Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Besides Beauty
|

BIC's 2018 Holiday Fun and Year End Countdown!!! 🍾🎄🎉🎁❄️

It's the most wonderful time of the year!!!!  The holidays are coming!!! 🎄🎄🎄

giphy489.gif

Since the previous 2 years I had a similar thread I thought I would bring it back again this year.  Come and share your beauty or holiday tips, stories or anything that stood out for you during 2018 as we count down the days to a new year and celebrate the different holidays.

If you guys want... I can do the daily questions again. Starting December 1st, each day a new question will be asked related to either the holidays or beauty for 2018. If you have a question you would like me to use please pm me. I’ll add it to the list and tag you when it’s posted.

Now let's P-A-R-T-Y!!!!!!

Image result for llama holidays gif

Image result for supernatural holidays gifRelated imageIlfv.gif

Image result for elf gif

Image result for snow falling holidays gif

Re: BIC's 2018 Holiday Fun and Year End Countdown!!! 🍾🎄🎉🎁❄️

@scott1201 hahaha! This one made me laugh, it basically is soggy bread (but I still love it 😍

6. What is your favorite seasonal drink? It can be warm or cold, with alcohol or not.

Sparkling-Christmas-Tree-Cocktail-2.jpg

I like eggnog. Although I think this was more of an early fall drink I do also like Starbucks salted caramel mocha. It's pretty good.

** Beauty related questions will start next week for those who are mainly interested in that. **

I missed this one...I think most of the drinks this time...

I missed this one...I think most of the drinks this time are underrated for me. I don't really miss them throughout the rest of the year but when I have them, it huts the spot. I love an egg nog at least once (I've never had it spiked but I'm not against it.) Pumpkin spice is a classic too.

I like peanut butter frozen hot chocolate from Serendipity 3 in NYC. It is also a good place to celebrity watch. I will be going in a week with my son where we will also see the tree at Rockefeller Center.

@Loretta55  ok that sounds just freaking amazing! YUM! 😄  Ohhh must be nice to see that tree in person... Only ever saw it in movies. 😄

The plain version of the drink was featured in the movie Serendipity @veronika23. There are a couple of  versions of the frozen hot chocolate but I always go for the peanut butter. If you are ever in NYC I highly recommend going there but be careful because the lines could get long. There are locations in some other cities but the only other location that I went to was Las Vegas.

I never went to look at the tree in person,I have driven past the tree though. I am looking forward to my visit.

Oh cool!  I'm going to have to make a note of that somewhere in case I ever go to NYC. Hopefully one day! Ohhh. I hope you enjoy your visit! Have a great time! @Loretta55

I worked in NYC for years @veronika23 but I never did much touristy. I only go into the city a couple of times a year now.

@Loretta55  oh oh ok. I think when you live/work somewhere you don't explore as much... right.  You just stick to the places that you are used to.

That is so true @veronika23. I tend to stick to the places that I am used to. 

I like teas from Davids tea,Snow day & Apple cider are favorites this time of year.I also like Baileys Irish cream around Christmas.

@Seymore3  ohhh baileys is so good! I don't remember the last time I had it though. 😄

@Seymore3I love pouring Baileys all over ice cream ❤️

This is a hard one, my mind is

jumping from drink to drink @veronika23! I think I’ll have to go with homemade hot cocoa though, the holiday season just wouldn’t be the same without it for me. I love to add marshmallows, a candy cane, and sometimes Himalayan salt, it’s such a comforting and delicious treat ☺️

Ohh never tried it with Himalayan salt @bakeamuffin!!!

Hi All and @veronika23,

I am loving these questions. I love, LOVE apple cider! I do not like coffee or tea so this is really the only hot drink that I like and it is the best during Christmas time! I  also love the Starbucks Carmel Apple Spice. It is a really fancy Apple Cider with whipped cream and carmel drizzled on top! So SO GOOD!

Best Wishes,

Janean

Ohh that sounds good! Think I need to check my Starbucks! 😄 @JaneanBT

@JaneanBT I had no clue Starbucks even carried this drink. It looks so yummy! I'm definitely trying one the next time I go to Starbucks.

<3333

Hot chocolate and hot sake 🙂 Separately ofc 😛

img_b658a36f7237f87c270636e733f1f7a3882458

I also really like eggnog, almond nog from Trader Joe's, pumpkin spice latte, and my all time favorite Caramel Brulee Latte, yum!

Oh that latte sounds good! @StephanieSBT

1 Reply
testing