Free Classes

Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Besides Beauty
|

BIC’s 2017 Holiday Fun and Year End Countdown!!!

The holidays are coming!!! 🎄🎄🎄The holidays are coming!!!

Image result for elf gif

So in the holiday spirit and since last year I had a holiday countdown thread, I thought I would bring it back this year.  Come on over to share your beauty tips, stories, anything beauty that stood out for you during 2017 as we count down the days to a new year and celebrate many different holidays!

Image result for elf gif

If you guys want... I'm hoping that on December 1st I can do the daily questions again. So each day a new question will be asked related to either the holidays or something beauty related for 2017. If you have a question you would like me to use please pm me. I’ll add it to the list and tag you when it’s posted.

Image result for elf gif

Spoiler
Image result for elf gif

Let's get this party started!!!!!

Image result for Christmas party gif

Related image

Re: BIC’s 2017 Holiday Fun and Year End Countdown!!!

Tom Ford Lips and Girls I think....

I have so many that I like this year. I really like the initial products in FENTY line - the range of foundations, the contour sticks, highlighters- I love the packaging on all of these items. The prettiest holiday item for me is the Guerlain eye palette - I didn’t plan to buy it but when I saw IRL I fell in love❤️ 

4B0E4ACD-913E-4FD6-B4B8-10A5557F48EB.jpeg

1E5AAC3C-DC06-464A-9A49-B1FD8654423A.jpeg

@katkapivarci  That is gorgeous!  The photos online don't do it justice.

Its so so pretty!

Anonymous Insider

@katkapivarci

That palette is beautiful!  Glad you picked one up.  So pretty!

For me, it was the Too Faced Peaches and Cream collection, especially the lipstick, peach perfect loose powder, and the sweetie pie bronzer. The packaging and scent are what initially appealed to me most, but the products are good too! I have bought a lot from the brand this year, so many cool releases. 😊

RE: Re: BIC’s 2017 Holiday Fun and Year End Countdown!!!

The Peaches and Cream collection by Too Faced. I can’t get enough of these products. They smell incredible, I love the colour selection, I love how everything works, and the packaging is so fun & cute! I can’t get enough of it 🍑😍

Re: RE: Re: BIC’s 2017 Holiday Fun and Year End Countdown!!!

I really like this collection as well! The original eye shadow palette and the lip oils are great. I can't wait to try some of the other items soon 

Re: RE: Re: BIC’s 2017 Holiday Fun and Year End Countdown!!!

I absolutely second this! It's been my favorite collection this year for sure. Everything I've tried from this collection has been great, works well, super cute packaging, and smells amazing. I actually get excited to use products from this collection every day haha 🙂 Probably my favorite thing from this collection has to be the lipsticks though!

Nars x Man Ray! Everything in that collection is so beautiful.😍  The packaging and the products/shades they picked are what drew me in. I only ended up buying the Debauched eyeshadow duo, but I wish I could have bought everything. 😛

Anonymous Insider

@Asche,

The Debauched eyeshadow duo is stunning!

@Anonymous Your gift recipients are truly lucky to have you as a friend! 😄 I was so tempted by the coffret but own too many lipsticks (and don't wear them enough) to justify buying more. 

Debauched is really lovely, definitely the best purple shadows I own in terms of colour and performance. If anyone is in the market for some purple eyeshadow, I definitely recommend these. 😉

Anonymous Insider

Awww, thanks @Asche.  I'm going to let them know that!  Hahaha! 

I hear you - I have way too many lipsticks as well ... but I couldn't resist the coffret.  Yeah, the purples in Debauched really are quite fabulous.  I'm sure it will somehow find its way home with me before year end.  LOL! 

Anonymous Insider

Agree @Asche!  The NARS x Man Ray collection is gorgeous.  I picked up Noir Et Blanche Audacious Lipstick Coffret - gave a couple of the lippies as gifts and kept one. 😉

@Asche I didn't pick up anything else besides the Fetishized blush but BOY that colour is amazing! The rest of the collection was gorgeous as well!

@k617 Fetishized is stunning! 😄 

Yes! I picked up the lip pencil set and every single one of those colors is gorgeous!

Hands down Besame's Snow White Collection.  I really, really love the packaging, and I guessed correctly that the products would be high quality.  The most surprising product in the collection for me was the cream blush.  It's a coral color, which I would not have chosen as a preferred shade, but it works, even with my cool coloring.

Photo from ShopDisney

Snow White ''With a Smile and a Song'' Cream Blush by Bésame Cosmetics

OMG!!!!!   I forgot about this and it was a recent purchase for me, too!   Yaaassssss!   Besame x Snow White is divine!!!! ❤️ ❤️ ❤️   @Ispend2much6

@Tamara76  I meant to tag you!  Glad you love yours too.

Oooh this is such a good choice! So pretty

testing