Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Besides Beauty
|

BIC School Superlatives

I tried to search and don't think I've seen this. As the school year is ending, I'm reminded of choosing superlatives for classmates. I think this would be an awesome way to spread a little love. Especially after seeing @SportyGirly125 mention a poster was being mean/rude, it seems like a good time to share some kind words.

I'll add a few to start us off. You may want to tag more than one person for a superlative. No rules except be kind!

Re: BIC School Superlatives

@ather 😘

@lmaster 💜

@ather It didn't tag you right in my original post.  I wrote that you are the sweetest and dedicated Momma

@SportyGirly125  Thank you! You are so sweet. 

Awww thanks @ather! Those are mighty generous words, this is just a great (the best) place online I think😊

@eshoe  I agree. I took myself off social media 5 years ago because I found there to be to much negative people and it was making me very negative and since I’ve been off I have become a more positive person. I think this is one of the most loving caring positive places on the internet and I hope it always stays that way!

@ather I know what you mean.  I used to love having an active social media account but the negativity and unreal body images were bringing me down so I stopped being so active.  On here it's different. You really see friendships and bonds forming and the kindness and love is unreal, there truly isn't anything like it.

@SportyGirly125  I agree. I have never been apart of something so special. Looking at this thread and even the unicorn mail thread you can see all the kindness and the sweetness of everyone on here. 

@ather I stay off social media as well. I value my privacy too much! Love it here though, I agree BIC is full of positivity and this thread is evidence 😊

@eshoe  I agree. 

@ather  thank you for the love ❤️❤️😘

@gonerogue 💜

Great ones @ather!

And @2manyperfumes also has the crazy ability to perfectly match her lipsticks and shirts.

Thank you so much ladies @ShortErica @lmaster @ather @Sunnysmom @SportyGirly125  everyone just encourages everyone to have fun and be as adventurous as they want without picking them apart ❤️🥰 makeup, beauty and skincare should be our happy place where we get to let our guard down and have some fun.  

You are so right @2manyperfumes - so much sadness and craziness in the world right now this is just a fun place to share happy stuff and confess all our sins too! 🤣

🙏 @Sunnysmom exactly 🥰

@2manyperfumes  I totally agree. We should be encouraging everyone instead of looking down at people and telling them it isn’t good or it won’t work. 

@ShortErica  omg yes!

Thanks for the tags, friends! I love all the positivity flowing through BIC this week! 

Here we go....

Quickest to send love: @ShortErica @lmaster @Shosh85 

Best at posting daily, fabulous looks in the What are you wearing today thread@melissapurple22 @RGbrown 

Best advice@GG84 @darlyndar 

Best at tagging me for BIC events@GG84 

Best BIC spirit: @Tamara76  @ZombieMetroAnt Mcakes (unable to tag) 😞

Sweet as pie@ZombieMetroAnt 

Aww thank you so much for tagging me @gonerogue Heart I love our little happy place! It's the best of the best!

snow white awww GIF

Aw, gosh darn it @gonerogue Heart you are so dang adorable!! Heart  If anyone around here is considered "sweet" that is definitely you girl xoxoxo

Thank you so much for thinking of me.  For some reason the tags didn't arrive in my inbox and now I'm so stinking late to this party (trying not to be so awkward LOL)

Image result for awkward shy gif

319 Replies
Conversation Stats
Photos6
  • AF6A5DE1-269F-4B5C-BEAC-C23205035826.gif
  • EF773A12-FF05-4128-813B-F445CEEF0521.gif
  • EC7479A4-5470-4AD0-A5DB-E1AD6F2A43B9.gif
  • original
  • 97C2A7B0-818F-446E-8EC6-FD26438A12D9.gif
  • Perfumer-With-Girl-89455
testing