Your Basket is Empty
Sign in to see items you may have added previously.
See samples, rewards and promotions in .

Item Added to Basket

Free Shipping!

You're only $50.00 away from Free Shipping.

Post in Besides Beauty

BIC's 2018 Holiday Fun and Year End Countdown!!! πŸΎπŸŽ„πŸŽ‰πŸŽβ„οΈ

It's the most wonderful time of the year!!!!  The holidays are coming!!! πŸŽ„πŸŽ„πŸŽ„

giphy489.gif

Since the previous 2 years I had a similar thread I thought I would bring it back again this year.  Come and share your beauty or holiday tips, stories or anything that stood out for you during 2018 as we count down the days to a new year and celebrate the different holidays.

If you guys want... I can do the daily questions again. Starting December 1st, each day a new question will be asked related to either the holidays or beauty for 2018. If you have a question you would like me to use please pm me. I’ll add it to the list and tag you when it’s posted.

Now let's P-A-R-T-Y!!!!!!

Image result for llama holidays gif

Image result for supernatural holidays gifRelated imageIlfv.gif

Image result for elf gif

Image result for snow falling holidays gif

Re: BIC's 2018 Holiday Fun and Year End Countdown!!! πŸΎπŸŽ„πŸŽ‰πŸŽβ„οΈ

@veronika23that looks like hotpot with cheese so I'm sold !!

@pocketvenus  it's so good! Basically you cook on the hot plate on the top and then put it in a tray with cheese below so the cheese can melt over your cooked items. There is cheese specifically for raclette but I just buy the ones I like. Smiley Very Happy

4440333+_19f5e65c388be678e977567701ea0135

@veronika23  There's so many, but two that's always included are the sweet potato casserole and a cranberry casserole that are sweet enough to be desserts!! Sooo good!!πŸ˜‹

@yankeefaithful  I don't think I have ever had those but they sound yummy! Smiley Very Happy

All this talk of food and I feel the tightness of my jeans in my waitand stomach areas.

Gravy. If there is no gravy at the table, you may as well not have a dinner at all in my opinion lol. One year my mother in law opted out of both the gravy and the cranberry sauce. Now I ask ahead of time to make sure it will be there or offer to bring some. I’m not picky on it either. It can be from a can, a packet, or from scratch. It just needs to be there. Smiley Happy

@Lucki1  I'm not a huge gravy fan... but when I have it (usually on poutine) it has to be good! Some just don't make the cut! Smiley Very Happy

@veronika23 I'm really big on comfort food so yummy mashed potatoes, biscuits and macaroni and cheese are forever my favorites.

<33333

I love a good mac and cheese @PenelopeBT!!!

Chex Party Mix and mashed potatoes...uh...not together, of course..

@Titian06, we call it Party Mix too! You're the only one (aside from my own family) who I've ever heard call it that! Smiley Happy 

@StephanieBT - I hesitate to think what other people call it!  It's what I and others around here call it.

I can't recall the last time I had a chex party mix... now I kinda want some! Smiley Very Happy @Titian06

Along with short ribs we have garlic crab every Christmas along with a plethora of other dishes and desserts including a caramel cake. I can't wait! 

Sounds delicious! Especially that caramel cake. Smiley Very Happy @ZakiyaBT

@veronika23 We are very Italian so along with traditional holiday food, we always have pasta with homemade sauce, bruschetta, and a Caprese salad. I look forward to it every holiday!

Best,

Rebecca 

@RebeccaBT  Us too!  Homemade ravioli is our specialty.

@RebeccaBT  yummy! I love bruschetta!!!!

@veronika23 My side of the family doesn't do the traditional American meal.  Instead we have sushi and hot pot.

@SportyGirly125hot pot is the best!!!