Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 
Post in Besides Beauty
|

BIC's 2018 Holiday Fun and Year End Countdown!!! ๐Ÿพ๐ŸŽ„๐ŸŽ‰๐ŸŽโ„๏ธ

It's the most wonderful time of the year!!!!  The holidays are coming!!! ๐ŸŽ„๐ŸŽ„๐ŸŽ„

giphy489.gif

Since the previous 2 years I had a similar thread I thought I would bring it back again this year.  Come and share your beauty or holiday tips, stories or anything that stood out for you during 2018 as we count down the days to a new year and celebrate the different holidays.

If you guys want... I can do the daily questions again. Starting December 1st, each day a new question will be asked related to either the holidays or beauty for 2018. If you have a question you would like me to use please pm me. Iโ€™ll add it to the list and tag you when itโ€™s posted.

Now let's P-A-R-T-Y!!!!!!

Image result for llama holidays gif

Image result for supernatural holidays gifRelated imageIlfv.gif

Image result for elf gif

Image result for snow falling holidays gif

Re: BIC's 2018 Holiday Fun and Year End Countdown!!! ๐Ÿพ๐ŸŽ„๐ŸŽ‰๐ŸŽโ„๏ธ

@Loretta55Thanks, sadly that is no where near me.

I saw free shipping at $60.00 which is high @Samtian. At least she is located in the US.

@Loretta55I don't think that is high. People are spoiled with free shipping they don't realize how much it costs for shipping supplies, the gas to get to the post office, and how much it actually costs to ship things. I never spend that much at a time so I am used to paying whatever her shipping costs are. They don't bother me, I don't mind supporting other businesses. Her products and the lady in Canada, who I pay a lot more for shipping, their products are worth it to me.

Honestly, I bought the Sephora crystal nail file after years of using plain emery boards and this was so much better! I tried to find it on the site but it looks like it was discontinued ๐Ÿ˜ž

@pocketvenus if that's the one I think it is, it's still around, but for whatever reason I can't link it here. I've been using it for years, and absolutely love it! Best thing ever for my ( pretty thin and weak ) nails! So good!

@lyravega, thank you for hunting down the link!! I'm glad they're not discontinuing it. It doesn't work for me though - perhaps it's not available in Canada anymore?

sephora-crystal-nail-file

@pocketvenus Yes! Those are the ones! It's quite possible they are not available in Canada. I hope that's not the case, though. Maybe @JaneanBT or @keelybt could tell us what is going on whit these in Canada? In the US, too. I see they are oos right now over here ( they were in stock yesterday when I finally managed to post a link that works ). I hope they are coming back? They are the best nail files I've ever tried! 

I've never heard of the body deli, do they sell it in the US @veronika23

My favorite new finds from this year were:

Olaplex No. 3 Hair Repair Perfector 3.3 oz / 100 mL,Olaplex No. 4 Bond Maintenanceโ„ข Shampoo 8.5 oz/ 250 mL,KOPARI - Coconut Crush Scrub,T3 - Whirl Trio Interchangeable Styling Wand Set: Tapered, 1โ€, 1.5โ€,and I also bought a LED light for at home gel manicures and all the fixings/polish for that.

They do @CC3616! They're from California. I've been using them for years now... You can shop direct... and maybe the detox market has them??? They carry the brand in Canada.

Heard good things about that Kopari scrub! ๐Ÿ™‚

@veronika23 It's similar to the herbivore coco rose scrub, leaves a little bit of oil behind. Similar to how thermal cleansing balm leaves behind some good oils. A lot of people don't like the scrubs for that but I do because I'm super dry!

yeah it does leave a bit of oil behind. I also love that @CC3616

For hair I love the Olaplex No. 3 Hair Repair Perfector 3.3 oz / 100 mLOlaplex No. 4 Bond Maintenanceโ„ข Shampoo 8.5 oz/ 250 mLand Olaplex No. 5 Bond Maintenanceโ„ข Conditioner 8.5 oz/ 250 mL. I have hard water and Olaplex is probably the only thing that actually tames the frizz and slowed the breakage. I haven't fallen in love with any nail stuff but I did buy the L'Occitane Intensive Hand Cream, that's kinda for nails lol. It has 25% shea butter (the original has 20%) For the body I haven't really tried that many new things. The only thing I can think of is I discovered how great it is to put on baby oil before shaving cream when shaving my legs!

Hi @veronika23 and everybody,

I said this in another thread BUT people need to know that the Nails Inc. nail polish duos are so fun and great nail polishes! They are really fun to collect and the shades that they release are pretty unique! 

nails GIF

I also have been loving the Sol de Janeiro Brazilian Bod Buff Smoothing Scrub โ€˜Nโ€™ Mask 5.4 oz/ 160 mL. I love the smell of anything Bum Bum Cream and this scrub is no exception.  You put it on  your body and you are yellow! I also love the grit of the scrub and it leaves my body so SMOOTH. 

hair do salon GIF

Best Wishes,

Janean

@JaneanBT  Nails Inc does make cute duos! ๐Ÿ™‚

Products that Iโ€™m loving are the DHC Olive-Corn Body Scrub & Polish; TANGLE TEEZER - Thick & Curly Detangling HairbrushBRIOGEO - Be Gentle, Be Kindโ„ข Avocado + Quinoa Coโ€“WashAMIKA - The Kure Intense Repair Mask; and a microfiber hair turban I found at Marshalls 

Loving DEVACURL - Super Curly is So Extra Super Curly Conditioner Kit KOPARI - Coconut Melt  IGK MISTRESS Hydrating Leave-In Conditioner Hair Balm 5 oz/ 148 mL AQUIS - Lisse Luxe Hair Turban love love purlisse coffee scrub ๐Ÿ’•

Oh the coffee scrub sounds nice! @lmaster

Oribe Dry Shampoo, Oribe Texturizing Spray, Oribe Gold Lust Hair Mask, Leanne Grace Body Butters, and Essie Summit of Style Luxe Effects nail polish

oooo I love those too @SportyGirly125

oooo I love those too @SportyGirly125

I'm an Olaplex No. 4 Bond Maintenanceโ„ข Shampoo 8.5 oz/ 250 mL Olaplex No. 3 Hair Repair Perfector 3.3 oz / 100 mL girl. I alternate with a line Sephora doesn't have. Happy, shiny hair! 

2 Replies
testing