Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Besides Beauty
|

BIC School Superlatives

I tried to search and don't think I've seen this. As the school year is ending, I'm reminded of choosing superlatives for classmates. I think this would be an awesome way to spread a little love. Especially after seeing @SportyGirly125 mention a poster was being mean/rude, it seems like a good time to share some kind words.

I'll add a few to start us off. You may want to tag more than one person for a superlative. No rules except be kind!

Re: BIC School Superlatives

I just want to say thank you again to @ShortErica for starting this thread and for everyone who contributed to the love on here!  I am finally caught up on BIC and it seriously warms my heart to see all the positivity in this thread!!!!

See the source image

Thanks @Tamara76!

RE: BIC School Superlatives

Shout out to @SportyGirly125. You’re so sweet and helpful!

Re: RE: BIC School Superlatives

@KehDee Thank you! You are so sweet. Hope you love your MAC Aladdin highlighter. 

@ShortErica What a great idea! This thread is so fun 🙂

Best,
Rebecca

Thanks so much @RebeccaBT!

I just wanted to send a shout out to @faeriegirl She is always commenting in a supportive way and I enjoy her lipstick looks every day!

Thank you so much @KehDee!❤️

RE: Re: RE: BIC School Superlatives

You’re welcome! I love how supportive this community is

@2manyperfumes - not only are you skilled and beautiful you always take the time to write thoughtful and helpful comments on my posts. I really appreciate your advice!

Thank you so much @KehDee  we come here to share something that makes us happy and we enjoy.  Empowering and supporting one another.  ❤️

This is fun! @ShortErica 

1.Most likely to be a motivational speaker @sprocketta . I always love your comments on other's posts

A Kindred Spirit @sprocketta . Thank you for being my friend!!! ❤️

2. Person you'd want to be stuck on a Desert Island with @cianni 

3.Queen of the Soft, Goth look  @2manyperfumes 

4.Queen of the Unconventional lippie @WinglessOne 

5.Inspired the song "Bette Davis eyes" @lmaster 

That's off the top of my head. Might come up with some more later! 🙂

Lol thank you @Buootiful  yes I’ve always been a bit dark in style not personality 😻

Awwwwwa @Buootiful 💋

Part II:

@SportyGirly125 : Mix Master. I've always admired how you're able to incorporate multiple palettes into one cohesive, beautiful look. It's a skill I don't have!

@Blackwhiskey : Makeup as Art. Your Hela look remains as one of the most inspiring I've seen, and your photos are top-notch. 

@IttyxBittyxMe  : Glam Goddess. Every post of yours on the What Are You Wearing? thread absolutely blows my mind! 

@bakeamuffin  : Clean Queen. Both here and on IG, I've so enjoyed following your journey through clean and sustainable beauty. 

@WinglessOne : Guru. Your encyclopedic knowledge of all things beauty is killer. Plus, we Chicagoans need to support one another. 

@jozkid : MVP! MVP! You're probably the first person who helped make the BIC feel like a true community for me. For that, and so many other reasons, thank you. 

I’m going to have to see some of these looks that I’m missing ❤️ @tastelikewater 

I appreciate that so much @tastelikewater! ❤ you're such a kind person, and conversations with you always leave me feeling happy, heard and calm. You're golden 🧡💛

@tastelikewater You make it very easy to be nice to you. You’ve always been a great addition here right from the start. 

@tastelikewater Thank you so much!!! For me it’s easier using multiple palettes than just one. 

@tastelikewater  I have to ask .. what is MVP 😐  

and I admire @jozkid for her cohesive make-up looks and that smiley face, you look at those anytime (even in the dead of winter) and it brings some cheer & joyous feelings. 

2 Replies
Conversation Stats
Photos6
  • AF6A5DE1-269F-4B5C-BEAC-C23205035826.gif
  • EF773A12-FF05-4128-813B-F445CEEF0521.gif
  • EC7479A4-5470-4AD0-A5DB-E1AD6F2A43B9.gif
  • original
  • 97C2A7B0-818F-446E-8EC6-FD26438A12D9.gif
  • Perfumer-With-Girl-89455
testing