Free Classes

Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Besides Beauty
|

BIC's 2023 Countdown to Valentine's Day/Galentine's Day!!!

We might be in the doldrums of winter, but that doesn't mean that we can't have a little fun here on BIC.  Let's post about Valentine's Day, Galentine's Day and anything else you're interested in this time of year.

200w.gif

Feb 1: If you could create a conversation heart saying, what would it be?

Feb 2: Favorite shade of red to wear?  Pink?

Feb 3: Best romantic scene in a movie?

Feb 4: What's your favorite chocolate this time of year?

Feb 5: Favorite color of roses?  What is your ideal flower arrangement?

Conversation Hearts_0.jpg

Feb 6: Post a Valentine's or Galentine's meme.

Feb 7: Best (or funniest) memory of exchanging Valentines.  Do you currently send out Valentines?

Feb 8: Most romantic or sexiest fragrance?

Feb 9: What do you look forward to the most this time of year?

Feb 10: What kind of decor makes you swoon?istockphoto-1205536191-170667a.jpg

Feb 11: Create your own prompt.

Feb 12: What beauty product are you loving right now?

Feb 13: What does your fantasy Galentine's Day look like?  Be as creative as you want.

Feb 14: Heart party!  Post whatever kind of hearts you want.  It could be concrete like a heart gif, or abstract like an ode to someone you love.

Feb 15: If you were to seal a letter with a kiss, what kind of lippie would you use? 

Re: BIC's 2023 Countdown to Valentine's Day/Galentine's Day!!!

@CynthieLu Lol whatever is cheapest! I especially like the Reese's. I generally don't browse what they have until the sale so whatever is left. I don't think I've ever seen the Lindor on sale, probably at the very beginning when I'm getting off work and gone by the time I get in the store lol. 

Yummy @Samtian Reese knows how to make a tasty treat. They are at the top of my favorites list too, ok ok so Lindor did do a peanut butter truffle moons ago, it was sooo good! This conversation is dangerous to me, there's currently no choclate in the house 🍫 and I'm getting a craving 😅

@CynthieLu Ooh that sounds amazing!!! 

Feb 9: What do you look forward to the most this time of year?

Sitting in the hot tub while snow falls, cuddling with my dogs, planning spring break, and a yummy chocolate dessert for Valentine's Day

@Anonymous7 I'm bummed I didn't see this sooner but plan to play along for the last few days! This is SUCH a FUN idePa - thank you for getting it started! 🥰❤️🩷❤️🩷🥰

@BaseballJen thanks!!!  And I agree with @CorgiMommy that you can totally do a catch up post!  😀

You can also do a post to catch up😀

Feb. 8: Cute romance - Lancôme Idôle Eau de Parfum and sexy romance - Dior J'adore Eau de Parfum 

I agree with you re: Dior J'adore Eau de Parfum & Dior J'adore Parfum d'Eau is also! 😊👍

Feb 8: Most romantic or sexiest fragrance?

VS Bombshell Summer and MAC Turquatic.

Feb 8: Most romantic or sexiest fragrance

Chanel No. 5

It is a classic for a reason

Most romantic or sexiest fragrance: It has to be Calvin Klein euphoria . The scent lasts a long time. All it takes is one spritz, and you got everybody wanting to know what you're wearing. Pretty sure it'll grab the attention of any guy. 

Feb 7: Best (or funniest) memory of exchanging Valentines.  Do you currently send out Valentines?

The only Valentines I send out are on behalf of my kiddos and doing Galentine exchanges with BIC friends. 

Probably the Valentine's Day after I got engaged.  I was living 2000 miles away and really sick.  My fiance' sent me a dozen roses and had chicken soup delivered.

Feb 1: If you could create a conversation heart saying, what would it be?  BIC 4 Eva

Feb 2: Favorite shade of red to wear?  Pink?  I don't wear much red, but when I do it's a classic red-red - I guess like fire engine red.  I enjoy almost any shade of pink.  The only ones I don't care for are salmon-y pinks or ruddy pinks

Feb 3: Best romantic scene in a movie?  Maybe Rhett and Scarlett.  OR, what about Liesl and Rolf from "The Sound of Music?!"

Feb 4: What's your favorite chocolate this time of year?  I used to really like ones made by Dove, they were called milk chocolate and strawberry swirl (or something).  Dove hasn't made them for years, and I'm really disappointed by it.  Hershey's Strawberry Creme Hearts are similar, but not the same.  Plus, they're really hard to find.

Feb 5: Favorite color of roses?  What is your ideal flower arrangement?  I love every color of roses - except red!  My faves are probably bicolor (there's an antique yellow/orange that I love -- all the pics I see online are too dark; I also like pink/white roses -- again I can't find the right shades/variegations online).  

My ideal flower arrangement would be anything with a huge variety of flowers...and one that lasts.  If I were a millionaire, I'd have fresh flowers all the time...and gardens!

I'm also curious what kinds of roses BICers like.  Buds, cabbage roses, climbing roses...?

3e43a6a5550e3957f9c514f3b592616c.jpg

Ooooh Rhett and Scarlet is classic! I'm reading the Sequel right now lol this spoke to me lol @Anonymous7 ‌😆

That is a sweet idea for your candy heart ‌❤️‌ very appropriate. ‌😉
😉

@Anonymous7 this thread is a great idea 💕

heart-love.gif

@greeneyedgirl107 I absolutely adore your thread! Thanks for bringing the Valentine's cheer! 

valentines-day-icegif-27.gif

I'm a little late, but I'll definitely be back to catch up on the previous prompts once I come up with my answers!

ED7F651B-70DD-4BC7-B8CA-4AA1B8A2020F.gif

@greeneyedgirl107 I love your thread, too 💖

@eshoe so glad! I enjoy creating these!

I can tell, @greeneyedgirl107; you always create such unique threads -I love it!! 🙌🏼 

Conversation Stats
Photos18
  • 200w.gif
  • Conversation Hearts_0.jpg
  • istockphoto-1205536191-170667a.jpg
  • 20230203_171719.jpg
  • 20230203_171818.jpg
  • 42f3a190-8951-4406-8dc8-5a9295235252-shutterstock_1179348226.jpg
  • SportyGirly125_0-1675716284441.gif
  • ED7F651B-70DD-4BC7-B8CA-4AA1B8A2020F.gif
  • valentines-day-icegif-27.gif
  • heart-love.gif