Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Besides Beauty
|

BIC School Superlatives

I tried to search and don't think I've seen this. As the school year is ending, I'm reminded of choosing superlatives for classmates. I think this would be an awesome way to spread a little love. Especially after seeing @SportyGirly125 mention a poster was being mean/rude, it seems like a good time to share some kind words.

I'll add a few to start us off. You may want to tag more than one person for a superlative. No rules except be kind!

Re: BIC School Superlatives

Ah @naturalooks15 you’re way too kind. Thank you so much for that. 😘

MVP = Most Valuable Player. I thought about making it Most Valuable Beauty Insider, but I thought that would confuse people 😛

I'm SO late to the game! I haven't been able to log in to the desktop site, and it's way too hard to tag everyone and type this out using my phone. Part I: 

@ShortErica and @Loretta55 : Curl Envy. Curls and waves are complicated, but the support (and pictures!) you've provided on the Ride the Wave thread have made the adventure much more fun!

@lmaster : Lashes for DAYS! I mean, really. Save some for the rest of us 🙂

@heartsmyface : Complexion Perfection. The second thing I notice (after your vibrant locks, of course) is your gorgeous skin. 

@naturalooks15, @ather (why can't I tag you?), @faeriegirl : Good Vibes Only. Need a confidence boost? Look no further. 

@cianni and @makeitup305 : Brow Goals. Enough said!

@RGbrown and @Buootiful : Color Confidence. As someone who gravitates towards a neutral eye, I love that you're so unafraid to go bold!

Aw thank you!  All the daily high spf, weekly peels, and nightly masking must be working!  😄 

You’ve really nailed everyone!  I love all of yours!  @tastelikewater 

Oh, thank you so much @tastelikewater! It's the one of the things where I banish all insecurities and just do it, lol. I'd love to join a Color Confidence club 🙂

Thank you so much for the kind words @tastelikewater. This is an amazing community!

Thank you @tastelikewater 

Speaking of late..I feel late on adding more info to that thread @tastelikewater. I've been using the Wave Maker and am excited to share some pics and thoughts. You are spot on with these tags. Thanks for participating. 🙂

I look forward to your thoughts on Wavemaker also @ShortErica . That is the one product that really helped to bring out my waves. Hopefully Devacurl will be back this year to offer advice.

Thank you @tastelikewater! That is so sweet😊

Awwwww these are great! @tastelikewater 😘

@lmaster *You're* great!

BIC School Superlatives

@cianni such a sweet gal! love her pics and reviews on masking 😍💋

@ShortErica How about this one: Most Missed: @veronika23 

Hope you're doing OK, girl!  Thinking of you!

Related image

Awwww @veronika23 is the OG Boss and such a sweet friend!  I am sure she will appreciate seeing everyone's kind words! ❤️

@greeneyedgirl107 I agree @veronika23 is greatly missed. 

@veronika23 very very much missed!!

@veronika23 very very much missed!!

I was about to post that @veronika23  has been missing, hoping just got busy with life abs everything is ok.

All those new and coming posts from her and keeping us in the know !!

So true! Occasionally I don't see certain names pop up in threads and hope they come back soon @greeneyedgirl107  I know we all get busy and have a life outside of BIC but I miss seeing their avatars and comments too.

The darn website lost my notifications again. Please forgive me if I’m missing anyone. So here goes (no particular order 🤣😂🤪) Love all of you for sharing with me the beauty addiction

@pocketvenus@Sunnysmom@curlychiquita , @Mochapj , @SportyGirly125 , @gonerogue , @TraceyEB@Ispend2much6 , @makeitup305 , @Kim888

@blackkitty2014may you be always surrounded by lovely happy scents <333

Perfumer-With-Girl-89455

1 Reply
Conversation Stats
Photos6
  • AF6A5DE1-269F-4B5C-BEAC-C23205035826.gif
  • EF773A12-FF05-4128-813B-F445CEEF0521.gif
  • EC7479A4-5470-4AD0-A5DB-E1AD6F2A43B9.gif
  • original
  • 97C2A7B0-818F-446E-8EC6-FD26438A12D9.gif
  • Perfumer-With-Girl-89455