Your Basket is Empty
Sign in to see items you may have added previously.
See samples, rewards and promotions in .

Item Added to Basket

Free Shipping!

You're only $50.00 away from Free Shipping.

Post in Besides Beauty

BIC's 2018 Holiday Fun and Year End Countdown!!! πŸΎπŸŽ„πŸŽ‰πŸŽβ„οΈ

It's the most wonderful time of the year!!!!  The holidays are coming!!! πŸŽ„πŸŽ„πŸŽ„

giphy489.gif

Since the previous 2 years I had a similar thread I thought I would bring it back again this year.  Come and share your beauty or holiday tips, stories or anything that stood out for you during 2018 as we count down the days to a new year and celebrate the different holidays.

If you guys want... I can do the daily questions again. Starting December 1st, each day a new question will be asked related to either the holidays or beauty for 2018. If you have a question you would like me to use please pm me. I’ll add it to the list and tag you when it’s posted.

Now let's P-A-R-T-Y!!!!!!

Image result for llama holidays gif

Image result for supernatural holidays gifRelated imageIlfv.gif

Image result for elf gif

Image result for snow falling holidays gif

Re: BIC's 2018 Holiday Fun and Year End Countdown!!! πŸΎπŸŽ„πŸŽ‰πŸŽβ„οΈ

18. Do you have an old favorite that made a comeback?

254572.jpg

I'm gonna have to think about this one. Smiley Very Happy

IDK if it counts, but while on a business trip I forgot to pack my ABH tweezers so I had to run into a grocery store. I picked up a pair of Revlon ones (my first tweezers ever) and I like them so much I've forgone my ABH tweezers, and am saving some $$ in the process. Seriously the pair they sell that have a normal slant and a pointed slant are really good!

I haven't revisited any products that I used to love but my styles seem to flip flop back and forth. Right now, I feel like shimmery gloss is making a comeback in my life... something I haven't worn since I was about 16.

Hi everyone!  Well, I tried a lot of hair care, trying to get past the dry damage a hair care set containing alcohol did to my hair.  DEVACURL - Melt into Moisture Matcha Butter Conditioning Mask would be my fav hair care item.  Note its a mask; haha!

My favorite body care is the BBW Hot Cocoa & Cream shower gel & body cream.  Smells like the Philosophy that was discontinued.   I love choco scented shower products! 

Have you tried Ulta 3 in1 Body Smoothie in Red Velvet Cake @byme4u? The cost is only $4.75 for 16 ounces and the scent reminds me of a Philosophy Chocolate scent body wash from the past.

I need to finish my Heaven in Hair before I purchase Melt Into Moisture. I am very pleased with the results.

Thanks @Loretta55,  I will certainly check the Red velvet smoothie!  That price is fantastic!

17.  What are some of your favorite hair, body care and nail purchases from this year?

Fotolia bath and body pic .jpg

I bought the BIO IONIC - 10X Pro Styling Iron 1 and love it!  It was a no brainer buying another Bio Ionic when my last one lasted over 10 years... and I was hard on it. lol

I don't think I've tried any new body care items this year. I've been sticking to the same brand for years... sometimes I try new things here and there but mainly buy from The Body Deli. It's one of my favorite brands. I am really excited to try the new SDJ Coco Cabana when it comes out though. 2 more days! Smiley Very Happy

I also really got more into indie nail polish this year... with thermal nail polish being my obsession.  I bought more than I should have. Smiley Very Happy

I purchased some bubble bath/ body wash from an etsy shop called bksoap, she seriously makes the best stuff.

Ohh might need to check that out! @Samtian Thx!

Honestly, I bought the Sephora crystal nail file after years of using plain emery boards and this was so much better! I tried to find it on the site but it looks like it was discontinued Smiley Sad

@pocketvenus if that's the one I think it is, it's still around, but for whatever reason I can't link it here. I've been using it for years, and absolutely love it! Best thing ever for my ( pretty thin and weak ) nails! So good!

I've never heard of the body deli, do they sell it in the US @veronika23

My favorite new finds from this year were:

OLAPLEX - Olaplex Hair Perfector No. 3,OLAPLEX - No. 4 Bond Maintenanceβ„’ Shampoo,KOPARI - Coconut Crush Scrub,T3 - Whirl Trio Interchangeable Styling Wand Set: Tapered, 1”, 1.5”,and I also bought a LED light for at home gel manicures and all the fixings/polish for that.

They do @CC3616! They're from California. I've been using them for years now... You can shop direct... and maybe the detox market has them??? They carry the brand in Canada.

Heard good things about that Kopari scrub! Smiley Happy

@veronika23 It's similar to the herbivore coco rose scrub, leaves a little bit of oil behind. Similar to how thermal cleansing balm leaves behind some good oils. A lot of people don't like the scrubs for that but I do because I'm super dry!

yeah it does leave a bit of oil behind. I also love that @CC3616

For hair I love the OLAPLEX - Olaplex Hair Perfector No. 3OLAPLEX - No. 4 Bond Maintenanceβ„’ Shampooand OLAPLEX - No. 5 Bond Maintenanceβ„’ Conditioner. I have hard water and Olaplex is probably the only thing that actually tames the frizz and slowed the breakage. I haven't fallen in love with any nail stuff but I did buy the L'Occitane Intensive Hand Cream, that's kinda for nails lol. It has 25% shea butter (the original has 20%) For the body I haven't really tried that many new things. The only thing I can think of is I discovered how great it is to put on baby oil before shaving cream when shaving my legs!

Hi @veronika23 and everybody,

I said this in another thread BUT people need to know that the Nails Inc. nail polish duos are so fun and great nail polishes! They are really fun to collect and the shades that they release are pretty unique! 

nails GIF

I also have been loving the SOL DE JANEIRO - Brazilian Bod Buff Smoothing Scrub β€˜N’ Mask. I love the smell of anything Bum Bum Cream and this scrub is no exception.  You put it on  your body and you are yellow! I also love the grit of the scrub and it leaves my body so SMOOTH. 

hair do salon GIF

Best Wishes,

Janean

@JaneanBT  Nails Inc does make cute duos! Smiley Happy

Products that I’m loving are the DHC Olive-Corn Body Scrub & Polish; TANGLE TEEZER - Thick & Curly Detangling HairbrushBRIOGEO - Be Gentle, Be Kindβ„’ Avocado + Quinoa Co–WashAMIKA - The Kure Intense Repair Mask; and a microfiber hair turban I found at Marshalls 

1,429 Replies