Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 
Post in Besides Beauty
|

BIC's 2018 Holiday Fun and Year End Countdown!!! ๐Ÿพ๐ŸŽ„๐ŸŽ‰๐ŸŽโ„๏ธ

It's the most wonderful time of the year!!!!  The holidays are coming!!! ๐ŸŽ„๐ŸŽ„๐ŸŽ„

giphy489.gif

Since the previous 2 years I had a similar thread I thought I would bring it back again this year.  Come and share your beauty or holiday tips, stories or anything that stood out for you during 2018 as we count down the days to a new year and celebrate the different holidays.

If you guys want... I can do the daily questions again. Starting December 1st, each day a new question will be asked related to either the holidays or beauty for 2018. If you have a question you would like me to use please pm me. Iโ€™ll add it to the list and tag you when itโ€™s posted.

Now let's P-A-R-T-Y!!!!!!

Image result for llama holidays gif

Image result for supernatural holidays gifRelated imageIlfv.gif

Image result for elf gif

Image result for snow falling holidays gif

Re: BIC's 2018 Holiday Fun and Year End Countdown!!! ๐Ÿพ๐ŸŽ„๐ŸŽ‰๐ŸŽโ„๏ธ

@veronika23  I totally agree about the fruitcake!!๐Ÿ˜œ Never saw why everyone thought it was great or had to give as a gift!! And @Shosh85 you're right about turkey. Can't stand to smell it cooking!!๐Ÿคญ 

@yankeefaithful  yeah never understood why everyone would give it as a gift! ๐Ÿ˜„

For me it's the green bean/onion straws casserole thing. I'm also not a massive fan of the texture of pecan pie, but I looooove how it smells. 

@alexasteph Oh yeah, I forgot about green bean casserole!! I like green beans, just not the casserole. I think for me it's the mushroom soup that it's usually made with.๐Ÿ˜

@Shosh85 I remember babysitting my sisters at a very young age and I had to make them lunch. I didnโ€™t think there was much difference between cream of chicken and cream of mushroom, but there is. Yuck!

Fruitcake is definitely the worst for me!

I also don't care for Turkey ๐Ÿฆƒ It's always been just too dry of a meat for me, no matter where it's from or who cooks it โ€“ it's just too dry... I like meat that is moist and juicy. ๐Ÿ˜‹๐Ÿ˜‰Good thing my husband feels the same. Haha! 

@Shosh85  I'm not really a fan of turkey as well.

I donโ€™t get fruitcake @veronika23. My grandpa used to send one to my family every Christmas. I never noticed anyone eating it, and then magically, after Christmas, it disappeared ๐Ÿ˜†

@eshoe  ๐Ÿ˜„ ๐Ÿ˜„ ๐Ÿ˜„

Um...not a fan of the turkey. Not a fan of stuffing eithe...

Um...not a fan of the turkey. Not a fan of stuffing either. I'll eat them if I have to but not by choice.

Re: Um...not a fan of the turkey. Not a fan of stuffing eithe...

@Lazybeautybeast totally not into turkey either. but i do like stuffing!

Re: Um...not a fan of the turkey. Not a fan of stuffing eithe...

@Lazybeautybeast, none of us like Turkey very much in my house.  Even for Thanksgiving, we'll often make a chicken.  For Christmas and Easter, I'll cook a ham (the only two times a year that I do, I guess.)

Cranberries/cranberry sauce are on my no-go list. They just donโ€™t taste right to me. Radish is on my list too, yuck.

204C56DB-8B05-460C-B2E9-35B1F6463A14.jpeg

@bakeamuffin I weirdly do not love cranberries but love cranberry sauce. I know that makes no sense ๐Ÿ™‚ 

Best,

Rebecca 

I don't really care for turkey,I know most people have one this time of year but we always cook a duck or goose for Christmas.

I am just not a fan of traditional stuffing! To me, it just tastes like soggy bread ๐Ÿคญ Iโ€™d rather just double up on mashed potatoes or non-soggy bread!  @veronika23

@scott1201  I'm going to have to agree with you on that one. I haven't had it many times but it wasn't super good. I could definitely pass it up! ๐Ÿ˜„

I love stuffing.. but i am also the girl that likes to put all the saltines in her soup too and enjoys soggy crackers lol ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ

Iโ€™m the same @myxducky I love the โ€œsoggyโ€ french fries or soggy nachos (the ones at the bottom) too lol. 

I make a Chorizo Roasted-Poblano Pepper stuffing in lieu of Stovetopโ€™s version, @scott1201๐Ÿ˜‰

@scott1201 I agree - I've never liked stuffing either

testing