Your Basket is Empty
Sign in to see items you may have added previously.
See samples, rewards and promotions in .

Item Added to Basket

Free Shipping!

You're only $50.00 away from Free Shipping.

Post in Besides Beauty

BIC's 2018 Holiday Fun and Year End Countdown!!! πŸΎπŸŽ„πŸŽ‰πŸŽβ„οΈ

It's the most wonderful time of the year!!!!  The holidays are coming!!! πŸŽ„πŸŽ„πŸŽ„

giphy489.gif

Since the previous 2 years I had a similar thread I thought I would bring it back again this year.  Come and share your beauty or holiday tips, stories or anything that stood out for you during 2018 as we count down the days to a new year and celebrate the different holidays.

If you guys want... I can do the daily questions again. Starting December 1st, each day a new question will be asked related to either the holidays or beauty for 2018. If you have a question you would like me to use please pm me. I’ll add it to the list and tag you when it’s posted.

Now let's P-A-R-T-Y!!!!!!

Image result for llama holidays gif

Image result for supernatural holidays gifRelated imageIlfv.gif

Image result for elf gif

Image result for snow falling holidays gif

Re: BIC's 2018 Holiday Fun and Year End Countdown!!! πŸΎπŸŽ„πŸŽ‰πŸŽβ„οΈ

I grew up in an asian household so no traditional western style foods for christmas (though for some reason, we have a SUPER american style thanksgiving, my FAVORITE holiday, complete with turkey, cranberry sauce, mashed potatoes, and stuffing) but it wouldn't be christmas without my mum's ca ri ga (viet style chicken curry), banh xeo (like....a giant viet stuffed crepe? there is no western equivalent for this), or dad's wonton noodle soup, all cooked with lots of yelling and shouting in the kitchen Smiley Happy  Essentially, the holidays are one giant, non-stop meal at my parents' house since asians say I love you with food. And more food, and then...MORE food. Smiley Happy 

That sounds like a lot of fun, @MissPuff, and very similar to Italian festivities!

Those sound delicious!!! @MissPuff

I miss eating DimSum and Pekin duck @MissPuff !πŸ˜‹

@keana1 Oh yes Dim Sum! How could I forget dim sum? It's not a holiday unless there's dim sum on the weekends Smiley Happy 

@MissPuff I totally know what you mean with "grew up in an asian household so no traditional western style foods for Christmas."  For our Thanksgiving we have sushi, Chinese sides dishes and a turkey.  Instead of regular stuffing it is sticky rice.  My husband who is not Asian had to get use to that.

@SportyGirly125@MissPuff- my family too! Lots of fusion on the table Smiley Very Happy

@SportyGirly125 We have sticky rice for thanksgiving too, a staple my sister always insists on! Our combo thanksgiving this year: american, chinese, and vietnamese food represented Smiley Happy 

IMG_20181122_173543.jpg

@MissPufflooks so good Smiley Tongue

@MissPuff You are making me hungry.  Looks so good.

Prime rib on Xmas (with horseradish). Green bean casserol...

Prime rib on Xmas (with horseradish). Green bean casserole has been my favorite since I was a kid. And homemade cranberry relish. Ribs on New Year's. Unfortunately, I'm also trying to cut back on meat so I'll have to pick one or the other.

Re: Prime rib on Xmas (with horseradish). Green bean casserol...

Sounds yummy @Lazybeautybeast! Smiley Happy

Lately, my family has grown a lot as people start having children and so we started doing a more potluck style dinner. I have unofficially become in charge of the charcuterie platter as it's well known I love to visit the cheesemonger. I mean, I put other stuff on there, but it's all about the cheeeeeeese πŸ§€ 

@pocketvenus  Those are so yummy and not given enough love!   I plan on serving Trader Joe's Chevre with Cranberry log and crackers on Christmas while dinner is cooking.  I just tried it for the first time and it is incredible!

@Ispend2much6sounds delish!! One day, maybe Canada will get Trader Joes Smiley Happy I see there are other chevres with other fruits too niiiiiiiice

Hmmm nothing like a good cheese! Have you ever had a raclette dinner? @pocketvenus

@veronika23that looks like hotpot with cheese so I'm sold !!

@pocketvenus  it's so good! Basically you cook on the hot plate on the top and then put it in a tray with cheese below so the cheese can melt over your cooked items. There is cheese specifically for raclette but I just buy the ones I like. Smiley Very Happy

4440333+_19f5e65c388be678e977567701ea0135

@veronika23  There's so many, but two that's always included are the sweet potato casserole and a cranberry casserole that are sweet enough to be desserts!! Sooo good!!πŸ˜‹

@yankeefaithful  I don't think I have ever had those but they sound yummy! Smiley Very Happy