cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Besides Beauty
|

Beauty Insider Community Launch Party

Launch Party Invite.jpg

The Beauty Insider Community Launch Party is approaching and we are so excited to meet many of you in person to celebrate our new launch!

In case you haven't heard the details yet, we're hosting a launch party in Hollywood and there will be beauty, bites, activities and most importantly, your community friends IRL! Not to mention a gift bag and cameo appearances from some of your favorite brand founders…

We still have some spots open and we would love to see you (+ one guest)  there! If you are able to make your way to LA and are interested in attending the launch party on August 11th at 6pm, please send me a PM. Feel free to reach out with questions as well! 

Re: Beauty Insider Community Launch Party

I'm super late to the Party party but I'd never forgive myself if I didn't sing the praises of the BIC Launch Party.  The flight out to LA was my birthday gift from my huz and flying across the country was 110% worth it because I got to squish so many of you! BT has been such a big part of my life and getting to celebrate its evolution was something I am honored to have been a part of.  

@candacebt @KatieBT @ShiraBT - Getting to meet you guys was an absolute dream come true!  You're so much lovelier in person and I wish I could have spent the whole night basking in your presences.  Thank you for being such gracious hosts!

@ZombieMetroAnt @pixiedust2 @sister13 meeting you guys "in the wild" was so much fun!  You're all so gorgeous in person and I'm so pleased to have met you!

@malday @Gwenhwyfar @jemly @TopazBeth Thank you for being so wonderful and making it a weekend I will never forget! 

The party itself was really neat!  As I'm sure you've all seen, loads of brand reps and founders were there.  I was more than a little star-struck at times (mainly at the mods!). Meeting Lori from Smashbox was so exciting!  She's exactly as funny and kind in person as she is in their videos!  It felt like everyone was having a great time which just made the event.  I won't bore you all with repetitive photos but I will add a few *hopefully* new ones!

IMG_3119.JPGIMG_3121.JPG

I can only tag 10 users!  @Karmatic it was so great to meet you too!  I'm sad we didn't get a photo (I might have had one too many of those tasty beverages)

@ShannonAlexis @Mochapj Thank you for being such good sports about is toting you heads around!  You were the belles of the ball!

Wait?  @Karmatic was there?  Girl, why you no say nothing? Smiley LOL

It was such a great party & it was awesome to finally meet you, @michelleshops & everyone else! @malday needs to share her skin secrets Smiley Wink

haha! I swear it was just my makeup! @ZombieMetroAnt

To everyone who posted photos:    Thank you so much for sharing these! ❤️

What lovely ladies in BIC- You all look like you had a great time together!

@Ispend2much6@PaletteAddict99,  You will want to see these photos!

@tsavorite  Thanks!  It didn't occur to me there would be photos!

Yey more pictures!!! @tsavorite thanks for tagging me. I love seeing all the pictures  ❤️

It's so cool that you guys all got to be together! What a great thing Sephora did for our community!

An amazing company!!!

Thank you all for sharing bits and pics of the party. Looks like it was a blast and you all had great fun 🙂

Some belated photos from a really fun evening! It was so great hanging out with other lovely ladies from the community for the first time, MEETING OUR LOVELY MODS, and fangirling over/possibly slightly scaring Peter Thomas Roth and Dr. Dennis Gross! Photo dump in the spoiler:

Spoiler
KatieBTKatieBTSister13 and CandaceBTSister13 and CandaceBTPhotobooth antics (so sorry I can't figure out how to rotate this!)Photobooth antics (so sorry I can't figure out how to rotate this!)Candace, Shira, and Katie!Candace, Shira, and Katie!Candace and Katie with MochaPJ-on-a-Stick and ShannonAlexis-on-a-StickCandace and Katie with MochaPJ-on-a-Stick and ShannonAlexis-on-a-StickMochaPJ got a smooch from Dr. Dennis GrossMochaPJ got a smooch from Dr. Dennis GrossJemly, Dr. Dennis Gross, and his collagen-stimulating goggle gizmoJemly, Dr. Dennis Gross, and his collagen-stimulating goggle gizmoGwenhwyfar giving some high-fashion alien vibes in the DDG gogglesGwenhwyfar giving some high-fashion alien vibes in the DDG gogglesDonut wall!Donut wall!MichelleShops, Gwenhwyfar, Jemly, Peter Thomas Roth, and MaldayMichelleShops, Gwenhwyfar, Jemly, Peter Thomas Roth, and MaldaySDDenm, Candace, Katie, MichelleShops, Malday, Gwenhwyfar, Jemly, popsicle ShannonAlexis and popsicle MochaPJ. So lucky to be in a room with so many gorgeous women!SDDenm, Candace, Katie, MichelleShops, Malday, Gwenhwyfar, Jemly, popsicle ShannonAlexis and popsicle MochaPJ. So lucky to be in a room with so many gorgeous women!

Thank you SO MUCH to @candacebt@KatieBT@ShiraBT, and the rest of the BIC team!! 

I don’t think I had seen all your pictures @TopazBeth! What a great day this was, can’t believe I couldn’t stay longer to visit with everyone more! ❤️❤️❤️

Yay! That's so awesome! You all looked beautiful!

@TopazBeth  You are so much fun!  Ladies, you are all beautiful!  @Mochapj, I think you are a bona fide star now.  Hollywood is calling!

Thanks @Ispend2much6 !

I cracked up so hard when @TopazBeth sent me that pic 😄

@TopazBeth How fun!  Thanks so much for sharing!  Beautiful!

A donut wall?! OMG that is amazing 😄 Looks like y'all had such a blast. Hope there will be more events like this!

@TopazBeth  Good times

I went with @ZombieMetroAnt and we had so much fun! My only regret is not eating more than one of those amazing macarons! 

We met @KatieBT@candacebt and @ShiraBT plus a few more fabulous mods that I'm blanking on names. So great to finally meet you all in person. We mingled with PTR and Dr. Dennis Gross, got an amazing gift from Atelier Cologne and met some really nice managers and staff at the store. What a friendly store! 

The gift bag was incredible! Thank you so much Sephora and all the Mods for making this event so fun. I also got to meet a few other community members and it's so nice to see them in real life. 

Gift bag (I snagged those buttons at BeautyCon!):

IMG_5505.JPG

What an amazing event! Everyone looked awesome, and imagine meeting DDG and PTR!!

@pixiedust2  I am soooooo happy you and @ZombieMetroAnt were able to go and that you had such a good time!!! ❤️❤️❤️

I was hoping to see pics of you and zombie too, lol. 

Conversation Stats
Photos30
  • Launch Party Invite.jpg
  • 20170811_204413-01.jpeg
testing