you use? heh, 6 different ones depending on season, treatment, and skin condition.

-Do you use eye cream? Yes.

-Do you or did you have acne prone skin? Just a giant pimple every other month.

MAKE-UP

-What foundation do you use? none due to my changing undertone. Laura Mercier or Boots no.7 Tinted moisturizer + Clinique sheer powder for me

-How about concealer? Amazing Concealer

-Do you know your undertone color? Yellow, but due to flush/blush, neutral make up works better

-What do you think of fake eyelashes? too bothersome.

-Did you know that you are suppose to change your mascara every 3 months? Yep. But I only change when it's dried (~1yr).

-What brand of mascara do you use? deluxe samples of Estee Lauder Volumnious, Tarte Light Camera Lashes, and Sephora

-What makeup tools do you use in make up application? powder brush, bluffy eyeshadow brush, angled liner brush

-Do you use make-up base/primer for the eyes? only for special occasions

-What is your favorite eyeshadow (color or shade)? bronze, peach, orange, matte off-white

-Do you use pencil or liquid eyeliner? pencil and gel liner.

-How often do you poke your eyes with an eyeliner pencil? Never

-What do you think of pigment eyeshadows? cool.

-Do you use mineral makeup? BareMineral deluxe samples. Don't care for it

-What is your favorite lipstick? Make Up For Ever, Tarte lip stain,.

-How about lipgloss? Clinique plumping gloss.

-What is your favorite blush to use? my own DNA. I'm permanently blushing, so my blush depends on how much coverage my TM and powder give me.

MAKE ME CHOOSE

-Do you buy your makeup on ebay? Never

-Do you like drugstore makeup? for cheap thrills, mostly lip balm and occasional nail polish.

-Do you go to CCO's? (cosmetic company outlets) Nope

-Did you ever consider taking make-up classes? Nope. Plenty of online how-tos. Practice make perfect.

-Are you clumsy in putting on makeup? Yes at first. I like art/drawing, and make up is basically drawing on your face.

-Name a makeup crime that you hate? eyebrow-less and too much perfume are very distracting

-Do you like colorful shades of makeup? yup

-Which celebrity always has great make up? more like flawless skin, which is 80% of them.

-If you could leave the house using just ONE make up item,what would you use? Lip balm

-Could you ever leave the house without any makeup on? what I do 6 days a week.

-Do you think you look good even without any makeup on? Assuming I don't have dark circle from lack of sleep or the monthly giant pimple, yes. I've got naturally bushy eye brows and permanent light blush, so if I'm meticulous about tweezing and skincare, I look fine (otherwise I look like a primate T.T). Dark circles doesn't bother me, it's a sign I'm a hard worker right? But angry red pimples make me a bit self-conscious and I tend to talk a bit faster and louder hoping to distract people from it.

-In your opinion, what is the BEST makeup line? heh, there's at least 1 product in every line that I dislike.

-What do you think of Makeup?? It's for fun rather than necessity (except for concealer on my monthly giant pimples). it's like playing house. It enhance what I have, or help me to become a different character.

This looks fun!  Thanks for sharing.  Here we go...

SKINCARE

-What skin type do you have? Dry

-How many times do you wash your face daily? Once (at night)

-What is your current facial wash? I use Philosophy's Purity Cleanser.

-Do you exfoliate? Yes.

-What brand do you use?  Bliss’ Fabulous Foaming Face Wash about twice a week.

-What moisturizer do you use? Sephora Collection's Instant Moisturizer (day), CeraVe pm moisturizer (night)

-Do you have freckles? No.

-Do you use eye cream? Yes, I use a sample I received from Lancome's beauty bonus.

-Do you or did you have acne prone skin? I used to break out a lot more than I do now.  I pay much more attention to what I eat now, since I think that triggered a lot of breakouts for me.

-Did you ever use Pro-activ? Yes!  I use the repairing treatment on the occasional breakout.

MAKE-UP

-What foundation do you use? I rotate between my Amazing Cosmetics Velvet Mineral Pressed Powder foundation and my Lorac Protectint set by the MUFE hd setting powder.

-How about concealer? Make Up For Ever’s Lift concealer.

-Do you know your undertone color? Yes, I think I have yellow/beige undertones.

-What do you think of fake eyelashes? I love them for stage, but they're a little much for everyday for me.

-Did you know that you are suppose to change your mascara every 3 months? Yes-mine usually dries out by that point anyway.

-What brand of mascara do you use? I love my Tarte Lights Camera Splashes Waterproof mascara.

-What makeup tools do you use in make up application? I use an all over shadow brush, crease brush, angle liner brush, powder brush, blush brush, contour bronzer brush, and occasionally a concealer brush.

-Do you use make-up base/primer for the eyes? I use the MUFE hd primer in blue for a brightening effect.

-What is your favorite eyeshadow (color or shade)? I'm a neutrals girl-I love browns and golds.

-Do you use pencil or liquid eyeliner? I use pencil liner.

-How often do you poke your eyes with an eyeliner pencil? Not very often.

-What do you think of pigment eyeshadows? The packaging can be a mess, but the intensity is nice.

-Do you use mineral makeup? My only mineral powder is the MUFE hd setting powder.

-What is your favorite lipstick? MUFE Rouge Artist Natural in N18 and Buxom Lipstick in Amsterdam.

-How about lipgloss? Buxom lipgloss.

-What is your favorite blush to use? Tarte Amazonian Clay blush in Blissful (perfect peach-pink for summer!).

MAKE ME CHOOSE

-Do you buy your makeup on ebay? Nope.

-Do you like drugstore makeup? Sometimes.  Not for foundations, but sometimes for eyes and cheeks.

-Do you go to CCO's? (cosmetic company outlets) I've never been to one, but have always wanted to!

-Did you ever consider taking make-up classes? Yes!  I'd like to take some classes soon.

-Are you clumsy in putting on makeup? Not on myself-sometimes when putting it on others.

-Name a makeup crime that you hate? Having lip liner darker than lipstick.

-Do you like colorful shades of makeup?  Yes, as long as the makeup is balanced and not everything is bright.

-Which celebrity always has great make up? I think Jessica Alba always looks pretty and polished in magazines.

-If you could leave the house using just ONE make up item,what would you use? Mascara.

-Could you ever leave the house without any makeup on? Yes, I'd just look very young.

-Do you think you look good even without any makeup on? When I'm well rested, sometimes I think I do.

-In your opinion, what is the BEST makeup line? I love Make Up For Ever, but I love products from so many brands....

-What do you think of Makeup?? I think makeup is so important.  It is a way to express yourself, and enhance your natural beauty.  I think it inspires creativity and gives self-confidence.  It can also be really relaxing to apply, and just a fun thing to experiment with and learn about.

Thanks for posting this!

Yay!  How fun Janine Smiley Happy  

SKINCARE

-How many times do you wash your face daily? Twice

-What is your current facial wash? Clinque Wash Away Gel Cleanser

-Do you exfoliate? Of course

-What brand do you use?  I like the ExfoliKate too Smiley Happy

-What moisturizer do you use? Clinique Acne Solutions Clearing Moisturizer

-Do you have freckles? Tons

-Do you use eye cream? Dior Capture Totale Eye Essential Serum (oops, guess thats a serum!)

-Do you or did you have acne prone skin? Periodically, hence my moisturizer Smiley Sad

-Did you ever use Pro-activ? No

MAKE-UP

-What foundation do you use? I have a ton that I rotate too!  Dior BB Cream, UD Tinted Moisturizer, Tarte Full Coverage Foundation, MAC Mineral Powder...

-How about concealer? MAC Mineralize Concealor in NC30

-Do you know your undertone color? Warm undertones... Yellow for sure 

-What do you think of fake eyelashes? Personally, I'm all about halfs.  Oddly I have the hardest time putting full sets on myself, but can practically put it on someone else with my eyes closed!

-Did you know that you are suppose to change your mascara every 3 months? Yes, But I'm guilty of trying to "make it last"

-What brand of mascara do you use? Tarte Lights Camera Lashes & Mallys mascara

-What makeup tools do you use in make up application? A fluffy blending brush is necessary, a rounded blush/bronzer brush & a small slanted brush for eyeliner & brows

-Do you use make-up base/primer for the eyes? I adore my UDPP.  I'm not sure what I did before I discovered it!

-What is your favorite eyeshadow (color or shade)? I'm with Janine, any neutral from my Naked Palette will do

-Do you use pencil or liquid eyeliner? Liquid liner for sure

-How often do you poke your eyes with an eyeliner pencil? Not recently

-What do you think of pigment eyeshadows? Gorgeous, but messy.  You have to be super careful or else you can make a HUGE mess!

-Do you use mineral makeup? One of my fav mineral foundations is by MAC.  I usually spritz my face w/ some Fix+ & blend the powder on top, creating sort of a creamy consistancy with better coverage.  Works well with BE too Smiley Happy

-What is your favorite lipstick? Almost any MAC shade, MUFE, Bite, Shiseido

-How about lipgloss? Buxom, Tarte, Stila

-What is your favorite blush to use? NARS Orgasm

MAKE ME CHOOSE

-Do you buy your makeup on ebay? no

-Do you like drugstore makeup? It depends... but I do love Essie Nailpolishes

-Do you go to CCO's? (cosmetic company outlets) I love my local CCO!  Discontinued MAC products for dirt cheap!

-Did you ever consider taking make-up classes? I have!  I'm a Cerified Makeup Artist here in CA Smiley Happy

-Are you clumsy in putting on makeup? Sometimes if I'm not close enough to my mirror & I rush, I totally regret it later!

-Name a makeup crime that you hate? Super dark eyebrows <-Janine hit it right on the nose!  Dark Brows or foundation that doesnt match... ohhh and makeup that isnt blended!

-Do you like colorful shades of makeup? Makeup is fun & creative!  I love seeing bright combos on other people, but I personally dont wear it on a daily basis.

-If you could leave the house using just ONE make up item,what would you use? A pink lipgloss... then double it up as a blush!

-Could you ever leave the house without any makeup on? I like to at least throw on blush, but I also like letting my face breath

-Do you think you look good even without any makeup on? It depends on my mood & if I have a tan.  With a nice tan (even a fake one) I wont bother with makeup.

-In your opinion, what is the BEST makeup line? There isnt one brand thats better than another.  Certain brands have go-to products.  My collection has a wide variety of products from high end to drug-store & I'm prefectly fine with that Smiley Happy

-What do you think of Makeup?? Makeup is so misunderstood by some people.  As a freelance artist, my main focus is helping my client find the right amount of makeup that enhances their own beauty... but I also do a ton of High Fashion where the looks are so Avant Garde that its almost ridiculous.  Its definitely a personal preference Smiley Happy

xo, Mia

How fun!Smiley Happy

SKINCARE

-What skin type do you have? Combination/oily

-What is your current facial wash? Origins White Tea Face Wash

-Do you exfoliate? Yes

-What brand do you use? Peter Thomas Roth Buffing Beads and Kate Sommerville Exfolikate

-What moisturizer do you use?Peter Thomas Roth Glycolic and Dior Capture Totale

-Do you have freckles?I used to

-Do you use eye cream? Yes! Origins Eye Doctor

-Do you or did you have acne prone skin? I Used to have really bad acne. It still comes up around my chin area.

-Did you ever use Pro-activ?Tried it 1x and it was SO HARSH

MAKE-UP

-What foundation do you use? Dior BB cream or Make Up Forever Hd Foundationn

-How about concealer? Make Up For Ever’s HD concealer

-Do you know your undertone color? Yellow

-What do you think of fake eyelashes?Love them, I used to wear them everyday.

-What brand of mascara do you use? Clinique High Impact

-What makeup tools do you use in make up application? A flat brush, crease brush, brow brush, powder and bronzer brush.

-Do you use make-up base/primer for the eyes? Yes! I like using the Sephora Collection Jumbo Pencils.

-What is your favorite eyeshadow (color or shade)? Hard to pick one! I like all the Lorac Eye Shadows, they go on buttery smooth.

-Do you use pencil or liquid eyeliner? Both Liquid on top, pencil on the bottom.

-How often do you poke your eyes with an eyeliner pencil? Ouch 1x!

-What do you think of pigment eyeshadows? I like them for the lid area, however they take patience to use.

-Do you use mineral makeup? I used to.

-What is your favorite lipstick? Lorac Lipstick in Baby Doll and Smashbox's Pout

-How about lipgloss? Buxom, Sephora Collection Ultra Shine, Nars Turkish Delight.

-What is your favorite blush to use? Nars!

MAKE ME CHOOSE

-Do you buy your makeup on ebay? Never!

-Do you like drugstore makeup? It depends on the brand

-Do you go to CCO's? Not too many out here!

-Did you ever consider taking make-up classes?No. It's good to try make up on yourself and your friends! Practice, practiceSmiley Happy

-Are you clumsy in putting on makeup?No

-Name a makeup crime that you hate? Super red lip stains, im sorry!

-Do you like colorful shades of makeup?Yes

-Which celebrity always has great make up? Hmm Katy Perry, Adel, Kim K.

-If you could leave the house using just ONE make up item,what would you use? Mascara

-Could you ever leave the house without any makeup on? Yes I have. Put on some sunglasses and im good to go.

-Do you think you look good even without any makeup on? EHHH, no. I need at least a brow pencil or eye liner on.

-In your opinion, what is the BEST makeup line?Each one has different strengths.

-What do you think of Makeup??  I love it! You can enhance the way you want to look with different productsSmiley Happy

<3 Melissa

SKINCARE

-What is your current facial wash? Boscia Clear Complexion Cleanser with Botanical Blast

-Do you exfoliate? Yes

-What brand do you use?  Philosophy's Microexfoliation wash

-What moisturizer do you use?Josie Maran's Argan Oil

-Do you have freckles? Not really

-Do you use eye cream? Currently using Cliniques All About Eyes

-Do you or did you have acne prone skin? YES, still do! Little whitehead-like bumps all over my chin and cheeks!

-Did you ever use Pro-activ? Nopee

MAKE-UP

-What foundation do you use? Make Up For Ever’s HD foundation,Lorac

-How about concealer? Clinque concealer, MUFE concealer

-Do you know your undertone color? pink

-What do you think of fake eyelashes? I love them when they are applied correctly!

-Did you know that you are suppose to change your mascara every 3 months? Yes Ma'am!

-What brand of mascara do you use? Bobbi Brown's Everything Mascara

-What makeup tools do you use in make up application? A variety of brushes! Obsessed with EcoTools brushes!

-Do you use make-up base/primer for the eyes? Sometimes POREfessional on my face, Clinique primer on lids

-What is your favorite eyeshadow (color or shade)? Neutrals! Bronze and brown

-Do you use pencil or liquid eyeliner? Switch between MUFE pencil and bobbi brown's gel liner

-How often do you poke your eyes with an eyeliner pencil? Almost never

-What do you think of pigment eyeshadows? meh

-Do you use mineral makeup? Sometimes!

-What is your favorite lipstick? Lipgoss gal

-How about lipgloss? FusionBeauty, Too Faced

-What is your favorite blush to use? Tarte Amazonian Clay blush, Stila

MAKE ME CHOOSE

-Do you buy your makeup on ebay? Never!

-Do you like drugstore makeup? Occasionally!  More likely to purchase shadows and other essentials over foundations

-Do you go to CCO's? (cosmetic company outlets) Never been!

-Did you ever consider taking make-up classes? I pretty much teach myself through trial and error and youtube videos!

-Are you clumsy in putting on makeup? Pretty precise

-Name a makeup crime that you hate? Bad foundation blending! Orange face, pale neck! Yuck!

-Do you like colorful shades of makeup? I like bright nails, blush, and glosses!

-If you could leave the house using just ONE make up item,what would you use? Mascara (my eyelashes are CLEAR! )

-Could you ever leave the house without any makeup on? I could, just prefer not to! haha

-Do you think you look good even without any makeup on? It depends...maybe if my skin were more clear

-In your opinion, what is the BEST makeup line? No way I can choose just one...

-What do you think of Makeup?? It is quite possibly an obsession of mine.  I. just. can't. resist. sephora. and my credit card bill proves it! ha

SKINCARE

-What skin type do you have? normal t-zone, dry cheeks

-What is your current facial wash? Koress Milk Protein Cleanser, First Aid Beauty Cleanser, Juice Beauty Exfoliating cleanser

-Do you exfoliate? Yes

-What brand do you use? Peter Thomas Roth Gentle Correction pads, Dermadoctor Wrinkle Revenge, Ren Micro Polish Cleanser

-What moisturizer do you use? Currently Ole Henriksen Truth Revealed Super crème SPF 1 during the day and Amore Pacific Hydra-gel at night

-Do you have freckles? Yes

-Do you use eye cream? Ole Henriksen Ultimate Eye Lift Gel

-Do you or did you have acne prone skin? Yes

MAKE-UP

-What foundation do you use? Koh Gen Do Maifanshi Moisture Foundation, Make Up For Ever Face & Body, Hourglass Illusion Tinted Moisturizer

-How about concealer? Make Up For Ever 5 camouflage creame palette

-Do you know your undertone color? Yes, yellow undertone.

-What do you think of fake eyelashes? I'm a huge fan of false lashes. They really open up the eyes and are great for characters, beauty, and theatrical makeup.

-Did you know that you are suppose to change your mascara every 3 months? Yes

-What brand of mascara do you use? Right now I am using Bobbi Brown Party Mascara with Dior Maximizer primer

-What makeup tools do you use in make up application? Beauty Blender, Crease brush, concealer brush, powder brush, blush brush are my basic brush set.

-Do you use make-up base/primer for the eyes? Smashbox Hydrating primer for the face

-What is your favorite eyeshadow (color or shade)? I love matte eyeshadows (Make Up For Ever, Bobbi Brown, Stila).

-Do you use pencil or liquid eyeliner? It depends on what makeup look i'm doing. Sometimes I like to layer pencil with liquid.

-How often do you poke your eyes with an eyeliner pencil? Not often at all.

-What do you think of pigment eyeshadows? I love them.

-Do you use mineral makeup? I use Cover FX mineral powder on a regular

-What is your favorite lipstick? Bite Beauty!!! Nars

-How about lipgloss? Buxom!!! N

-What is your favorite blush to use? NARS, Illamasqua, Tarte Amazonian Blush

MAKE ME CHOOSE

-Do you like drugstore makeup? There are a few lipstick and blush that i've tried.

-Do you go to CCO's? (cosmetic company outlets)Never heard of it but would love to. I've attened The Makeup Trade Show and IMATS.

-Did you ever consider taking make-up classes? Yes, I love taking classes from other artists.

-Are you clumsy in putting on makeup? Sometimes I can be a little ... off day.

-Name a makeup crime that you hate? Dark lip liner that doesnt match the lipstick and is obviously too darkly drawn in.

-Do you like colorful shades of makeup? I do, makeup is fun! 

-Which celebrity always has great make up? I'm a fan of Jennifer Lopez, Rihanna,

-If you could leave the house using just ONE make up item,what would you use? Bronzer/blush

-Could you ever leave the house without any makeup on? yes

-Do you think you look good even without any makeup on? Depends on my skin ... i think I can always use a little concealer and some eye brows

-In your opinion, what is the BEST makeup line? I like most lines. I use a lot of Stila, Make Up For Ever, Nars, MAC, Smashbox on myself and in my makeup kit

-What do you think of Makeup?? I love makeup, it can definitely transform a person both inside and out. It's also an alter ego, you can be whoever you want by just transformation and a little bit of special FX Smiley Wink . I love that makeup is continously changing and it's never the same. You can look one way today and another way tomorrow. 

SKINCARE

-What skin type do you have? Oily/Combination

-What is your current facial wash? Cetaphil and REN ClearCalm 3 Clarifying Clay Cleanser

-Do you exfoliate? Yes

-What brand do you use? Origins

-What moisturizer do you use? Still trying to find the perfect one for me. Currently trying out Origins Balanced Diet

-Do you have freckles? No

-Do you use eye cream? Yes, Origins Ginzing Refreshing Eye Cream

-Do you or did you have acne prone skin? Yes

-Did you ever use Pro-activ? Tried it, didn't work as well as I had hoped.

MAKE-UP

-What foundation do you use? Don't use foundation

-How about concealer? Don't use concealer

-Do you know your undertone color? Not really

-What do you think of fake eyelashes? They look great on some girls, but I can't wear them because of my glasses. Also I really don't need them because my natural ones are so long.

-Did you know that you are suppose to change your mascara every 3 months? No

-What brand of mascara do you use? I don't use mascara

-What makeup tools do you use in make up application? I have a combination of 3 small brush sets that I use

-Do you use make-up base/primer for the eyes? Yes, I use Too Faced Candlelight Eyeshadow Primer most of the time, Too Faced Shadow Insurance some of the time and just got Kat Von D's High Voltage Eyeshadow Primer in Stellar to try out.

-What is your favorite eyeshadow (color or shade)? Depends on the mood but I've been on a bit of a darker neutral kick lately

-Do you use pencil or liquid eyeliner? Liquid pen liner!

-How often do you poke your eyes with an eyeliner pencil? Never

-What do you think of pigment eyeshadows? Not really for me

-Do you use mineral makeup? No

-What is your favorite lipstick? Kat Von D

-How about lipgloss? Is Fresh considered a "gloss"?

-What is your favorite blush to use? Don't use blush

MAKE ME CHOOSE

-Do you buy your makeup on ebay? No

-Do you like drugstore makeup? Don't really purchase any

-Do you go to CCO's? (cosmetic company outlets) No

-Did you ever consider taking make-up classes? No

-Are you clumsy in putting on makeup? Not unless I'm really rushing

-Name a makeup crime that you hate? Raccoon eyes

-Do you like colorful shades of makeup? At the proper time and place, yes

-Which celebrity always has great make up? Most

-If you could leave the house using just ONE make up item,what would you use? Eyeliner

-Could you ever leave the house without any makeup on? I really try not to, even if its only a bit of eyeliner

-Do you think you look good even without any makeup on? Depends on the day I guess

-In your opinion, what is the BEST makeup line? Eh... not sure about best, but my favorite is probably Kat Von D's

-What do you think of Makeup?? It's a lot of fun to play with and express myself with.

Sorry I couldn't get the questions to copy so I just numbered them!

SKINCARE

1.Combination

2.Twice

3.I was using Dermalogica Clean Start face wash but I switched to a derm suggested one by her line

4.Just with my Clarisonic

5.I use the brush head for acne-prone skin

6.Just whatever samples I have on hand. Currently it's the Bare Minerals Nourishing moisturizer.

7.Yep

8.Yes again it's whatever samples I have. Right now it's Origin's Plantscription and I do use a Clinique All About Eyes rollerball serum in the morning

9.Oh yeah! And clogged pores too. It's just lovely...

10.No way! That's like putting rat poison on your face!

MAKEUP

1. I like both the liquid and powder forms of the Benefit Hello Flawless, the Covergirl+Olay cream compact, the BareMinerals original and matte formulas, and the Dr.Jart+ BB cream

2.MUFE concealor palette No.1

3. No but I think it's yellow...

4. Love them and I wish I wore them more often

5. Yes and I actually do follow this because I have gotten eye infections before

6.Everything from Covergirl especially the lenghthening one and I also use anything from the Lashstash kit

7.A sponge for foundation, a fluffy powder prush, a small concealor brush, a thick eyeshadow brush, a blending brush, and occasionally a lip brush.

8.Only if I'm going out

9.A shimmery neutral palette is my go-to tool

10.I like felt tip pens and the NYX jumbo pencils

11.Not at all often and if I do it doesn't bother me

12.Never used them but I'd like to try the MUFE sparkle powders

13.Well I have some samples of BareMinerals...

14.I'm only 13 so I haven't used too many but I like Clinique and MUFE

15.Love them and I use Sephora Collection, Nars, Buxom, and whatever brands have the colors that I want

16. Don't use it often but I do like Nars

MAKE ME CHOOSE

1. No but I've been thinking about buying one of those 300 piece sample things!

2.Yes! It's cheap and not always badSmiley Happy

3. No but I really want to!

4.I would love to I just need to find the time

5.I don't think I'm clumsy but I'm not super skilled either. I am self-taught with the help of many articles and videos! My fave thing to do is expirement with makeup before I shower so I can just jump in and it will rinse off.

6.I hate very visible eyeliner, either wobbly lines or super thick and dark liquid liner lines.

7.Yes but they make me a little nervous. I use colorful shadows as liners and if I want a fun lip I add some clear gloss on top so it doesn't look too old for me!

8.I feel like they all do, but I can def spot a bad job if someone steps out for the papparazzi and it looks like they did it theirself

9.Right now tinted moisturizer/bb cream because my skin is badSmiley Sad

10.Yes I just don't want to run into anyone!

11.If I just finished doing a face mask after a shower I look ok...

12.I don't think there is one specific line thats good, but if I had to pick one it would probably be the Sephora Collection because there are good basics, nice variety, and most of them perform well

13. I think makeup is great for making you look and feel better, but be careful because it can make you look worse! It's so much fun to expirement with and it's my favorite thing to shop for. One thing I do wish is that all the women out there would take a worldwide makeup free day, just so we could see the natural beauty that we all have<3

SKINCARE

-What skin type do you have? Normal

-How many times do you wash your face daily? Usually just at night, *sometimes* in AM too but I dont like to overtreat my face, not good

-What is your current facial wash? Sibu Beauty Seabuckthorn Balancing Facial Cleanser (makeup) and Sibu Beauty Seabuckthorn Complexion Soap

-Do you exfoliate? Yes

-What brand do you use?  Right now I have 3. 2 Burts Bees, 1 Origins.

-What moisturizer do you use? L'occitane Ultra Rich Face Cream

-Do you have freckles? Nope

-Do you use eye cream? Nope

-Do you or did you have acne prone skin? I dont have acne prone skin but I did get acne from certain skin care/makeup products

-Did you ever use Pro-activ? Yes and its the worst thing I ever put on my skin.

MAKE-UP

-What foundation do you use? Lancome Dual Finish Powder

-How about concealer? Dont use anymore but still have 1...TheBalm Timebalm

-Do you know your undertone color? Yep. I have yellow undertones

-What do you think of fake eyelashes? hate

-Did you know that you are suppose to change your mascara every 3 months? Yes but some items last 6M. Read the expiration date logo.

-What brand of mascara do you use? Right now its Benefit Bad Gal Lash

-What makeup tools do you use in make up application? Brushes and sponges

-Do you use make-up base/primer for the eyes? no

-What is your favorite eyeshadow (color or shade)? You can never go wrong with neutrals :smileyhappy:. My absolute favorite are champagne colors.

-Do you use pencil or liquid eyeliner? Not a liner person. I own 1...pencil.

-How often do you poke your eyes with an eyeliner pencil? Dont ask.

-What do you think of pigment eyeshadows? If you are talking about loose pigments, hate but if you are talking about *pigmented eyeshadow* then LOVE

-Do you use mineral makeup? I did for about 5 years but I now hate it.

-What is your favorite lipstick? Dior Addict, Bite Beauty, NARS, MUFE Rouge Artist Natural, Givenchy Rouge Interdit Shine

-How about lipgloss? TheBalm Balmshelter

-What is your favorite blush to use? Benefit Boxed Powder in Sugarbomb and Coralista

MAKE ME CHOOSE

-Do you like drugstore makeup? not really. But to be honest, I havent bought makeup from the drugstore in ages. But I truly love Burts Bees Lip Shimmers, they are my fave drugstore lipsticks and I love them just as much as any of my high end ones!

-Do you go to CCO's? (cosmetic company outlets) yes

-Did you ever consider taking make-up classes? no. youtube!

-Are you clumsy in putting on makeup? not now. The last time I shopped at Sephora the cashier actually told me that I really know how to do my makeup and that I should work at Sephora!

-Name a makeup crime that you hate? fake lashes, fake nails, black lipstick

-Do you like colorful shades of makeup? Sometimes

-Which celebrity always has great make up? Kate Hudson!! She's my beauty idol.

-If you could leave the house using just ONE make up item,what would you use? Josie Maran Argan Color Stick in Petal Pink, can use as both blush and lipstick

-Could you ever leave the house without any makeup on? Yes. Do that all the time. Your skin needs to breathe!

-Do you think you look good even without any makeup on? To be honest, I dont really see much difference with or without makeup. I wish that I could make myself look as good as the celebrities do in movies and stuff but I dont have the money for that kind of high end makeup/photoshopping.

-In your opinion, what is the BEST makeup line? BENEFIT.

-What do you think of Makeup?? I love how it can improve looks, change the way people see you but mostly I love how it makes ME feel. Confident and luxe!

Oo this is cool!  Lets see...

SKINCARE

-What skin type do you have?

Combination Oily and Acne Prone

-How many times do you wash your face daily?

Once at night but I do rinse about 2x during the day

-What is your current facial wash?

Clinique and one from Neutrogena

-Do you exfoliate?

No it irritates my skin

-What brand do you use?

Normally Neutrogena since for me it's fairly mild

-What moisturizer do you use?

Clinique's Dramatically Different Moisturizing Gel

-Do you have freckles?

No

-Do you use eye cream?

Yes, something from Aveeno but I'm looking for a new one

-Do you or did you have acne prone skin?

I have acne prone skin but as long as I keep it clean and moisturized, I'm fine

-Did you ever use Pro-activ?

Yes and it didn't help at all it only made me break out more

MAKE-UP

-What foundation do you use?

I love using Tarte's Amazonian Clay Foundation and a BB Cream that I use is Too Faced

-How about concealer?

Tarte's Marajuca Creaseless Waterproof Concealer

-Do you know your undertone color?

Yes, mine are pink

-What do you think of fake eyelashes?

I've never tried them before but I would like to try at least one

-Did you know that you are suppose to change your mascara every 3 months?

Yes

-What brand of mascara do you use?

I use Bare Minerals

-What makeup tools do you use in make up application?

I use an array of brushes and have many many types for different application

-Do you use make-up base/primer for the eyes?

Yes either Urban Decay Primer Potion or Bare Minerals Prime Time

-What is your favorite eyeshadow (color or shade)?

I love gold colors!

-Do you use pencil or liquid eyeliner?

I like to use pencil liners.  I have tried a liquid liner but it flaked really bad and I haven't really tried another

-How often do you poke your eyes with an eyeliner pencil?

I haven't yet but I do that slowly so as to avoid poking myself

-What do you think of pigment eyeshadows?

A what?????

-Do you use mineral makeup?

I use mineral blushes.  They're not really pigmented but do give a nice flush of color

-What is your favorite lipstick?

I haven't found the right one yet but I'm liking Tarte's Lipsurgence

-How about lipgloss?

Buxom Glosses are awesome, I don't have a lot but the 3 I have are great

-What is your favorite blush to use?

I have so many but I think my favorite right now is a duo from Sephora

MAKE ME CHOOSE

-Do you buy your makeup on ebay?

If it was closed, brand new, and from a seller with 100% then yeah.  Have I ever done it, no.

-Do you like drugstore makeup?

I've used a couple of things like eyeliner and blush but they weren't really great

-Do you go to CCO's? (cosmetic company outlets)

I've never been to one but I'd like to

-Did you ever consider taking make-up classes?

Well I'm going to a hair design school which also teaches some skincare and make up.  But I'd love to take some classes even though I pretty much know most

-Are you clumsy in putting on makeup?

Not really

-Name a makeup crime that you hate?

Really dark and huge eye brows, I understand define but not huge!

-Do you like colorful shades of makeup?

A little.  As long as it's one color that is bright and everything else fairly netural

-Which celebrity always has great make up?

Jennifer Lopez.  It's never crazy just naturally sexy and luminous

-If you could leave the house using just ONE make up item,what would you use?

Concealer

-Could you ever leave the house without any makeup on?

I do but I'm really self concious because I have really dark dark circles that make me look a little sickly

-Do you think you look good even without any makeup on?

Sometimes I don't think so but I do have really good skin and always get complimented on it

-In your opinion, what is the BEST makeup line?

Anything that doesn't have a lot of harsh chemicals

-What do you think of Makeup?

I like the way it has really changed for the better.  A lot of brands have natural minerals and not harsh chemicals in their make up.  It's also great to see a lot of brands have a good skincare line since great skin is the foundation to all make up routines.  It's also a form of art and and you can create an array of things like define features.  I just think it's great!

What an awesome questionnaire!

SKINCARE

-What skin type do you have?  Oily

-What is your current facial wash? Right now, I alternate between the Clinique Liquid Facial Soap for oily skin for the morning, and the Caudalie Instant Foaming Cleanser at night, which I use with My Clarisonic Mia.  I also remove my makeup with the Caudalie Cleansing Water, which is also nifty to have in my gym bag for quick cleanups after my workout.

-Do you exfoliate? Definitely!

-What brand do you use?  I use both of Clinique’s scrubs:  The 7-Day Scrub, which has a creamy base for the fall and winter months; and the stronger Exfoliating Scrub for the warmer months.  I also exfoliate my lips with the Bliss sugar scrub.

-What moisturizer do you use?   I use the Clinique Dramatically Different Moisturizing Gel for daytime, and sometimes follow it up with a spritz of the Clinique Moisture Surge Face Spray.  For evening, I use the Caudalie Vinosource Quenching Sorbet Crème.

-Do you use eye cream?  I sure do.  For daytime I use the Clinique All About Eyes cream, and sometimes I use the All About Eyes De-Puffing Eye Massage Serum before going to the gym in the morning.  At night, I use the Shiseido Bio-Performance Super Eye Contour Cream. 

-Do you or did you have acne prone skin? Every once in a while I get hormonal breakouts but nothing that leaves any scarring or spots.

-Did you ever use Pro-activ? No.

MAKE-UP

-What foundation do you use? It depends on my mood, the weather and the occasion.  For everyday, I alternate between the Make Up For Ever HD foundation and the NARS Powder Foundation.  For evenings out or special occasions, I use the Make Up For Ever Mat Velvet + Mattifying Foundation which gives me more coverage. 

-How about concealer?  I alternate between the Make Up For Ever’s HD concealer and the MAC Pro Longwear concealer.

-Do you know your undertone color? Yes; years ago, I had a foundation custom-blended for me by Prescriptives which indicated that I had reddish-blue undertones, with a touch of yellow which makes color-matching foundation for me a little tricky.

-What do you think of fake eyelashes? I’ve never been brave enough to attempt wearing them myself but I think they’re great especially for dressy occasions and photographs.  I look forward to the day  when I can find the time and patience to learn how to apply them properly.

-Did you know that you are suppose to change your mascara every 3 months? Yes.

-What brand of mascara do you use? I’m currently alternating between my HG mascara, Tarte’s Lights, Camera, Lashes! mascara and the Diorshow New Look mascara which I received as a deluxe sample.

-What makeup tools do you use in make up application? I definitely use lots of brushes, including  stippling and flat foundation brushes for my liquid foundation; a kabuki brush  to set my foundation or to apply powder foundation; angled and blending brushes for my eyeshadow; a very pointed brush for my gel eyeliner; sometimes an angled brush to apply and smudge pencil eyeliner; an angled brush to apply bronzer and a large blush brush, as well as a lip brush.  I also use a brush/comb from MAC to brush my eyebrows and to comb my lashes before applying mascara.

-Do you use make-up base/primer for the eyes?  Absolutely!  I’m a huge fan of the UD Primer Potion but the NARS Smudge Proof Eyeshadow Base is my HG. 

-What is your favorite eyeshadow (color or shade)?  Since I spend most of my time at work, I love neutrals which doesn’t equate with boring.  When I want to a more intense look for evening, I love plums and smoky grays.

-Do you use pencil or liquid eyeliner? I use gel liner and pencil liner depending on my mood.

-How often do you poke your eyes with an eyeliner pencil? Never

-What do you think of pigment eyeshadows? I love them but I use them pretty sparingly.

-Do you use mineral makeup? I use the MAC Mineralize Skinfinish Natural for touchups and sometimes alone (over primer or sunblock) on the weekend.

-What is your favorite lipstick?  MAC and Make Up For Ever.

-How about lipgloss? Definitely MAC Lipglass and Clinique Superbalm Moisturizing Gloss.

-What is your favorite blush to use? NARS and MAC

MAKE ME CHOOSE

-Do you buy your makeup on ebay? No; I never realized people did that.

-Do you like drugstore makeup? I love Great Lash mascara, which holds its own with the more upscale (read, expensive) brands.

-Do you go to CCO's? (cosmetic company outlets)  No.

-Did you ever consider taking make-up classes? I would love to!  I’ve learned to apply makeup through tutorials or by trial and error and knowing what I like.  However I would love to learn how to apply false eyelashes and liner to my waterline without getting squeamish. 

-Are you clumsy in putting on makeup?  Only when I’m in a hurry or if I’m using something for the first time before a big event.

-Name a makeup crime that you hate?  Clownish, heavy makeup.  With all the natural formulations out there and techniques, there’s no excuse for anyone looking as if they’ve been made up by a mortician.

-Do you like colorful shades of makeup? Absolutely!  I love playing with color especially for evening and black-tie events.

-Which celebrity always has great make up?  Most of them do because they always have to be “on” but I would have to go with HalleBerry, who always looks flawless.

-If you could leave the house using just ONE make up item,what would you use? Lip gloss

-Could you ever leave the house without any makeup on? It depends on what was going on that day. 

-Do you think you look good even without any makeup on? It depends on how tired I am. 

-In your opinion, what is the BEST makeup line? At one time I would have unequivocally and without hesitation said, MAC!  Without a doubt.  However after discovering Sephora and this site, it’s hard to choose just one line.  I’ve made some really great purchases in recent months from several lines that I would highly recommend.

-What do you think of Makeup?? I love it!  To me, makeup is like chocolate and a glass of wine: something that every woman should have.  I believe it is intended to enhance the beauty that's already there.  In some instances, a new lipstick, foundation or blush can give us a much-needed ego boost; it’s like therapy!  

This looks really fun!!

SKINCARE

-What is your current facial wash? Clinique in the bar form

-Do you exfoliate? Yes

-What brand do you use?  Right now, I'm finishing up my Neutrogena Naturals one

-What moisturizer do you use? I wear TM during the day, and right now I use Neutrogena Naturals night moisturizer.

-Do you have freckles? Only a few here and there.

-Do you use eye cream? No.  Not yet lol.

-Do you or did you have acne prone skin? I breakout sometimes, but it's the under the skin type.

-Did you ever use Pro-activ? No.

MAKE-UP

-What foundation do you use? I use a TM as a foundation.  I've been using a sample of Smashbox TM, and I have a bottle of TheBalm BalmShelter I use.

-How about concealer? Neutrogena 3 in 1 Concealer for eyes or TheBalm TimeBalm Concealer

-Do you know your undertone color?   No, I sure don't lol.

-What do you think of fake eyelashes? I've never tried them.

-What brand of mascara do you use? I change it up depending on looks.  Currently, I have a mini Buxum Lash, Mini Benefit They're Real!, Urban Decay Big Fatty, and Maybelline Volum' Express Plush Lash.

-What makeup tools do you use in make up application? Sephora and Ecotools brushes

-Do you use make-up base/primer for the eyes? Urban Decay Primer Potion is a must!! lol

-What is your favorite eyeshadow (color or shade)? Currently, it's Urban Decay's Freelove

-Do you use pencil or liquid eyeliner? All my liners are pencil

-How often do you poke your eyes with an eyeliner pencil? Rarely

-What do you think of pigment eyeshadows? I prefer pressed lol

-Do you use mineral makeup? I'm not too picky about it.

-What is your favorite lipstick? NARS and Kat Von D (even though it can be drying lol)

-How about lipgloss? Buxum, Lip Licious

-What is your favorite blush to use? Benefit Dandelion!

MAKE ME CHOOSE

-Do you like drugstore makeup? I do like some drugstore products, such as Revlon Lip Butters and Maybelline mascaras.

-Do you go to CCO's? (cosmetic company outlets) I've been to one that was in Tanger and bought my first MAC lip gloss lol

-Did you ever consider taking make-up classes? Once or twice lol.  Mainly nail tech classes though.

-Are you clumsy in putting on makeup? When I first started wearing makeup.

-Name a makeup crime that you hate? Spider lashes.

-Do you like colorful shades of makeup? Yep!  Especially eyeshadow!

-Which celebrity always has great make up? Kate Winslet

-If you could leave the house using just ONE make up item,what would you use? Concealer

-Could you ever leave the house without any makeup on? I have many times.

-Do you think you look good even without any makeup on? I have low self esteem, so not really lol.

-In your opinion, what is the BEST makeup line? I absolutely love Urban Decay, even though there are a couple of items I wasn't impressed with.

-What do you think of Makeup?? I like to wear makeup to play up my features, but I still want to look like me.  In the end, I wear it as a means to be creative and have fun.

-What skin type do you have? dry

-What is your current facial wash? Korres Milk Proteins and Boscia Makeup Breakup Cleansing Oil

-Do you exfoliate? Yes

-What brand do you use?  Exfolikate

-What moisturizer do you use? FAB Ultra Repair

-Do you use eye cream? yes

-Do you or did you have acne prone skin? no

-Did you ever use Pro-activ? No

MAKE-UP

-What foundation do you use? Bobbi Brown Extra Repair or Clinique BB Cream

-How about concealer? Bobbi Brown Corrector

-Do you know your undertone color? pink

-What do you think of fake eyelashes? I love wearing them!

-What brand of mascara do you use? Diorshow New Look and Blackout

-What makeup tools do you use in make up application? every type of brush available

-Do you use make-up base/primer for the eyes? Yes I love Benefit Stay Don't Stray and Too Faced Shadow Insurance

-What is your favorite eyeshadow (color or shade)? bronze tones

-Do you use pencil or liquid eyeliner? I prefer using pencil

-How often do you poke your eyes with an eyeliner pencil? never

-What do you think of pigment eyeshadows? I prefer pressed

-Do you use mineral makeup? No, it makes me itchy

-What is your favorite lipstick? Nars, Dior, Tarte and MUFE

-How about lipgloss? Korres, Dior and Lorac

-What is your favorite blush to use? Nars or Benefit

MAKE ME CHOOSE

-Do you like drugstore makeup? No

-Do you go to CCO's? (cosmetic company outlets) Once but it was small and not very exciting

-Did you ever consider taking make-up classes? No, I've learned a tremendous amount from experience and fellow artists.

-Are you clumsy in putting on makeup? Not usually

-Name a makeup crime that you hate? Brown lipliner and pink lipstick

-Do you like colorful shades of makeup? Yes, I love to switch it up

-Which celebrity always has great make up? I can't think of any off the top of my head, but I think it has more to do with their makeup artist.

-If you could leave the house using just ONE make up item,what would you use? eyeliner

-Could you ever leave the house without any makeup on? Yes, I really don't care.

-Do you think you look good even without any makeup on? Obviously I look better WITH makeup, but I don't feel I'm scary without it lol

-In your opinion, what is the BEST makeup line? That's difficult.  My favorites come from so many different places, but if I had to choose I'd pick Dior since I do enjoy all of their products.

SKINCARE

-What skin type do you have? Oily

-How many times do you wash your face daily? Twice, water in the AM unless it's been hot or I've been running, cleanser PM.

-What is your current facial wash?biore Foaming Face Wash

-Do you exfoliate? Yes

-What brand do you use?  St Ives Apricot for Scrub body, Sephora brand for face

-What moisturizer do you use? Exuviance Day Moisturizer

-Do you have freckles? Yes

-Do you use eye cream? Dr Dennis Gross Lift and Lighten Eye Cream

-Do you or did you have acne prone skin? Yep

-Did you ever use Pro-activ? Nope

MAKE-UP

-What foundation do you use? MUFE HD foundation, mostly Smashbox BB cream now that it's summer

-How about concealer? Smashbox

-Do you know your undertone color? Yep. I have yellow undertones 

-What do you think of fake eyelashes? Fun but a lot of work!

-Did you know that you are suppose to change your mascara every 3 months? Yep

-What brand of mascara do you use? Fairy Drops Scandal Queen

-What makeup tools do you use in make up application? I have a whole jar of makeup brushes!

-Do you use make-up base/primer for the eyes? Too Faced Shadow Insurance, Hourglass Mineral Veil Primer

-What is your favorite eyeshadow (color or shade)? Anything from UD Naked 2

-Do you use pencil or liquid eyeliner? I prefer using pencil and gel liner.

-How often do you poke your eyes with an eyeliner pencil? Not often at all.

-What do you think of pigment eyeshadows? Too messy

-Do you use mineral makeup?No.

-What is your favorite lipstick? I recently got a tube of Lancome Rouge in Love that I really like, it goes on really smoothly and wears to a great stain

-How about lipgloss? Hardly ever

-What is your favorite blush to use? NARS Danmari palette

MAKE ME CHOOSE

-Do you buy your makeup on ebay? Nope.

-Do you like drugstore makeup? Not so much.

-Do you go to CCO's? (cosmetic company outlets) Yes, the one near me has great bargains on MAC stuff

-Did you ever consider taking make-up classes? If they were available closer than 2 hours away, sure.

-Are you clumsy in putting on makeup? No

-Name a makeup crime that you hate? Dark liner on lips, so dated!

-Do you like colorful shades of makeup? No, I'm a neutral gal.

-Which celebrity always has great make up? Sophia Loren

-If you could leave the house using just ONE make up item,what would you use? Lip balm

-Could you ever leave the house without any makeup on? Sure, do it all the time. It's pointless to put on makeup if I'm going to the farm center, lugging around heavy fertilizer and seed sacks.

-Do you think you look good even without any makeup on? Sure

-In your opinion, what is the BEST makeup line? Urban Decay, though they do have a couple of duds.

-What do you think of Makeup?? Makeup is fun and shopping for it is even more fun!

SKINCARE

-What skin type do you have? Combination/Sensitive

-What is your current facial wash? I wash my face with Dove Fragrance-Free soap

-Do you exfoliate? Yes

-What brand do you use?  Biore Pore Unclogging Scrub

-What moisturizer do you use? I use three products to hydrate my skin: Josie Maran Argan Oil, M.A.C Prep+Prime Moisture Infusion and Oil of Olay Complete Sensitive Skin SPF

-Do you use eye cream? Right now I am trying a sample of Clinique Repairwear

-Do you or did you have acne prone skin? I occasionally break out

MAKE-UP

-What foundation do you use? M.A.C Studio Fix Powder Plus Foundation

-How about concealer? M.A.C Pro Longwear and Studio Finish SPF

-Do you know your undertone color? I have yellow undertones 

-What do you think of fake eyelashes? I used to wear them but I like my natural lashes better

-Did you know that you are suppose to change your mascara every 3 months? Yes

-What brand of mascara do you use? I do not wear mascara

-What makeup tools do you use in make up application? I use an Eco Tools foundation brush for primer, Eco Tools bronzer brush to apply foundation, and a Loew Cornell #8 brush to apply concealer. Occasionally I’ll use a M.A.C #228 as a lip brush.

-Do you use make-up base/primer for the eyes? N/A

-What is your favorite eyeshadow (color or shade)? N/A

-Do you use pencil or liquid eyeliner? N/A

-How often do you poke your eyes with an eyeliner pencil? This is the exact reason why I do not bother with eyeliner Smiley Happy

-What do you think of pigment eyeshadows? N/A

-Do you use mineral makeup? No, but I am looking into trying Cover FX

-What is your favorite lipstick? M.A.C

-How about lipgloss? Eco Tools and M.A.C

-What is your favorite blush to use? N/A

MAKE ME CHOOSE

-Do you buy your makeup on ebay? No, too risky

-Do you like drugstore makeup? Yes, in the past I’ve used Hard Candy and jane. I use Almay makeup remover wipes regulary

-Do you go to CCO's? (cosmetic company outlets) No, the closest one to me is four hours away Smiley Sad

-Did you ever consider taking make-up classes? No

-Are you clumsy in putting on makeup? Only if I am in a hurry

-Name a makeup crime that you hate? Two words: eyeliner overload

-Do you like colorful shades of makeup? Yes, but I prefer a natural, conservative look on myself

-Which celebrity always has great make up? Sadly, two of my favorites are no longer living: Whitney Houston and Carolyn Bessette-Kennedy. Of the living, I admire Iman and Naomi Campbell’s makeup.

-If you could leave the house using just ONE make up item, what would you use? M.A.C line filler

-Could you ever leave the house without any makeup on? Yes, as long as I am moisturized, I can face the world.

-Do you think you look good even without any makeup on? Sometimes

-In your opinion, what is the BEST makeup line? I can’t declare a sole line b/c I have had hits and misses w/in M.A.C. In the seven months I have been shopping at Sephora, I have discovered other products I would not have found on my own and I appreciate the variety in my bag.

-What do you think of Makeup?? Not to sound corny, but I believe that makeup is transforming and a confidence booster.

What a fun topic!! Smiley Happy

SKINCARE

-What skin type do you have? Oily

-How many times do you wash your face daily? 2

-What is your current facial wash? This changes a lot, but right now it is.... Clean & Clear Morning Burst cleanser at night with my clarisonic and Juice Beauty Blemish Clearing Cleanser in the morning 

-Do you exfoliate? Not regularly

-What brand do you use?  When I do use a facial scrub it is usually whatever sample I have at the moment!

-What moisturizer do you use? Daytime- Neutragena Oil Free Moisture - combination skin. Nighttime - Korres Quercetin & Oak Antiaging & Antiwrinkle Night Cream

-Do you use eye cream? Yes, Korres quercetin & Oak Antiaging & Antiwrinkle Eye Cream

-Do you or did you have acne prone skin? Yes, unfortunately!! 

-Did you ever use Pro-activ? Yes when I was a teenager/early 20's. I was too lazy then to deal with a multistep skin care routine so I didn't really sany much improvement when I used it (or sort of used it) Smiley Wink

MAKE-UP

-What foundation do you use? Irove trying out founations so I always have a small stash that I rotate through! Some of my favorites that I have found so far are the Sephora Instant Radience, NARS Sheer Glow, Revlon Color Stay Whipped Foundation

-How about concealer? Still looking for that perfect concealer... 

-Do you know your undertone color? YeLlow undertones

-What do you think of fake eyelashes? I think they look fun! I have not ever worn them, but think they would be a great way to glam up a look!

-Did you know that you are suppose to change your mascara every 3 months? Yes

-What brand of mascara do you use? Always Changing... Right now MUFE Smokey Lash and Tarte Lights Camera Lashes

-What makeup tools do you use in make up applicatiOn? Brushes! 

-Do you use make-up base/primer for the eyes? Smashbox Photo Finish on face and Urban Decay Primer Potion for eyes

-What is your favorite eyeshadow (color or shade)? I love neutral eyeshadows... All time favorite color is Woodwinked by MAC

-Do you use pencil or liquid eyeliner? Pencil, gel, and shadow liners for me. 

-How often do you poke your eyes with an eyeliner pencil? Doesn't really happen

-What do you think of pigment eyeshadows? I have not tried any because they look quite messy!

-Do you use mineral makeup? I used to only wear mineral makeup. It was ok, but overhyped in my opinion. 

-What is your favorite lipstick? MAC Plink!

-How about lipgloss? Buxom, Dior, 

-What is your favorite blush to use? NARS Deep Throat and Sin! 

MAKE ME CHOOSE

-Do you buy your makeup on ebay? No

-Do you like drugstore makeup? There are some great finds at drugstores! (I'm looking at you Revlon!)

-Do you go to CCO's? (cosmetic company outlets) I have been once or twice...

-Did you ever consider taking make-up classes? I never seriously considered taking a class, but always thought it would be fun

-Are you clumsy in putting on makeup? Not anymore. I think everyone is clumsy when they first start though!!

-Name a makeup crime that you hate? Lipliner on outside of lips to try to make them look fuller!! Eeeek!

-Do you like colorful shades of makeup? Overall I stick to more neutral colors but go for a pop of color every so often!

-Which celebrity always has great make up? I think Jennifer Lopez is always glowing and radiant! 

-If you could leave the house using just ONE make up item,what would you use? Lip balm

-Could you ever leave the house without any makeup on? Yes, usually to go to the gym or run a quick errand!

-Do you think you look good even without any makeup on? Sometimes on a good day!! :-) 

-In your opinion, what is the BEST makeup line? I feel like I have favorite products from many different lines so I don't have one favorite line!! There are so many great ones out there.

-What do you think of Makeup?? I love it. I lova shopping for it, learning about products and application techniques and most importantly, I find it very relaxing to apply. That may sound strange, but I love my short time of peace in the morninga before a crazy and hectic day where I can take time for me!! 

SKINCARE

-What is your current facial wash? Skinceuticals Purifying Facial Cleanser (it's a gentle glycolic acid cleanser).

-Do you exfoliate? Not expressly -- I use Retin-A, which does a good job on its own. I also use a glycolic acid cleanser, which exfoliates gently. Periodically, I'll use REN Glycolactic Radiance Renewal Mask (I prefer chemical exfoliants to physical).

-What brand do you use?  Skinceuticals / REN

-What moisturizer do you use? I do not currently use one, but when I do, it's Caudalie Quenching Sorbet Crème.

-Do you have freckles? I did as a child / adolescent, but they faded completely when I started wearing sunscreen daily.

-Do you use eye cream? Yes / Shiseido Benefiance 

-Do you or did you have acne prone skin? Not really -- I get a pimple here and there, but really rarely since using the Clarisonic (of course I say this now -- my face will probably break out tomorrow).

-Did you ever use Pro-activ? Never

MAKE-UP

-What foundation do you use? NARS Sheer Glow or Dainty Doll.

-How about concealer? NARS Concealer in Chantilly -- it's my go-to. I have others, though!

-Do you know your undertone color? My skin looks blue-ish, and I burn really easily. It's probably neutral / cool. 

-What do you think of fake eyelashes? I love them! 

-Did you know that you are supposed to change your mascara every 3 months? Yes.

-What brand of mascara do you use? Right now, NARS Larger Than Life Volumizing. I usually use La Roche Posay Respectissime Extension.

-What makeup tools do you use in make up application? I hardly use any tools -- mostly eyeshadow brushes and an occasional concealer brush. I used to use an eyelash curler, but I forgot to replace it when it stopped working.

-Do you use make-up base/primer for the eyes? No.

-What is your favorite eyeshadow (color or shade)? The entire Burberry line, but particularly Rosewood and Pale Barley.

-Do you use pencil or liquid eyeliner? I use pencils most often -- and sometimes gel.

-How often do you poke your eyes with an eyeliner pencil? I usually don't. 

-What do you think of pigment eyeshadows? I have actually never used them -- I'm not that skilled! 

-Do you use mineral makeup? No.

-What is your favorite lipstick? Burberry or NARS -- impossible to pick one from either line, though!

-How about lipgloss? Burberry or NARS, Fresh

-What is your favorite blush to use? NARS, Chanel Joues Contraste, Chantecaille Cheek Shade, Armani (they're so sheer and I appreciate this).

MAKE ME CHOOSE

-Do you buy your makeup on ebay? I have on occasion, yes -- for LE items, but everything was BNIB.

-Do you like drugstore makeup? Mascara and nail polish.

-Do you go to CCO's? (cosmetic company outlets) I have never been to one. 

-Did you ever consider taking make-up classes? I have never taken any, but I would like to! 

-Are you clumsy in putting on makeup? Sometimes with gel / liquid eyeliner, yes -- I have off days. 

-Name a makeup crime that you hate? Foundation / powder that is obviously too light or too dark -- you can always tell by looking at someone's neck. 

-Do you like colorful shades of makeup? I wear red or bright lipstick on occasion, but I tend to stick to neutrals. 

-Which celebrity always has great make up? I love Diane Kruger -- she always looks flawless. Salma Hayek, too!

-If you could leave the house using just ONE make up item,what would you use? Eyeliner

-Could you ever leave the house without any makeup on? I have, but I prefer to wear eyeliner.

-Do you think you look good even without any makeup on? My skin looks fine, but I just look more pulled together with it.

-In your opinion, what is the BEST makeup line? If I had to choose one line, I would go with NARS because I can wear the foundation. Every line has its best products...but I don't use one line for everything. In general, I would say Burberry, but I can't wear their foundation. I like Chanel, too (can't wear their foundation, either). 

-What do you think of Makeup?? I think it can boost self-confidence, and I enjoy the artistic aspects of it...I love how different people can look based on varied techniques and colors. 

SKINCARE

-What is your current facial wash? Murad Clarifying Cleanser

-Do you exfoliate? at least once a week

-What brand do you use?  Currently The Body Shop Vitamin C Microdermabrasion

-What moisturizer do you use? Murad Skin Perfecting Lotion

-Do you have freckles? Some, mosty on my nose and cheeks

-Do you use eye cream? yes, The Body Shop Vitamin E Eye Cream

-Do you or did you have acne prone skin? I still get occasional breakouts. Been battling some form of acne since I was 10

MAKE-UP

-What foundation do you use? Too Faced BB Cream

-How about concealer? using the last of Tarte before switching back to Laura Mercier Secret Concealer

-Do you know your undertone color? I know I have an olive complextion. No clue about undertones.

-What do you think of fake eyelashes? I would be afraid of using any kind of glue that close to my eyes.

-Did you know that you are suppose to change your mascara every 3 months?yeah I know

-What brand of mascara do you use? currently Benefit They're Real

-What makeup tools do you use in make up application? blush brush, three different eye shadow brushes, finishing brush for my powder

-Do you use make-up base/primer for the eyes? yes, Too Faced Shadow Insurance

-What is your favorite eyeshadow (color or shade)? I like brighter colors

-Do you use pencil or liquid eyeliner? retractable pencil

-How often do you poke your eyes with an eyeliner pencil? very rarely

-What do you think of pigment eyeshadows? love them!

-Do you use mineral makeup? I've used an mineral blush before.

-What is your favorite lipstick? don't care for lipstick

-How about lipgloss? Smashbox, Lorac

-What is your favorite blush to use? Tarte

MAKE ME CHOOSE

-Do you buy your makeup on ebay? no

-Do you like drugstore makeup? there are a few I really like

-Do you go to CCO's? (cosmetic company outlets) never have. I'd be willing to check one out.

-Did you ever consider taking make-up classes? not really. I first learned makeup from my mom when she sold Mary Kay and continued to learn by reading magazines.

-Are you clumsy in putting on makeup? Still trying to learn the right way to do a smokey eye, especially where to put the darkest shade.

-Name a makeup crime that you hate? heavy blush

-Do you like colorful shades of makeup? yes, especially during the summer and for a night out

-Which celebrity always has great make up? hard to name just one

-If you could leave the house using just ONE make up item,what would you use? lip gloss

-Could you ever leave the house without any makeup on? no, I have to have at least the basics on unless I'm going to the lake or pool

-Do you think you look good even without any makeup on? no, I think I look dull and washed out without makeup

-In your opinion, what is the BEST makeup line? just one? hard to name just one.

-What do you think of Makeup? It good to use to enhance natural beauty and to use a bit creatively.

SKINCARE

-What skin type do you have? Oily, but aging

-What is your current facial wash?  Patricia Wexler Acnescrption (recently discontinued, so I'm in the market for something new)...experimenting with Ole Henriksen for oily skin

-Do you exfoliate? Yes

-What brand do you use?  Patricia Wexler or Clinique

-What moisturizer do you use? Ole Henriksen Truth 

-Do you use eye cream? Yes.Evening I use ROC retinol, Daytime Ole H.

-Do you or did you have acne prone skin? Yes, if I stay up late or eat deliciously bad food

-Did you ever use Pro-activ?  No

MAKE-UP

-What foundation do you use? YSL Teint Resist, Lancôme Teint Ultra 24HR

-How about concealer? Laura Mercier Secret Camoflauge

-Do you know your undertone color? Neutral to yellow

-What do you think of fake eyelashes? Fun!

-Did you know that you are suppose to change your mascara every 3 months? Yes

-What brand of mascara do you use? Loreal Double Extend WP

-What makeup tools do you use in make up application? Brushes, sponges

-Do you use make-up base/primer for the eyes? MUFE Eye Seal or UD 

-What is your favorite eyeshadow (color or shade)? Stila's new all matte palette for daytime, Tokidoki for evening

-Do you use pencil or liquid eyeliner? Liquid or sometimes Sephora's WP cream eyeliner for smokey eye

-How often do you poke your eyes with an eyeliner pencil? Ummm..wha??

-What do you think of pigment eyeshadows? Have not tried this, I think....?

-Do you use mineral makeup? No! Not the finish I'm looking for

-What is your favorite lipstick? Loreal or MAC

-How about lipgloss? Loreal or Lancôme

-What is your favorite blush to use? BENEFIT Posie or Cha Cha Tint

MAKE ME CHOOSE

-Do you buy your makeup on ebay? No, is it authentic??  Used?? Old??

-Do you like drugstore makeup? Yes moslty for mascara or trend, Loreal, sometimes Revlon

-Do you go to CCO's? (cosmetic company outlets) Rarely, wonder if its expired

-Did you ever consider taking make-up classes?  YouTube and Beautylish

-Are you clumsy in putting on makeup?  No, I have an art background and that's how I approach it

-Name a makeup crime that you hate? Lip liner

-Do you like colorful shades of makeup? Yes, mostly on other people...not my everyday style, but admire others who can pull it off 

-Which celebrity always has great make up?  JLo..the glow...

-If you could leave the house using just ONE make up item,what would you use? Eye liner

-Could you ever leave the house without any makeup on?  Of course, if I had to, like the house was on fire, but I rarely leave my bedroom without make up...just a preference

-Do you think you look good even without any makeup on? Sure, but I think of our declining economy and do my part to support it Smiley Wink

-In your opinion, what is the BEST makeup line? Hard question...love so, so many...I have bought a little of everything from Laura Mercier

-What do you think of Makeup??  I LOVE it...it's an art form.  I enjoy applying makeup everyday...even though I work in a creative field, it can be more of a creative outlet for me...because I do it for myself, it is a sheer self indugent pleasure!!

21 Replies
Conversation Stats