Free Classes

Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Besides Beauty
|

BIC's 2023 Countdown to Valentine's Day/Galentine's Day!!!

We might be in the doldrums of winter, but that doesn't mean that we can't have a little fun here on BIC.  Let's post about Valentine's Day, Galentine's Day and anything else you're interested in this time of year.

200w.gif

Feb 1: If you could create a conversation heart saying, what would it be?

Feb 2: Favorite shade of red to wear?  Pink?

Feb 3: Best romantic scene in a movie?

Feb 4: What's your favorite chocolate this time of year?

Feb 5: Favorite color of roses?  What is your ideal flower arrangement?

Conversation Hearts_0.jpg

Feb 6: Post a Valentine's or Galentine's meme.

Feb 7: Best (or funniest) memory of exchanging Valentines.  Do you currently send out Valentines?

Feb 8: Most romantic or sexiest fragrance?

Feb 9: What do you look forward to the most this time of year?

Feb 10: What kind of decor makes you swoon?istockphoto-1205536191-170667a.jpg

Feb 11: Create your own prompt.

Feb 12: What beauty product are you loving right now?

Feb 13: What does your fantasy Galentine's Day look like?  Be as creative as you want.

Feb 14: Heart party!  Post whatever kind of hearts you want.  It could be concrete like a heart gif, or abstract like an ode to someone you love.

Feb 15: If you were to seal a letter with a kiss, what kind of lippie would you use? 

Re: BIC's 2023 Countdown to Valentine's Day/Galentine's Day!!!

@eshoe awww shucks!   💕 💞 ♥️ 💜 💙 

SportyGirly125_0-1675716284441.gif

Feb 4: What's your favorite chocolate this time of year? i'm really more of a candy person! i love the conversation hearts and the cinnamon hearts (very controversial, i know). BUT - nothing will keep me away from reeses pieces. they are on hand ALL the time, but i cant resist when they come in the cute heart packaging for vday 🙂

Feb 5: Favorite color of roses?  What is your ideal flower arrangement? my partner and i have this inside thing running for the last few years about yellow roses, and now they're my favourite! when we first started dating, he would buy yellow roses for me (yellow is my favourite color). one time i mentioned that different colors of roses/flowers have different meanings, so we looked up yellow roses. turns out, he had been buying me friendship flowers 😂 not exactly what you expect from a new relationship. but i loved them then and now i always get yellow! i dont have an ideal arrangement - so many are beautiful! but i do have a soft spot for peonies (i grow both white and pink), and white gardenias (they were in my moms wedding bouquet, and my dad had them in the house alot growing up, so the smell is so comforting and nostalgic for me!)

That's a sweet story 💛🌷 @cianni 

Ooh I agree with you on the the Reeses, they are the greatest 😄

@cianni As soon as you said yellow I thought uh oh it means friendship.

@SportyGirly125 LOL right! poor guy had no idea, but i love them nonetheless 🙂 now we laugh about it haha

42f3a190-8951-4406-8dc8-5a9295235252-shutterstock_1179348226.jpg

Feb 5: Favorite color of roses?  What is your ideal flower arrangement?

I used to work at a flower shop. Favorite color roses were the dual colored ones and purple. Ideal flower arrangement is one that is custom picked by the person or ones with orchids and stargazers. 

Feb 5: Favorite color of roses? What is your ideal flower arrangement?

I love ivory roses.  My ideal arrangement depends on the season.  

Feb. 5: When it comes to roses, just the classic red, pink, or white is fine! My favorite type of arrangements are sunflower based ones though, with pops of orange, purple, and red flowers. Late summer/early fall flowers. I tend to buy a lot of floral print too… lunch bags, office decor, stickers to put on things, accessories, my phone case is almost always floral, it’s the only print I wear for shirts/dresses/skirts… There’s a lot of floral haha. But you know the ironic thing… I don’t keep fresh flowers and I can only name a handful of types of flowers. 

Feb 4: What's your favorite chocolate this time of year? Raspberry chocolate truffles

Feb 4: What's your favorite chocolate this time of year?

La Maison du Chocolat and Godiva, they are my favorites any time of year 

Feb. 3: The airport scene in Garden State. 

Feb. 4: I do not discriminate chocolates based on season. I eat chocolate, in some form, every single day of the year. I just had a conversation with my mother about this actually. We were a big chocolate house growing up, and in my adult life, wherever I have lived, be it an apartment or a home I owned, still fully stocked with chocolates. 

@alexasteph what chocolates do u keep on hand?

@greeneyedgirl107 Currently, it’s a couple bags of those Lindor truffles, the red ones. Sometimes it’s the Justin’s Peanut Butter Cups or Ghirardelli’s caramels. Usually I get whatever is on sale at the time! I also get Hershey’s kisses to keep in the classroom for rewards so I tend to dip in to my stash there as well! 

Feb 1: If you could create a conversation heart saying, what would it be? hmm, probably something sassy or sarcastic. i'm not super romantic and like to keep the holiday more on the lighthearted and silly side!

Feb 2: Favorite shade of red to wear?  Pink? i love all shades of pink (as anyone who has seen my wardrobe can attest to!) but if i had to pick one, it would be a hot barbie pink! i love a more burnt-orange red, and find myself gravitating towards that shade most in my wardrobe and makeup choices.

Feb 3: Best romantic scene in a movie? i dont tend to watch a lot of romance movies, but i'm a huge sucker for when unlikely couples end up together at the end of a movie!

@cianni you would love the movie Love Hard. 

@SportyGirly125 ahh i love tv and movie recommendations, i'll add it to my rotation!!

@cianni If you haven't watched it yet "Never Have I Ever" is another good tv show and ".How I Met Your Father"

@SportyGirly125 do you think id need to have watched how i met your mother to really enjoy the reboot? i've seen a bunch of episodes as reruns so i get the idea, but ive never watched the entire series

@cianni You don't need to have watched How I Met your Father to watch the new one.  It's different.  How I met your Father was really good too.

Conversation Stats
Photos18
  • 200w.gif
  • Conversation Hearts_0.jpg
  • istockphoto-1205536191-170667a.jpg
  • 20230203_171719.jpg
  • 20230203_171818.jpg
  • 42f3a190-8951-4406-8dc8-5a9295235252-shutterstock_1179348226.jpg
  • SportyGirly125_0-1675716284441.gif
  • ED7F651B-70DD-4BC7-B8CA-4AA1B8A2020F.gif
  • valentines-day-icegif-27.gif
  • heart-love.gif