Free Classes

Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Besides Beauty
|

BIC’s 2017 Holiday Fun and Year End Countdown!!!

The holidays are coming!!! 🎄🎄🎄The holidays are coming!!!

Image result for elf gif

So in the holiday spirit and since last year I had a holiday countdown thread, I thought I would bring it back this year.  Come on over to share your beauty tips, stories, anything beauty that stood out for you during 2017 as we count down the days to a new year and celebrate many different holidays!

Image result for elf gif

If you guys want... I'm hoping that on December 1st I can do the daily questions again. So each day a new question will be asked related to either the holidays or something beauty related for 2017. If you have a question you would like me to use please pm me. I’ll add it to the list and tag you when it’s posted.

Image result for elf gif

Spoiler
Image result for elf gif

Let's get this party started!!!!!

Image result for Christmas party gif

Related image

Ok I really did just put it in the cart. This is the most...

Ok thank goodness it's not on sale anymore or I would have put it in the cart. This is the most expensive message board I've ever belonged to 😹

Re: BIC’s 2017 Holiday Fun and Year End Countdown!!!

I've been able to resist almost all of this year's holiday collections (so far), but my favorite has to be Cle de Peau. The packaging and colors are just stunning. I also love Nars x Man Ray, Dior, and Guerlain holiday collections. 

Related image

@lmi82,

These are so lovely!  Cle de Peau!   I'm convinced!  🙂

@lmi82 I always love everything Cle De Peau but I cannot, just cannot, bring myself to buy anything because I know it will just be breaking the seal and then I'll be done for! Their palettes and powders are also so stunning but I know myself 🙂 I almost broke and got that holiday palette, but I stayed strong! 

Anonymous Insider

But it's soooooo pretty, @MissPuff!!

That collection is beautiful!

Sephora X Moschino bears.I don't usually buy a complete collection but this was so cute I got a couple of items.

I have to agree. This was a nice collection!  Not a huge fan of gold packaging but it was still nice.

RE: Re: BIC’s 2017 Holiday Fun and Year End Countdown!!!

They’re so adorable!! I was really tempted but went for skin care instead. What’s your favourite of the Moschino line?

Re: RE: Re: BIC’s 2017 Holiday Fun and Year End Countdown!!!

My favorite is the eye shadow palette,I love the bear and the shadows are nice too.

I think I have to go with the Too Faced Peaches and Cream...

I think I have to go with the Too Faced Peaches and Cream. The smell is great and I've loved the products I've tried. I only have 3 products from it but I'll totally buy more. A close second was the tarte holiday collection. They won me over with the packaging this year! 😍

Re: I think I have to go with the Too Faced Peaches and Cream...

@Lazybeautybeast @gonerogue  I am a total peach-a-holic, so I have to agree that this collection was super exciting - especially the Matte palette, pie bronzer and lipsticks!  I really loved the setting spray at first, but realized after looking at photos that it was a little too mattifying on me and accentuated my lines.  I also didn't like the primer... 😞

Re: I think I have to go with the Too Faced Peaches and Cream...

@Tamara76 I’m sorry the primer didn’t work out for you! I absolutely loved the primer with the foundation and think they paired pretty well.

I think my favorite this year was the Too Faced peach collection. The foundation surpassed my expectations and the whole line smells wonderful! 

I think I'm rarely excited for an entire collection...I usually end up just buying a couple of items here and there! So I'm also drawing a blank... Maybe the Colourpop x Karrueche collection since I ended up buying the whole set (face, eye palettes and lipstick trios)?

In general, I was very happy with all the metallic lipstick releases this year. I think most people who know me well on BIC know metallic lipsticks are my thing! So it's more of a category than collection. Does that count?

@k617 Ohhhhh - Fem Rosa is such a gorgeous palette! ❤️   That was a good collection! ❤️

Sure that counts! :). I know I've been happy with all the iridescent stuff that came out this year... so we'll just say that counts 😄

Still trying to think of a darn collection though lol.  MAC holiday one maybe? Ugh.  I dunno.

I forgot about Mac snowball that was another great collection this year.

Ooh! Good point @veronika23! There aren't many things I'd call in advance to inquire about but I definitely did call for the Snow Ball lipsticks and a couple of shadows.

I liked the MAC Robert Lee Morris too. I think MAC released some pretty awesome stuff this year (as they usually do for the holidays, but this year really caught my eye)

@k617I called for that too! lol

Also MAC's colour rocker collection. Not special packaging but it was nice to see all the different and unique lipstick shades. So that was a good one for me.

Image result for mac color rocker

Image result for mac color rocker

You definitely rock metallic lips @k617! They always look gorgeous on you. I have a recollection of you wearing (what I think was) Spanish Flame by Tom Ford. That was my favourite!

Thanks @Asche! I haven't worn Spanish Flame for awhile, the last time was possibly the time I posted haha! Too many choices, I struggle with lip colour choice most mornings!

7 Replies
testing