Your Basket is Empty
Sign in to see items you may have added previously.
See samples, rewards and promotions in .

Item Added to Basket

Free Shipping!

You're only $50.00 away from Free Shipping.

Post in Besides Beauty

BIC's 2018 Holiday Fun and Year End Countdown!!! πŸΎπŸŽ„πŸŽ‰πŸŽβ„οΈ

It's the most wonderful time of the year!!!!  The holidays are coming!!! πŸŽ„πŸŽ„πŸŽ„

giphy489.gif

Since the previous 2 years I had a similar thread I thought I would bring it back again this year.  Come and share your beauty or holiday tips, stories or anything that stood out for you during 2018 as we count down the days to a new year and celebrate the different holidays.

If you guys want... I can do the daily questions again. Starting December 1st, each day a new question will be asked related to either the holidays or beauty for 2018. If you have a question you would like me to use please pm me. I’ll add it to the list and tag you when it’s posted.

Now let's P-A-R-T-Y!!!!!!

Image result for llama holidays gif

Image result for supernatural holidays gifRelated imageIlfv.gif

Image result for elf gif

Image result for snow falling holidays gif

Re: BIC's 2018 Holiday Fun and Year End Countdown!!! πŸΎπŸŽ„πŸŽ‰πŸŽβ„οΈ

@Shosh85  I'm not really a fan of turkey as well.

I don’t get fruitcake @veronika23. My grandpa used to send one to my family every Christmas. I never noticed anyone eating it, and then magically, after Christmas, it disappeared πŸ˜†

@eshoe  Smiley Very Happy Smiley Very Happy Smiley Very Happy

Um...not a fan of the turkey. Not a fan of stuffing eithe...

Um...not a fan of the turkey. Not a fan of stuffing either. I'll eat them if I have to but not by choice.

Re: Um...not a fan of the turkey. Not a fan of stuffing eithe...

@Lazybeautybeast totally not into turkey either. but i do like stuffing!

Re: Um...not a fan of the turkey. Not a fan of stuffing eithe...

@Lazybeautybeast, none of us like Turkey very much in my house.  Even for Thanksgiving, we'll often make a chicken.  For Christmas and Easter, I'll cook a ham (the only two times a year that I do, I guess.)

Cranberries/cranberry sauce are on my no-go list. They just don’t taste right to me. Radish is on my list too, yuck.

204C56DB-8B05-460C-B2E9-35B1F6463A14.jpeg

@bakeamuffin I weirdly do not love cranberries but love cranberry sauce. I know that makes no sense Smiley Happy 

Best,

Rebecca 

I don't really care for turkey,I know most people have one this time of year but we always cook a duck or goose for Christmas.

I am just not a fan of traditional stuffing! To me, it just tastes like soggy bread 🀭 I’d rather just double up on mashed potatoes or non-soggy bread!  @veronika23

@scott1201  I'm going to have to agree with you on that one. I haven't had it many times but it wasn't super good. I could definitely pass it up! Smiley Very Happy

I love stuffing.. but i am also the girl that likes to put all the saltines in her soup too and enjoys soggy crackers lol 🀣🀣🀣

I’m the same @myxducky I love the β€œsoggy” french fries or soggy nachos (the ones at the bottom) too lol. 

I make a Chorizo Roasted-Poblano Pepper stuffing in lieu of Stovetop’s version, @scott1201πŸ˜‰

@scott1201 I agree - I've never liked stuffing either

@scott1201 hahaha! This one made me laugh, it basically is soggy bread (but I still love it 😍) 

6. What is your favorite seasonal drink? It can be warm or cold, with alcohol or not.

Sparkling-Christmas-Tree-Cocktail-2.jpg

I like eggnog. Although I think this was more of an early fall drink I do also like Starbucks salted caramel mocha. It's pretty good.

** Beauty related questions will start next week for those who are mainly interested in that. **

I missed this one...I think most of the drinks this time...

I missed this one...I think most of the drinks this time are underrated for me. I don't really miss them throughout the rest of the year but when I have them, it huts the spot. I love an egg nog at least once (I've never had it spiked but I'm not against it.) Pumpkin spice is a classic too.

I like peanut butter frozen hot chocolate from Serendipity 3 in NYC. It is also a good place to celebrity watch. I will be going in a week with my son where we will also see the tree at Rockefeller Center.

@Loretta55  ok that sounds just freaking amazing! YUM! Smiley Very Happy  Ohhh must be nice to see that tree in person... Only ever saw it in movies. Smiley Very Happy

The plain version of the drink was featured in the movie Serendipity @veronika23. There are a couple of  versions of the frozen hot chocolate but I always go for the peanut butter. If you are ever in NYC I highly recommend going there but be careful because the lines could get long. There are locations in some other cities but the only other location that I went to was Las Vegas.

I never went to look at the tree in person,I have driven past the tree though. I am looking forward to my visit.

105 Replies