Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Besides Beauty
|

BIC School Superlatives

I tried to search and don't think I've seen this. As the school year is ending, I'm reminded of choosing superlatives for classmates. I think this would be an awesome way to spread a little love. Especially after seeing @SportyGirly125 mention a poster was being mean/rude, it seems like a good time to share some kind words.

I'll add a few to start us off. You may want to tag more than one person for a superlative. No rules except be kind!

Re: BIC School Superlatives

💕 💕 @blackkitty2014 !

Love you too my little fellow Californian @blackkitty2014 ! So much goodness! 😘

yay @blackkitty2014 love sharing my beauty addiction with you as well! Your reviews are always so helpful!

love you all and thx you @itscarin , @Luvstravel , @Guessgal , @mezzotown88 , @SpaceLlama , @lachaton , @PrettyPaint , @heartsmyface , @WinglessOne , @ElleElleG

Aw thanks love:)  all the luvs right back atcha;). @blackkitty2014 

Love you too @blackkitty2014 . I always look forward the beautiful looks that you post, and you have such great taste in products! 🙂

Awww this is super sweet @blackkitty2014!! I still rmb how awesome you looked in the Pat lippies last summer 💋 love sharing my makeup obsession with you too!97C2A7B0-818F-446E-8EC6-FD26438A12D9.gif

And how could I forget about @jozkid ❤️😘🥰 hugs!

@blackkitty2014  😘

@blackkitty2014 I love our CT chats and about luxe beauty. 

@blackkitty2014    Aww, you are so much fun to share with! 

BIC School Superlatives

@curlychiquita the best Bic cheerleader ever! compliments, congratulates and gives great advice 😊

@lmaster I couldn’t agree with you more @curlychiquita is a total sweetheart and is so encouraging. 

Thank you, @SportyGirly125! You are, too!

♡♡ @lmaster!

BIC School Superlatives

@Samtian best humor ever!! @tastelikewater most gorgeous eyebrows and does beautiful gold toned eye looks

@lmaster  haha thank you so much! You are so sweet. Once I have a good day off I can work on some of these too!

@tastelikewater you are the ND palette queen. I love the looks you have created with the Gold palette and now the BIba. 

@SportyGirly125  Always has the best skin care tips and she’s always looking so good! 

@lmaster is the most gorgeous girl! And has the most amazing eyelashes!

@ShortErica is the most kind and has amazing advice!

@2manyperfumes  has the most unique lipstick colours and can pull them all off

@gonerogue always looks beautiful 

@WinglessOne is such a sweetie

@RGbrown  has the most amazing lipstick collection I am so very jealous. And she’s so beautiful!

@eshoe  has the best masking advice. I think you must have tried every mask out there. And you are so giving. You have such a big heart!

i literally could go on and on. I love everyone in the BIC community! You ladies babes helped me more then you will ever know. 

❤️❤️❤️ @ather  for your kind and generous words 😘

Conversation Stats
Photos6
  • AF6A5DE1-269F-4B5C-BEAC-C23205035826.gif
  • EF773A12-FF05-4128-813B-F445CEEF0521.gif
  • EC7479A4-5470-4AD0-A5DB-E1AD6F2A43B9.gif
  • original
  • 97C2A7B0-818F-446E-8EC6-FD26438A12D9.gif
  • Perfumer-With-Girl-89455
testing