cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Besides Beauty
|

Beauty Insider Community Launch Party

Launch Party Invite.jpg

The Beauty Insider Community Launch Party is approaching and we are so excited to meet many of you in person to celebrate our new launch!

In case you haven't heard the details yet, we're hosting a launch party in Hollywood and there will be beauty, bites, activities and most importantly, your community friends IRL! Not to mention a gift bag and cameo appearances from some of your favorite brand founders…

We still have some spots open and we would love to see you (+ one guest)  there! If you are able to make your way to LA and are interested in attending the launch party on August 11th at 6pm, please send me a PM. Feel free to reach out with questions as well! 

RE: Beauty Insider Community Launch Party

So sad I won't be able to come!! My mother is going through Chemo and I live in Ky... maybe I can go to LA another time...

Re: Beauty Insider Community Launch Party

Hi, I didn't think I could attend the event due to a conflict.  Now I can attend but they are not taking any RSVPs.  Hope everyone has a good time and gets lots of deluxe samples.  Hopefully, some of you will post pictures.  Enjoy!

Have fun, everyone! I'm so jealous of everyone who can make this event, but please share pictures and tell us all about it!

Wish I could be there!! 😞

I'm so excited for everyone! Can't wait to see the pictures from the evening!

Ooo hopefully I get off the wait list, since i would love to go especially after all my medical problems, this would be something awesome to do.

RE: Beauty Insider Community Launch Party

I'll be there with my besties in tow 😊😊

Well this snuck up quickly... The party is tomorrow!

We are so excited to get to meet many of you in Hollywood to celebrate our new launch! For those of you attending, I wanted to make sure we let you know that there's no particular dress code but it is a party 😄 On that note we will be taking pictures and it's LA, so I'm recommending "casual cocktail" attire... Nothing too fancy!

We also have a few spots left so if anyone is interested in attending feel free to PM me!

So excited to meet you and @candacebt in person! Can't wait to meet some fellow community members. I'll be coming with the prettiest girl I know @ZombieMetroAnt and hopefully she can hide my credit card from me 😂

@pixiedust2 @ZombieMetroAnt I can't believe my Disney crew is going to be there and I'm not! Have FUN! 

Have fun everyone and dont forget to take lots and lots of pictures.

I'm going! @sister13 Hopefully I'll see you there! ☺

Yay, we should be able to find each other !! @SDdenm

I'm going! I will be around in the afternoon to do a bit of shopping in LA! Would love to catch up for lunch or shopping if anyone is going to be around before the party kicks off.

@sister13 Can't wait to hear all about it!  And see the pics!  Have fun!!!

You guys should do one in Toronto as well. For now we will live vicariously on the stories you guys will share (hopefully) about the party. Have fun!

@fatimamummy I would love that! One day!

@KatieBT I feel fairly confident that if you did a Canadian party, ALL us Canadian BICers would truck out for it (but give us lots of notice because flights in Canada are PRICEY). But really, I'd head to Toronto for it, AND for the chance to meet all the amazing East-Coast BICers

Wish I could be there! Hope everyone has a great time!

I really wish I could travel there and join in the fun! I am hoping to see photos and hear about the party. Wishing everyone going a fabulous time!

❤️ ❤️

Conversation Stats
Photos30
  • Launch Party Invite.jpg
  • 20170811_204413-01.jpeg
testing