Free Classes

Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Besides Beauty
|

BIC's 2022 Countdown to Valentine's Day/Galentine's Day!!!

It was so much fun having a countdown to the winter holidays/year end in 2021, that I thought we should have one for Valentine's Day, Galentine's Day, and everything in between.

giphy.gif

giphy (1).gif

To me, the celebration isn't just for romantic love - it's for any sort of love.  Love for your family.  Love for your friends.  Love for your pets.  Love for yourself.  And love for love's sake!  Which can even include love for lippies, blushes, EDTs, and so much more!

So, let the countdown begin... ❤️

January 31: What do you look forward to the most this time of year?

Feb 1: What's your favorite sweet treat?

Feb 2: Who do you secretly admire?

Feb 3: Who would you like to seal an envelope to with a kiss?  💋

Feb 4: What's your favorite bold lip?

Feb 5: What scent says "love" to your nose?

Feb 6: What's your gifting style?

Feb 7: What's a fun memory you'd like to share?  

valentines-day-date-ideas.gif

Feb 8: What's your favorite rom-com?

Feb 9: What beauty gifts would you LOVE to receive?

Feb 10: Post a "love" meme.

Feb 11: What don't you care for when it comes to these sorts of celebrations?

Feb 12: Do you prefer candy or flowers?

Feb 13: What's your favorite kind of rose...and your favorite rose scent?

Feb 14: Do you have any traditions?  (Or would you like to start any?)

Feb 15: What are you looking forward to next?  (Spring?  Easter?  Sephora's April sale?)

Re: BIC's 2022 Countdown to Valentine's Day/Galentine's Day!!!

Feb 15: What are you looking forward to next?  (Spring?  Easter?  Sephora's April sale?)  I'm looking forward to having Monday off work due to the holiday! 🥳

Feb. 15: I’m looking forward to visiting family this weekend, then a few weeks later Spring Break!

Feb 14: Do you have any traditions?  (Or would you like to start any?)  No (and no).

Feb. 14: No specific traditions! I’ll usually go check out the candy that goes on sale Feb. 15 though haha. I might not have time to run to the stores tomorrow, I have a pretty busy week. 

Feb 14: Do you have any traditions?  (Or would you like to start any?)

Just making treats bags for my kiddos school. 

Feb 15: What are you looking forward to next?  (Spring?  Easter?  Sephora's April sale?)

Disneyland for my son’s birthday coming up soon. 

@SportyGirly125 The elementary school exchanges were always the best haha ! I'm sure your school treat bags will be a step above!

@Kim888 Awww thank you. I made extra paper flowers to give my kiddos teachers. 

Feb 12: Do you prefer candy or flowers? clearly flowers, specially if they are plants and not cut flowers. If I could, my house would look like a forest and I would need a machete to move around! 😂

Feb 13: What's your favorite kind of rose...and your favorite rose scent? I love all roses. My mother has probably more than 15 different varieties and I wouldn’t be able to choose. And my favorite rose scent would be Chloé Chloé Naturelle Eau de Parfum 1.7 oz/ 50 mL I don’t like roses in perfumes (I find them too strong), but this one is so delicate that I love it! 

Feb 12: Do you prefer candy or flowers?  I am a candy-lover all year long, so I'd say I prefer flowers.  I really, really love flowers.  I need to start getting some from Trader Joe's b/c they're affordable.

Feb 13: What's your favorite kind of rose...and your favorite rose scent?  I was never that big of a rose lover until I discovered all the various colors that roses come in.  I really like "peppermint" roses, and my fave is what I think are either called "antique" or "tea" roses.  I couldn't find a good pic quickly to post.  Costco had nicely colored roses - years ago when I went there regularly.

Feb 12: Do you prefer candy or flowers?

Flowers 💐 

Fairy Rose. Favorite rose scent is Ellis Brooklyn RROSE Eau de Parfum 

Feb 14: Do you have any traditions?  

Not really. We usually just go out for a nice dinner. 

April Sale!💸🛍

Feb. 13: I like white and pink roses best! Anyone else remember that black/white/purple/red rose aesthetic of our emo 00’s years though???? I fell in to that HARD and AGGRESSIVELY. Oh my goodness if I could just pull up my old MySpace page hahaha. I remember for the longest time my background pick was just a single white rose in B&W (because the green stem would RUIN it, naturally) against just solid black. Then for a while it was like a rainy scene with a puddle all in grey stones of course, and the only color was the red rose like laying on top of the puddle with raindrops all over. Those were the days. Band t-shirts, studded belts on LEI jeans, Chucks. Good times. 

My favorite rose scent today, however, is philosophy Amazing Grace Ballet Rose Eau de Toilette which I wore a few days ago. 

Oh yeah @NiKay08 !! Nothing more beautiful than wearing the roses! We do that a lot in Spain, we put them on our buns. 🌹

Thank you so much!  I have received such a positive reaction to the roses I will have to find more ways and times to wear them! 🤗😘🤗😘

@NiKay08 - Without knowing you, I can tell this is "so you" just by how you wear it in your pic!  Groovy! 😁🌹

Thank you!  I did come of age in the 70's!  🤣🤗😘

Feb 13: What's your favorite kind of rose...and your favorite rose scent?  I don't care for roses and rose scent (real or artificial) is a migraine trigger.

@Titian06 I understand you. I love roses but some can be too overwhelming and almost nauseating, that’s why I don’t like rose perfumes unless they don’t smell like roses 

I actually never liked roses that much.  I was always more of a Stargazer and Orchid girl especially when we would get the blue dyed orchids in.  I smelled a lot of flowers working at a flower shop.

SportyGirly125_0-1644747223770.jpeg

Feb 11: What don't you care for when it comes to these sorts of celebrations? I haven't been in a relationship for a while, but before I would get all sorts of butt hurt if I didn't get anything. Why?! I hate that I felt that way. I also don't care for all the mushy gushy commercials and movies lol. 

Feb 12: Do you prefer candy or flowers? Both. More candy though mmm.

111 Replies
Conversation Stats
Photos11
  • giphy.gif
  • giphy (1).gif
  • valentines-day-date-ideas.gif
  • a07459cdaabd776c332da5ce58d01d98.jpeg
  • E93E7DD7-CC7A-44FD-9691-A5F015B196A5.jpeg
  • i-just-want-someone-who-looks-at-me-the-way-my-brother-looks-at-ketchup-198246.jpg
  • Titian06_0-1644526549732.png
  • A3E5EA91-4BEB-4422-A732-1B2844CBEBE2.gif
  • C346695A-B86D-49A4-9ECF-FCA603BE579A.gif
  • aweber-neon-vday-sale.gif
  • SportyGirly125_0-1644747223770.jpeg
testing