Free Classes

Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 
Post in Besides Beauty
|

BICโ€™s 2017 Holiday Fun and Year End Countdown!!!

The holidays are coming!!! ๐ŸŽ„๐ŸŽ„๐ŸŽ„The holidays are coming!!!

Image result for elf gif

So in the holiday spirit and since last year I had a holiday countdown thread, I thought I would bring it back this year.  Come on over to share your beauty tips, stories, anything beauty that stood out for you during 2017 as we count down the days to a new year and celebrate many different holidays!

Image result for elf gif

If you guys want... I'm hoping that on December 1st I can do the daily questions again. So each day a new question will be asked related to either the holidays or something beauty related for 2017. If you have a question you would like me to use please pm me. Iโ€™ll add it to the list and tag you when itโ€™s posted.

Image result for elf gif

Spoiler
Image result for elf gif

Let's get this party started!!!!!

Image result for Christmas party gif

Related image

Re: BICโ€™s 2017 Holiday Fun and Year End Countdown!!!

@Tamara76 I have tried shape tape. Itโ€™s probably one of the best Iโ€™ve tried, although it tends to crease on me. If I use it very sparingly I donโ€™t have as much trouble with creasing...although it doesnโ€™t cover all of the darkness that way. ๐Ÿ™‚

@PrettyPaint  Awww - Well, I hope 2018 finds you a new Holy Grail concealer! โค๏ธ

I'm looking forward to the NARS illuminating orgasm loose powder! The blush worked so well on me and I can't wait to try this new concoction. And by the way (non-beauty related), who was excited when Disney announced all their movie launches for the next three years?!IMG_3143.GIF

Oh I didn't catch that about Disney @juliehnguyen! Thanks! Did you know there's a Disney thread here? Just thought you might like it ๐Ÿ™‚

https://community.sephora.com/t5/Besides-Beauty/The-Disney-Thread/m-p/2715041#M109330

Woahhh definitely need to check that thread out! Thanks @veronika23!

@juliehnguyendefinitely a lot of Disney fans on here!!! As you can probably tell from our avatars ๐Ÿ˜„

LOL!   @veronika23 ๐Ÿ˜‰ 

@juliehnguyen You definitely fit in with us if you are a Disney fan, girl!   โค๏ธ

The new Too Faced peach palette and the Givenchy matte lipsticks. And whatever Nars decides to do because their limited edition collections are always my favorite.

Really excited for the ND palette and KVD. UD is kinda letting me down recently which is sad. Also looking forward to the Ordinary's new line of skin care!

Anything new from surratt, and of course new KVD 

Iโ€™m looking forward to the Chanel blush for Spring 2018 - I hope itโ€™s not Asia exclusive ๐Ÿคž๐Ÿป And also ULTA introducing the new status level Diamond sounds interesting. 

Oh yes!   So curious about the new Ulta level, @katkapivarci!  It would be soooooo cool for Sephora to follow suit - wink, wink!!!

@katkapivarci @Tamara76 I'll bet a ND palette that Sephora will field a Noir/Blanc/Uberwhatever by 2020. They will be late to the party but set it at like $2500 to split off their prestige customers from the coupon clippers. ๐Ÿ”ฎ

@fieldsofclover I agree!   However, I'm a proud coupon clipper and I'd still qualify for the new tier - lol!   (I just shop way too much!) ๐Ÿ˜‰ 

@Tamara76 true, but I also haven't seen you posting about how your $10 Play! box is a total ripoff because you got dry shampoo twice in the past six months. ยฏ\_(ใƒ„)_/ยฏ

Lol - True!   I just give away the stuff I donโ€™t want from my subs - thereโ€™s never a guarantee youโ€™ll get stuff you want... @fieldsofclover

New Natasha Denona... otherwise, the inevitable wave of c...

New Natasha Denona... otherwise, the inevitable wave of cooler/purple palettes as brands start to jump on the COTY bandwagon ๐Ÿ’œ๐Ÿ‡โ˜”โ˜‚๏ธ๐ŸŒ‚

I'm oddly excited about the new Dior Undercover foundation. I loved their Forever Flawless foundation, but the lightest shade was too orange for me. I'm hoping I have better luck with this new one. ๐Ÿ˜›

I am looking forward to the KVD products, TF festival collection and new peach palette! Also very excited to try some of the Ordinary products. Iโ€™m sure there is more, but this is all I can think of at the moment. ๐Ÿ˜„

Thank you @veronika23 for making the thread again this year, it is so fun! โค๏ธ

Happy Holidays everyone!Happy Holidays everyone!

Thanks @angel7594!  I like doing these types of threads ๐Ÿ™‚

Iโ€™m really excited for the Dolce and Gabbana blush compact with the flower on it this spring! Itโ€™s so beautiful as soon as I saw it posted in the 2018 release thread I was wowed 

1,657 Replies
Photos228
  • C96BA7D5-4454-4890-AEB6-A08E083C0F9F.gif
  • Zsy2vM_mnDbl.gif
  • 03DEACC3-19EE-436A-806E-AFC3BAB4C1FE.gif
  • 4FDFBAC0-8DA4-4ED6-850F-881DD2A5FACE.gif
  • EE779418-09C5-468F-8D9A-31DC8263E653.gif
  • IMG_1270.PNG
  • IMG_1268.PNG
  • falalalallama.u3.jpg
  • christmasmiracle.gif
  • christmas3.gif