Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Besides Beauty
|

BIC's 2018 Holiday Fun and Year End Countdown!!! 🍾🎄🎉🎁❄️

It's the most wonderful time of the year!!!!  The holidays are coming!!! 🎄🎄🎄

giphy489.gif

Since the previous 2 years I had a similar thread I thought I would bring it back again this year.  Come and share your beauty or holiday tips, stories or anything that stood out for you during 2018 as we count down the days to a new year and celebrate the different holidays.

If you guys want... I can do the daily questions again. Starting December 1st, each day a new question will be asked related to either the holidays or beauty for 2018. If you have a question you would like me to use please pm me. I’ll add it to the list and tag you when it’s posted.

Now let's P-A-R-T-Y!!!!!!

Image result for llama holidays gif

Image result for supernatural holidays gifRelated imageIlfv.gif

Image result for elf gif

Image result for snow falling holidays gif

Re: BIC's 2018 Holiday Fun and Year End Countdown!!! 🍾🎄🎉🎁❄️

Great thread!!! @veronika23 How the Grinch Stole Christmas with Jim Carrey has to be my favorite holiday movie ever 😍 I can watch it over and over again without getting sick of it. 

Thanks @ellem24! 🙂 I've never really been able to get into that movie... not sure why. 😄

My absolute favorite is Scrooged!

Image result for scrooged gif

But it's also not Christmas without Mickey's Christmas Carol, National Lampoon's Christmas Vacation, It's a Wonderful Life, and Christmas with the Kranks! Oh and Gremlins, of course. 

@quspork Yes yes and yes for Gremlins!

Scrooged is great!

Oh yeah... Mickey's Christmas Carol is one I forgot. I love that one too! @quspork

I hate to admit it, but I've liked watching the cheesy holiday movies on Netflix the past couple of years. Apparently, they're giving the Hallmark Channel some competition. 

Of course, there's always Love Actually and Elf.

Then there's this.9B9DFAA5-75B1-4611-B201-7FC64A63B567.gif

@txcatx Love Actually!!!!! 

Ohhh! Guess I need to checkout Netflix too! A lot of movies on my list are cheesy TV movies. 😄 @txcatx

Ohhh, I'm definitely going to have to check out the Netflix holiday selection, @txcatx! A little cheese is necessary this time of year! 

Hands down ELF. I am obsessed. It's legit the start of what I consider the holiday season, my first Elf watching 🙂 I also quote it way too much in regular daily life.

giphy (14).gif

Then of course, White Christmas and Die Hard 🙂

It's a great movie @MissPuff! So many good quotes!!! 😄

Image result for buddy the elf whats your favorite color gif

So glad to see this thread again this year, @veronika23! I love the daily questions and seeing what everyone else contributes. It's such a great way to get into the holiday spirit!

giphy

@quspork Soooo happy you posted this gif!!!  I watched in a couple time in years past on YouTube (we had it on VHS from the 80s, but my sister taped over it when she was two).  I got lucky last year - I did a search and it was on TV so I DVR'd it!  The quality was better.  I saved it, so I can't wait to watch it again this year!  🙂

This is one of my perennial favorites, @greeneyedgirl107! We had it on VHS years ago too, LOL. Luckily my husband managed to hunt down the DVD version just a couple of years ago in a Disney Christmas collection, so I now I have that. He's such a keeper!

@quspork I just found Mickey's Christmas Carol on DVD at Target.  Yay!  It was on sale for $10 (down from $15).  

Sweet! Target is the best. I hope you enjoy watching it this holiday season, @greeneyedgirl107!

This is a great thread @veronika23! Thank you for starting it again! 

I love when you do the questions, I’m looking forward to them! 😊

Yay thanks for doing this again @veronika23

Yeees! How exciting! I loved this thread last year- I'll be sure to stalk it daily starting in December 🙂

BIC's 2018 Holiday Fun and Year End Countdown!!! 🍾🎄🎉🎁❄️

@veronika23 this sounds fun!!
3 Replies
testing