Free Classes

Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Besides Beauty
|

BIC’s 2017 Holiday Fun and Year End Countdown!!!

The holidays are coming!!! 🎄🎄🎄The holidays are coming!!!

Image result for elf gif

So in the holiday spirit and since last year I had a holiday countdown thread, I thought I would bring it back this year.  Come on over to share your beauty tips, stories, anything beauty that stood out for you during 2017 as we count down the days to a new year and celebrate many different holidays!

Image result for elf gif

If you guys want... I'm hoping that on December 1st I can do the daily questions again. So each day a new question will be asked related to either the holidays or something beauty related for 2017. If you have a question you would like me to use please pm me. I’ll add it to the list and tag you when it’s posted.

Image result for elf gif

Spoiler
Image result for elf gif

Let's get this party started!!!!!

Image result for Christmas party gif

Related image

Re: BIC’s 2017 Holiday Fun and Year End Countdown!!!

That Home Alone pic sums up exactly how I felt through that movie! How the heck did they afford all that?! I've basically decided that Kevin's dad is a drug lord.

Anonymous Insider

@Asche,

Mr. McAllister a drug lord?

GIF for VIB.gif

Anonymous Insider

@Kim888 - "I think I am mostly alone in my opinion but I actually hate Home Alone - I know they are all unrealistic but like who doesn't realize they are missing their kid for hours."

AND who then loses sight of the same kid in the sequel?!?! 

Anonymous Insider

Yes, @Kim888,  Love Actually is a fave of mine, among others! 

Yes!! I love Christmas movies. Christmas Vacation has been a long-time favourite. 😄 There's something very relatable about it (although I'm not sure that's a good thing :P).

Another favourite is the 1951 version of A Christmas Carol. I watch it every Christmas eve. 

Hahahah yeah @Asche!!! Christmas Vacation is definitely up there. Haven't watched that one this year yet... soon! lol

@Asche I haven't watched Christmas Vacation in so long, thanks for the reminder!

Yes! My husband is such a Clark Griswold and we spend most of December quoting this movie to each other, LOL. 

Anonymous Insider

That's so awesome, @quspork!  Love that you and your husband quote the movie to each other!

Anonymous Insider

hahaha @Asche, Christmas Vacation!! Hilarious!

Omg yes! Christmas Vacation is so good! 

With kids It’s all the home alone movies , Rudolf and our most favourite “Elf”. With my 12 yr old, I watch lots of Hallmark movies. They are so festive.

@fatimamummy  I think some of the ones I do watch are hallmark movies... or maybe just made for TV movies but they are good 🙂

@fatimamummy My mom & I watch the Hallmark movies together! I love that the channel is all Christmas movies right now 🙂

@ohheyitscindyk,

I just got back from visiting my Mom for a week, and we watched Hallmark Christmas movies together every day!  We enjoyed it!  I'm glad to hear that you do that with your Mom too.   🙂

RE: Re: BIC’s 2017 Holiday Fun and Year End Countdown!!!

YAS. I love Christmas movies from the classics like A Christmas story, Rudolf, Frosty the Snowman, to child hood loves like Home Alone, the Santa Clause, and jingle all the way. One of my favourite parts of theholiday season is cuddling up in the couch with my kids and eating baked goodies while we watch Christmas movies. It’s perfect with the tree lit up and snow falling outside 🎄 ❄️

PSA:   Don’t miss out on your Christmas Tree Frappuccinos, ladies!❤️🎄❤️🎄

They made me a Christmas Tree Peppermint Mocha:E71BDC33-9AD1-4FDC-9FC6-FB74B9F29F13.jpeg

So I did end up getting one of these today.  Yum!  I think I prefer The Christmas Tree over the unicorn and zombie one... although the zombie one was good if you didn't get that shot of mocha 😄  Thanks @Tamara76

You are so very welcome! ❤️   @veronika23

Ohhh gonna have to try that lol. Thanks @Tamara76 🙂

@Tamara76,

Why does this look so good!  

testing